Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,714 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland (1959 Views)

Muslims Did Not Protect Christians On Christmas Day - CAN / Bauchi State Government Sponsors 2,306 Christians On Pilgrimage / 3 Types Of " Christians " On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Busybody2(f): 12:36am On Oct 15, 2009
I have never seen such congregation with so much venom and hatred in my life for their fellow human being and so much disrespect for each others Deity undecided

Ain’t you supposed to be propagating messages of peace and goodwill and salvation to Atheist and non-believers and people sitting on the fence undecided

Aren’t your Gods whom you have both abused and belittled with every despicable name under the sun supposed to be revered more than your earthly Fathers and Mothers undecided undecided undecided

Wharrashame lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Abuzola(m): 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2009
Its the christian,

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Playboy2(m): 5:05pm On Oct 15, 2009
Shame on Christians and Muslims.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by jagunlabi(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2009
Shame on them and their shameless religions.We thank them,though,for showing us so clearly the negative effects the two evil doctrines of these religions can have on people's psyche.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by jagunlabi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2009
See what i mean? My dogma is right and yours is wrong.The foundation upon which peace and tolerance is based . . .
Abuzola:

[b] Quran 5

17. Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allâh is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary) . Say (O Muhammad ): "Who then has the least power against Allâh, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allâh is Able to do all things.

18. And (both) the Jews and the Christians say: "We are the children of Allâh and His loved ones." Say: "Why then does He punish you for your sins?" Nay, you are but human beings, of those He has created, He forgives whom He wills and He punishes whom He wills. And to Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and to Him is the return (of all).

19. O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Now has come to you Our Messenger (Muhammad ) making (things) clear unto you, after a break in (the series of) Messengers, lest you say: "There came unto us no bringer of glad tidings and no warner. " But now has come unto you a bringer of glad tidings and a warner. And Allâh is Able to do all things.[/b]
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Abuzola(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

See what i mean? My dogma is right and yours is wrong.The foundation upon which peace and tolerance is based . . .

Quran 5:52. And you see those in whose hearts there is a disease (of hypocrisy), they hurry to their friendship, saying: "We fear lest some misfortune of a disaster may befall us." Perhaps Allâh may bring a victory or a decision according to His Will. Then they will become regretful for what they have been keeping as a secret in themselves.

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by bawomolo(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2009
jagunlabi:

Shame on them and their shameless religions.We thank them,though,for showing us so clearly the negative effects the two evil doctrines of these religions can have on people's psyche.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
hmm, I see people missed the thread/s where the atheists were out in full war regalia.

e don tey.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Abuzola(m): 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2009
Banom, what did this woman do to you, you are disgracing her too much and she is also tarnishing ur reputation. Why don't you marry and settle this once and for all. He don tey na
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2009
Playboy*:

Who is banom ? and is my mother not an old black witch
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Playboy2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ Abuzola, You have seeing the slowpoke you are defending.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2009
Playboy*:

@ Abuzola, You have seeing my slowpoke prostitute mama you are defending.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Playboy2(m): 9:28pm On Oct 15, 2009
@ tpia,

O'tu gi cool tongue
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 15, 2009
Playboy*:

@my mama,

O'tu gi cool tongue

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Playboy2(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2009
tpia Ikpu gi.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by ayinba1(f): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2009
Playboy*:

Sharap, You old black witch.

Haba Playboy, oga o! wetin the babe for do u na??
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by bawomolo(m): 1:10am On Oct 16, 2009
she sure is making this section entertaining

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 2:16am On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

my mama Ikpu gi.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Abuzola(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2009
@tpia you really disgrace me, me wey dey support you, now i concur with playboy.

Editting people's quote is unfair and its a fraud, it is bad, too bad. Stop it

insulting people's mum is a grievous offence tpia, your attitude on Playboy is lousy, you get out of the world. Relax and be born again

@playboy- forgive me for calling ur mum ashawo i never knew that it was tpia who use to edit ur quote if not today. Sorry pal

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

@tpia you really disgrace me, me wey dey support you, now i concur with playboy.

insulting people's mum is a grievous offence tpia, your attitude on Playboy is lousy, you get out of the world. Relax and be born again

@playboy- forgive me for calling your mum ashawo i never knew that it was tpia who use to edit your quote if not today. Sorry pal

you no dey hear word sha. undecided

Stop interfering in things which dont concern you unless you have something else up your sleeve as we all know- jihad and shamsideen gas against unbelievers. We're aware ramadan has ended oh!

The thing so much entered your blood that you even enlisted satanists like ogaga and branom as your co- fighters in this demonic occupation of yours.

Branom is the son of a streetwalking mother and he grew up seeing various men waltzing through his mother's brothel room who he thought were his uncles but later found out they were his mother's lovers.

Does that annoy you? Go suck a lemon or jump off a bridge.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

@ my mama you really disgrace me, me wey dey support you, now i concur with playboy.

insulting people's mum is a grievous offence my mama, your attitude on Playboy is lousy, you get out of the world. Relax and be born again

@playboy- forgive me for calling your mum ashawo i never knew that it was my mama who use to edit your quote if not today. Sorry pal. One shaitan for us for life.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Abuzola(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2009
Tpia you insult my mum ? This is serious, before i reciprse i don't know whether its a mistake by you instead of playboy you editted my post. Tpia come and explain why i deserve ur bullshit
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Playboy2(m): 12:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
@ Abuzola,

may the blood of mohamed protect you as you walk through the valley shadow of a witch, ten thousand shall fall on your right hand side , hundred thousand on your left, but they shall not come near you, you are protected from the shackles of the demon called tpia and her evil words in the name of prohet mohamed , .,. ,, ,
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
Playboy*:

@ Abuzola,

may the blood of mohamed protect you as you walk through the valley shadow of a witch, ten thousand shall fall on your right hand side , hundred thousand on your left, but they shall not come near you, you are protected from the shackles of the demon called my mama and her evil words in the name of prohet mohamed , .,. ,, ,

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Tpia you insult my mum ? This is serious, before i reciprse i don't know whether its a mistake by you instead of playboy you editted my post. Tpia come and explain why i deserve your bullshit

stay out of matters that dont concern you.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Abuzola(m): 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2009
Tpia you a motherfucking witch grin

Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Playboy2(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2009
Abuzola:

What a confession by tpia, playboy you need to read thissssssssss oooooooooo cry

Nawaooooooooo, guy i really pity tpia the unfurtunate witch.
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by Abuzola(m): 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
shocked shocked shocked if she charm you, i no dey oooo, wichcraft no be small thing ooo
Re: Shame On All You So-called Muslims And Christians On Nairaland by manmustwac(m): 9:31pm On Oct 16, 2009
After deleting about 10 posts i decided to lock it. Insults are to much in this topic

(1)

"oct. 25--27, 2010--is This The Time Of The Rapture And Sudden Destruction?" / Adam Was Not The First Man Created. / Any Current/former Opus Dei Here?