Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,343 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process (3852 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Turkey On Referendum / Photos Of President Buhari On Arrival At The Kaduna Airport / Unbelievable : IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu Receives Award From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Marcelini(m): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2016
So if IPOB recognizes that the power to call for a referendum lies on the legislative arm and not executive arm, what exactly have they done to win legislative Post in the East? Nothing.

They are not serious. They know what to do, yet won't do it, but would instead be running round like headless chickens.

If they want referendum, then they must seek to control the legislative slots of the East, right from the state legislature( state house of assemblies) to the the federal( Senate and House of reps), they must have their members stand for election for these slots by forming a political party or by infiltrating the already existing ones.

That IPOB has decided to shy away from doing the above, makes me question the IQ of their leaders many times.

You don't expect Buhari to give referendum to a bunch of " no bodies" with no official proof to be the representative of the people they claim to speak for, this to me is common sense.

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

You have no argument. You are talking about uniting Africa but you are still proud to answer the slave name 'Nigerian' which the White man gave you. Even your own country is the one the White man gave you. You don't have any sense of self determination but you want to unite the black race? What a laugh.
bro do u know even the Christianity that u igbos are today is what the white man gave u so what are u even talking about the name Africa was given to u by the white man so what should we do about that destroy Africa or what ? If u can't give me an answer that means ipob did not teach u well and u igbos are 99.99% Christian if u igbos can't leave the religion given to u by the white man just like u said u are just moving round the circle. U see the thing about ipob u guys always think u are wise but to be honest I can even your nnamdi KANU because he himself is tooo small mentally. U guys don't even know how the name Biafra originated . bunch of ignorant illiterate
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by orunto27: 10:03am On Sep 29, 2016
While you talk about Biafra or Biafrexit, Nigeria doesn't know what it's you are talking about. So talk aboutbexit , Ibexit, Igbo or simply Ibo Race States", Nigeria will hear you. The Word Biafra no longer exist in Nigeria Dictionary and can therefore not be associated with a Nigerian Referendum similar to / Brexit.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by CltrAltDel: 10:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Ooni:
i didnt ask you to tell me your state or tribe. Stop disgracing we yorubas.

Busted. ....yoruba wannabe. ..."we" yorubas indeed. ....be proud of ur tribe ....ipork yoot grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by gidgiddy: 10:20am On Sep 29, 2016
michaelandre:
bro do u know even the Christianity that u igbos are today is what the white man gave u so what are u even talking about the name Africa was given to u by the white man so what should we do about that destroy Africa or what ? If u can't give me an answer that means ipob did not teach u well and u igbos are 99.99% Christian if u igbos can't leave the religion given to u by the white man just like u said u are just moving round the circle. U see the thing about ipob u guys always think u are wise but to be honest I can even your nnamdi KANU because he himself is tooo small mentally. U guys don't even know how the name Biafra originated . bunch of ignorant illiterate

Lame argument.
Yes most Igbos are Christians, a religion adopted from the White man, but the watchword here is 'self determination'. I'm a Christian, I choose to change my religion tomorow to Bhudism. Nobody in Igbo land will fight me if I do this, nobody is feeding me. But if I say I don't want to be Nigerian tomorrow, everybody will come to fight me that I am wrong. The point here is that I should be in a position to accept what I want and reject what I don't want. Nigeria denies me my right to choose what my country should be, that is why it is an instrument of oppression just as Lord Lugard created it to be.

3 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by SIRTee15: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2016
so these IPOB yoots know what to do......
then it begs the question why are they not doing exactly what they wrote above.........
obviously, they are bugged down with typical black man mentality of wanting to cut corners n quick-quick result.......
very emotional and irrational bunch of clowns......
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2016
kernel504:

As educated as you claim to be, what's the benefit of the having a state of nation divided within its self? We don't want a union with your clans, what's wrong about that?
The UN nations charters supports that.
Could u pls ask the UN what the pple of Bakassi re doin in Cameroun? Because lastime I checked the Bakassi pple prefer to be Nigerian rather than Camerounians.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 29, 2016
gidgiddy:

Lame argument.
Yes most Igbos are Christians, a religion adopted from the White man, but the watchword here is 'self determination'. I'm a Christian, I choose to change my religion tomorow to Bhudism. Nobody in Igbo land will fight me if I do this, nobody is feeding me. But if I say I don't want to be Nigerian tomorrow, everybody will come to fight me that I am wrong. The point here is that I should be in a position to accept what I want and reject what I don't want. Nigeria denies me my right to choose what my country should be, that is why it is an instrument of oppression just as Lord Lugard created it to be.
u see why I said that 90% of igbos don't even know how to reason normally . u said nigeria was created by the British OK I agreed and I gave u heavy facts but u switch to another pattern I will still challenge u again . 99.99% of igbos are Christian and who design Christianity if u don't know it was design by the white and that was what made them successfully enslaved d Igbos and the igbos were the highest number of slaves because ur life's was totally design by the white man the white man taught u how to were cloths the white man thought u almost everything u do but compare to the Yoruba the white man respected the oba because because he knows the amount of strength the oba has. If nnamdi KANU is not the white mans slave when he was arrested why did he cried out to the white man for help he thought the white man cares about him, he was not wise enough to even know his enemies he thought the one oppressing him physical was his true enemy he was mentally small. I can tell u that till the next 5000 years it Nigeria would not break because the white man will never support Biafra they know that they would have nothing to gain in Igbo land thats why they would never support this is common sense the only way to divide Nigeria to to unite Nigeria . only if u can understand what I mean u guys should follow ; united states of Africa if u want to know your true enemies because even if Nigeria wanna break it would break in a brutal way very very brutal way go and check South Sudan and know the real enemies the real enemies is not north Sudan . only if ur mental capacity can understand all I just said . because u black man is viewed has a slave u are still colonized by white supremacist they determine how u leave your life they can destroy u in just 2 years
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2016
The only advice I have for u ipob is to follow ; united states of Africa and upgrade your brain so u can know your true enemies that's how Libya thought Gaddafi was there enemy but they never knew there real enemy was white supremacist
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by gidgiddy: 11:54am On Sep 29, 2016
michaelandre:
u see why I said that 90% of igbos don't even know how to reason normally . u said nigeria was created by the British OK I agreed and I gave u heavy facts but u switch to another pattern I will still challenge u again . 99.99% of igbos are Christian and who design Christianity if u don't know it was design by the white and that was what made them successfully enslaved d Igbos and the igbos were the highest number of slaves because ur life's was totally design by the white man the white man taught u how to were cloths the white man thought u almost everything u do but compare to the Yoruba the white man respected the oba because because he knows the amount of strength the oba has. If nnamdi KANU is not the white mans slave when he was arrested why did he cried out to the white man for help he thought the white man cares about him, he was not wise enough to even know his enemies he thought the one oppressing him physical was his true enemy he was mentally small. I can tell u that till the next 5000 years it Nigeria would not break because the white man will never support Biafra they know that they would have nothing to gain in Igbo land thats why they would never support this is common sense the only way to divide Nigeria to to unite Nigeria . only if u can understand what I mean u guys should follow ; united states of Africa if u want to know your true enemies because even if Nigeria wanna break it would break in a brutal way very very brutal way go and check South Sudan and know the real enemies the real enemies is not north Sudan . only if ur mental capacity can understand all I just said . because u black man is viewed has a slave u are still colonized by white supremacist they determine how u leave your life they can destroy u in just 2 years

Listen man, this is the 21st century. We are no longer in the middle ages, and reasoning like from those times is not good. This is the age of self determination and free choice. You determine your destiny and choose what you want. Yes the White man brought Christianity and it was one the tools he used in enslaving us. But the White man has long gone back home, so who is still enslaving who? It is my choice to reject or accept the Christianity the White man brought, it is my choice to reject the car the White man brought or walk instead, it is my choice to accept or reject anything the White man brought with him. But when I want exercise my right to accept or reject the 'Nigeria' the White man created, some people will tell me I have no right. Why? How can you be forcing your self to be with someone who doesnt want you if you don't have ulterior motive? What happend to free choice? Kanu became a British citizen after living there for a long time, it was his choice. It is also his right to call on anyone, wether white or black, including Britain of which he is citizen of if he feels he being unjustly treated.

Even Britain that created Nigeria allowed Scotland free choice of going or staying in a 2014 referendum. The same Britain just left Europe in another Europe. But it you they made a 'Nigerian' that is shouting "one Nigeria forever". I'm an Igbo man, I can never fight or force anyone to be with me, the best I can do is make a suggestion. If anyone doesn't buy it, it's a free world, they are free to go.

But it is you Nigerians that will fight, destroy and do anything possible to deny people their right to free choice or to choose what they want. Nothing good comes from 'unity by force' and if there are people who don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with them. If someone is telling you that they want to go their way and you refuse, it is you who is looking for trouble.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 30, 2016
gidgiddy:

Listen man, this is the 21st century. We are no longer in the middle ages, and reasoning like from those times is not good. This is the age of self determination and free choice. You determine your destiny and choose what you want. Yes the White man brought Christianity and it was one the tools he used in enslaving us. But the White man has long gone back home, so who is still enslaving who? It is my choice to reject or accept the Christianity the White man brought, it is my choice to reject the car the White man brought or walk instead, it is my choice to accept or reject anything the White man brought with him. But when I want exercise my right to accept or reject the 'Nigeria' the White man created, some people will tell me I have no right. Why? How can you be forcing your self to be with someone who doesnt want you if you don't have ulterior motive? What happend to free choice? Kanu became a British citizen after living there for a long time, it was his choice. It is also his right to call on anyone, wether white or black, including Britain of which he is citizen of if he feels he being unjustly treated.

Even Britain that created Nigeria allowed Scotland free choice of going or staying in a 2014 referendum. The same Britain just left Europe in another Europe. But it you they made a 'Nigerian' that is shouting "one Nigeria forever". I'm an Igbo man, I can never fight or force anyone to be with me, the best I can do is make a suggestion. If anyone doesn't buy it, it's a free world, they are free to go.

But it is you Nigerians that will fight, destroy and do anything possible to deny people their right to free choice or to choose what they want. Nothing good comes from 'unity by force' and if there are people who don't want to be with you, then you have no business being with them. If someone is telling you that they want to go their way and you refuse, it is you who is looking for trouble.
bro u still don't get it u don't have a choice u are totally enslave the white man is still controlling u and your future the white man used our resources to build up there country and created division amongst u and your race because the only power u can use to fight modern day slavery is for Africa to unite and drop Islam and Christianity aside because it will not help us . u think the white man likes u open your eyes and see the truth the white man hates u nnamdi KANU made the stupidest thing to call his real enemies for help people that are destroying u, u are calling them for help does that sound wise . Even nnamdi KANU himself does not know his enemies u think Nigeria is your enemy u think if Nigeria wanna break it won't come with ultimate war and u think the white man won't come and destroy u . u guys just need to start knowing the truth. If u reject Nigeria that was created by the British y not reject Africa too and say u are not an African because it was name also created by the British. Bro u have more too learn to really know your enemies. I repeat the only way to equality in Nigeria and Africa is to unite Nigeria and the whole Africa #fact. Biafra will not solve your problem because u guys don't even know your problem. When Nigeria got independence in 1960 the white man saw how fast Nigeria is developing do u know how it became to this level? The white man destroyed it totally they indepted u enslave your mentality and created animosity between your race so that u will never unite and if u never unite that means u are just moving around the circle. We need more people to start realising this!!! Because this is the only truth, even northern Nigeria is the most enslaved they are totally enslaved by the Arabs they only school in the Arab way they practice the Arab law they will never develop because there soul and body is determine by the Arabs #fact.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2016
Follow; united states of Africa, on Facebook
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by proeast(m): 8:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari is an accident that happened to Nigeria. Anytime this oldman opens his bucal cavity, he embarrases not just himself but all sane minds. Only a failed country like Nigeria can produce a president in the mould of buhari.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by proeast(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2016
michaelandre:
look at this catastrophic bastard . get your fucking animalistic generational cursed life out of naira land if u don't post were I want. idiomatic baboon from a mother that was bleeped by 25 almajiris in baby factory industry nnewi.
Shame on your bastardized ancestors
I initially thought you were just misguided in reasoning but now I'm convinced you're sick upstairs and urgently needs the help of an experienced psychiatrist! Just look at the incoherent hogwash you vituperated and tell me if such rubbish could emanate from someone who is mentally stable. You were not reffering to me anyway but I hate seeing rubbish!!!
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2016
proeast:
I initially thought you were just misguided in reasoning but now I'm convinced you're sick upstairs and urgently needs the help of an experienced psychiatrist! Just look at the incoherent hogwash you vituperated and tell me if such rubbish could emanate from someone who is mentally stable. You were not reffering to me anyway but I hate seeing rubbish!!!
bro I was angry and I wanna apologize to that person I insulted because it was anger u. I am sorry for that
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by gidgiddy: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Marcelini:
So if IPOB recognizes that the power to call for a referendum lies on the legislative arm and not executive arm, what exactly have they done to win legislative Post in the East? Nothing.

They are not serious. They know what to do, yet won't do it, but would instead be running round like headless chickens.

If they want referendum, then they must seek to control the legislative slots of the East, right from the state legislature( state house of assemblies) to the the federal( Senate and House of reps), they must have their members stand for election for these slots by forming a political party or by infiltrating the already existing ones.

That IPOB has decided to shy away from doing the above, makes me question the IQ of their leaders many times.

You don't expect Buhari to give referendum to a bunch of " no bodies" with no official proof to be the representative of the people they claim to speak for, this to me is common sense.

You are a bit misguided. The Nigeria you are talking about was an illegal British creation. You are now asking the people to go to a National Assembly to seek elective positions to retrieve their freedom when the same people never agreed to be Nigerians in the first place. It's a bit like if someone stole your shirt, you see the person who is wearing the shirt but when you confront the person about returning your shirt, they tell you to go to court or to the police. Nigeria has no legality.

But let's put that aside for a second. Let's just assume that IPOB won every politicial position in the SS/SE including the National Assembly. They now move a motion for Biafran independence or referendum. How will they get that when the SW/NE/NC/NW will certainly vote against it? What is the point of that then? How will the two zones outvote the other four? It is all a waste of time.

Personally, I think what IPOB are doing now is the best. No point chasing a fruitless agenda at the NASS. With IPOB/Biafran protests in the SE/SS, Boko Haram and militant attacks in the NE, militancy in the Niger Delta, Herdsmen attacks in the NC and the frustration of restructuring that is going grip Yorubas soon. A time shall come when things get so bad in Nigeria that most political leaders will see that things cannot continue this way. That is when all options will be put on the table
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
gidgiddy:

You are a bit misguided. The Nigeria you are talking about was an illegal British creation. You are now asking the people to go to a National Assembly to seek elective positions to retrieve their freedom when the same people never agreed to be Nigerians in the first place. It's a bit like if someone stole your shirt, you see the person who is wearing the shirt but when you confront the person about returning your shirt, they tell you to go to court or to the police. Nigeria has no legality.

But let's put that aside for a second. Let's just assume that IPOB won every politicial position in the SS/SE including the National Assembly. They now move a motion for Biafran independence or referendum. How will they get that when the SW/NE/NC/NW will certainly vote against it? What is the point of that then? How will the two zones outvote the other four? It is all a waste of time.

Personally, I think what IPOB are doing now is the best. No point chasing a fruitless agenda at the NASS. With IPOB/Biafran protests in the SE/SS, Boko Haram and militant attacks in the NE, militancy in the Niger Delta, Herdsmen attacks in the NC and the frustration of restructuring that is going grip Yorubas soon. A time shall come when things get so bad in Nigeria that most political leaders will see that things cannot continue this way. That is when all options will be put on the table
bro who never agreed to be Nigerians u must be joking everybody agreed to be Nigerian what are u saying. British created nigeria right? Then Africa is also an illegal invention too so let us split Africa in 2 million ethnic continent u think that would be better. Why not stop going to school it is a British creation why did nnamdi KANU went to a British country to acquire citizenship since he so much hate the British creation? Pls answer me am waiting
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Marcelini(m): 1:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
gidgiddy:

You are the misguided one. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is recognized as a legal entity by the UN. This is the reality and not emotional talk bereft of realism.

The easiest way to kill a monster is from within.

If IPOB and MASSOB are serious, they must seek for elective posts in the legislative chambers of all SE state assemblies and " selected" SS regions and Senate/ house of They must show they are true representatives of the people wish by standing to be elected. When they achieve this milestone, they can now seek to push for change in laws that will effect the referendum they want.

Untill they do the above, they remain jokers.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by gidgiddy: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Marcelini:

You are the misguided one. Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is recognized as a legal entity by the UN. This is the reality and not emotional talk bereft of realism.

The easiest way to kill a monster is from within.

If IPOB and MASSOB are serious, they must seek for elective posts in the legislative chambers of all SE state assemblies and " selected" SS regions and Senate/ house of They must show they are true representatives of the people wish by standing to be elected. When they achieve this milestone, they can now seek to push for change in laws that will effect the referendum they want.

Untill they do the above, they remain jokers.

The only realism here is that Nigeria is an illegal entity. That's why you are telling people to go to NASS to get referendum without telling us the NASS or referendum that Lugard went to before he created Nigeria. You are Nigerian by a fraudulent act of union while expecting others to dissolve that illegal Union by legal means. Reality does not work that way. You cannot seek legality when you are a product of illegality.

A country being recognised does not make it legal. Biafra was recognised by some countries, you Nigeria still believed it was illegal. What makes a country legal is its acceptance by all.Biafra was even more legal than Nigeria because it was the leaders and representatives of the 20 provinces of the old Eastern Region that came together and gave Ojukwu the mandate to declare Biafra. Which mandate made you a Nigerian? Lord Lugard came to west Africa and gunned down your ancestors, Stole their lands and then named the ones that survived after a River? This is where your own mandate comes from? This is your claim to having a country? I laugh in Igbo. Don't worry, we shall go to the National Assembly, just as soon as you ask Lugard the one he went to before he created Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by ripplese(m): 12:22pm On Oct 02, 2016
click on www.ratenigeriangov.com to rate the government. That way you can see the total average rating of other Nigerians in real time.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE: IPOB Educates Buhari On Referendum Process by Gozzzy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2016
I laugh in Uzbek... yes I support the call for a referendum, as that will put to rest, all these debacles between Igbos and others... but na the referendum wey Nigerian government and their apologists, like the good for nothing bastard, roach-ass okoroawusa no go wan rig?¿

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gen. Murtala Mohammed: A Coup Plotter Who Became The National Hero Of Nigeria / Federal Govt. To Remove All Pockets From The Police Uniform / Shiites Overpower Military And Police In Today's Protest Abuja Despite Gunshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.