Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

9ja Churches Exposed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9ja Churches Exposed! (1972 Views)

Rich Churches, Poor Members / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / At Last The Fake Pastor Exposed! Who Is Next, Oyedepo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2010
`am not here to condemn any denomination but to reflect the mind of God as in the days of Paul the apostle.
Here are the bad act in 9ja churches:
Deeper Life
deliverance is a missing term in their belief as a result, witches and wizards made it a dwelling place. Members make christianity so miserable! Some members don't watch t.v but the church own a satellite station, can you imagine!
Christ Embassy
I was embarrased on my first visit to the church just because I couldn't speak in tongue. For christ sake, is it a must to speak in tongues? A member was asked to lead an opening prayer, and he started 'kabashing'. Am beginning to doubt their foreign hullabaloo.
Christ Chosen
don't even go there if you aren't an igbo man. They hardly mention the name 'Jesus', all they know is "God of chosen", as if 'chosen' died for them on the cross.
Jehovah's Witnesses
they are ready to spend a whole day preaching to you but they will never listen to a minute message from you. Abeg tell me, "who is fooling who?". Just make an attempt to offer a tract then you'll understand what am saying.
Moutain Of Fire And Miracles
a place to visit when you need enemies. They prefer to spend a whole day binding enemies that doesn't exist. Even the dead have enemies, so why killing youself?
More to come; RCCG, Living Faith a.k.a winners chapel, Catholic, etc.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 1:40am On Jul 28, 2010
RCCG Members
why the sudden change in your belief? Some years back, ladies are not authourise to use earrings, necklaces and trousers but now, the reverse is the case. Have you all seen a modern/ an upgraded version of the bible??
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Jul 28, 2010
You didn't even post sources and facts to back up your so-called exposed story.

What a joke!
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 2:18am On Jul 28, 2010
mama-gee:

You didn't even post sources and facts to back up your so-called exposed story.

What a joke!

`aint a journalist, mama-gee. Experience is the key and I'm patiently waiting for criticism about the aforementioned facts!
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by tpiah: 2:28am On Jul 28, 2010
have you ever heard of revelation?

what's new?
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 2:35am On Jul 28, 2010
tpiah:

have you ever heard of revelation?

what's new?
yes
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Okijajuju1(m): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2010
Keep going, grin grin

I want exposee on T.B josh, Winners chapel, redemption ministries, KICC e.t.c
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by chakula: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2010
More information please :othe viewers are still await for having more exposition from the thread starter. shocked
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2010
Winners Chapel a.k.a Living Faith
They hardly open the bible instead they quote Psychological terms, wordly motivational quotes & carnal inspirational verses. Despite the level of literacy, some members borrow money to fulfill their pledges (seeds) because they were carried away by a crazy noise (a.k.a holy ghost shout) from the pastor.
Holy kisses and hugs are the order of the day, no wonder they congregate thousand youths.
N.B:for members
Holy ghost is not a noise maker, stop blowing flutes, kakaki & vuvuzella while the sermon is on!
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by chakula: 11:52am On Jul 28, 2010
WAITING FOR THE NEXT TO COMING UP.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Image123(m): 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2010
`am not here to
condemn any denomination but to reflect the mind of God as in the days of Paul the apostle.
Acidosis, if you have problems with any church, it'll be better if you write TO them. Seems that's what Paul did. I don't expect this from you, well. Do you see them urging you on? It's not what Paul did.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by alexleo(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2010
This calls for prayers for our churches. The end time battle is quite a tough one for the church. Lots of people has been wounded and many drawn away from the right path. All these are the strategies of the enemy who knows that a unified church on earth here will deal a great devastation to his kingdom hence the distractions. While we confront each other with the truth of God's word, it becomes quite expedient to pray for one another more. I always put fellow nairalander in my prayers. No church is perfect. Bearing this in mind, lets make out time in our churches to pray for other churches while we pray for our own church too. May God purge his church of doctrines of the devil, deceit and all manner of exbitions of the flesh that is not rooted in Christ. May God revive the church. Amen
Again let born again christians in nairaland begin to unite so as to win souls here for Christ. This does not imply that we should keep mute when we see an unbiblical post or support people irrespective of their understanding of the scripture but rather speaking the truth in love. God bless everyone. Amen.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2010
Acidosis:

`aint a journalist, mama-gee. Experience is the key and I'm patiently waiting for criticism about the aforementioned facts!

You said that you are not a journalist, have you experienced all that you have alleged in those churches? The following is what you said on another thread:

Acidosis:

How can I believe you, when you don't have a link to prove your post

Do we have to believe you based on what you have said without any evidence, or is it only journalists that are permitted to do a little bit of investigative work to verify the information at your disposal? And while you are at it can you explain to us why you dwell mainly in the Romance section on NL, is it that you are the agony uncle or you are looking for a gf or is this the reason you hop from church to church? remember that a rolling stone gathers no moss. You need to inform us of your perfect church, is it the Synagogue or Salvation Ministries or another one? Feel free to tell us all about it so that we can make informed decisions.

The quote below is another admonition you posted that I feel that you will do well if you abide by it:

Re: Pastor Chris Says "Take It" And People Fall. Do You Believe It?
Quote from:Acidosis on: June 24, 2010, 08:48 PM

Oh Ye Men Of Little Faith, Have You All Forgotten The Works Of Our Lord Jesus Christ? Anything Is Possible Under The Power Of Divine Anointing. Please, Don't Let Criticism Be The Source Of Your Pleasure And Also, Don't Let Your Canal Mind Lead You To Hell!
Carry Go Pastor Chris & Anita.

If you live in glass house don't throw stones.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^Could you please tell me your aim and objectives, like I said, my aim is to deliver the mind of God as it was in the early church. Two things are involved in Pastor Chris' "take it!", that was the main reason I wrote that note about him.
What I wrote there is the true GOSPEL, Pastors themselves know this truth but the fear of loosing their members won't make them deliver the undiluted truth.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Acidosis:

^^Could you please tell me your aim and objectives, like I said, my aim is to deliver the mind of God as it was in the early church. Two things are involved in Pastor Chris' "take it!", that was the main reason I wrote that note about him.
What I wrote there is the true GOSPEL, Pastors themselves know this truth but the fear of loosing their members won't make them deliver the undiluted truth.

My aim and objective is to find out how you arrived at such conclusions.  Are you saying what the Lord revealed to you about these churches or you are saying what you suspect about these churches?  Let us know whether it is by divine revelation or by your carnal mind.  And please remember to let us know what revelation you have about T.B. Joshua's Synagague.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2010
A perfect church is that with 5-fold ministries;
pastoral
evangelism
prophetic
healing and
teaching.
Have you ever wondered why members speak in tongues without interpretations?
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
Acidosis:

A perfect church is that with 5-fold ministries;
pastoral
evangelism
prophetic
healing and
teaching.
Have you ever wondered why members speak in tongues without interpretations?

Can you kindly name us one perfect local church so that we can make necessary adjustments?
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

My aim and objective is to find out how you arrived at such conclusions.  Are you saying what the Lord revealed to you about these churches or you are saying what you suspect about these churches?  Let us know whether it is by divine revelation or by your carnal mind.  And please remember to let us know what revelation you have about T.B. Joshua's Synagague.
I was motivated when I read through some verses in the new testament with a vast experience and if you must know, most of these churches own satellite stations.
Sincerely, I don't like to write on issues about T.B Joshua.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

Can you kindly name us one perfect local church so that we can make necessary adjustments?
you're taking it too far bros. . .
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Acidosis:

I was motivated when I read through some verses in the new testament with a vast experience and if you must know, most of these churches own satellite stations.
Sincerely, I don't like to write on issues about T.B Joshua.

I see, you got motivated by some verses in "the new testament" in addition to your vast experience.  Can you tell us what those verses are that exposes the churches you have listed here and does the scripture say it is a sin to own satellite stations?  If you can write about other churches what stops you from writing about the Synagogue?

Acidosis:

you're taking it too far bros. . .

I thought you are talking about a perfect church?  What I am asking is for you to name a local perfect church that you go to and I will tell you that the moment you enter into such a place that church ceases to be perfect.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by mamagee3(f): 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2010
Acidosis:

Are you a pastor or something?

You seem to be a nice and kind hearted person.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by zoe80: 12:29am On Jul 29, 2010
Bros. if you are a christian, you are idle. find good work and do for the Lord, and if you are not get converted and leave those churches alone, God is not going to judge you based on their short-comin, Every one will give account of his life to GOD.
Eccl. 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Acidosis:

`am not here to condemn any denomination but to reflect the mind of God as in the days of Paul the apostle.
Here are the bad act in 9ja churches:
Deeper Life
deliverance is a missing term in their belief as a result, witches and wizards made it a dwelling place. Members make christianity so miserable! Some members don't watch t.v but the church own a satellite station, can you imagine!
Christ Embassy
I was embarrased on my first visit to the church just because I couldn't speak in tongue. For christ sake, is it a must to speak in tongues? A member was asked to lead an opening prayer, and he started 'kabashing'. Am beginning to doubt their foreign hullabaloo.
Christ Chosen
don't even go there if you aren't an igbo man. They hardly mention the name 'Jesus', all they know is "God of chosen", as if 'chosen' died for them on the cross.
Jehovah's Witnesses
they are ready to spend a whole day preaching to you but they will never listen to a minute message from you. Abeg tell me, "who is fooling who?". Just make an attempt to offer a tract then you'll understand what am saying.
Moutain Of Fire And Miracles
a place to visit when you need enemies. They prefer to spend a whole day binding enemies that doesn't exist. Even the dead have enemies, so why killing youself?
More to come; RCCG, Living Faith a.k.a winners chapel, Catholic, etc.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 6:56am On Jul 29, 2010
OLAADEGBU:

I see, you got motivated by some verses in "the new testament" in addition to your vast experience. Can you tell us what those verses are that exposes the churches you have listed here and does the scripture say it is a sin to own satellite stations?  If you can write about other churches what stops you from writing about the Synagogue?

I thought you are talking about a perfect church?  What I am asking is for you to name a local perfect church that you go to and I will tell you that the moment you enter into such a place that church ceases to be perfect.
I think I mentioned Paul, as an apostle, he single-handedly wrote the church of God at Corinth (I and II Corinthians) when he noticed division. Now read this
I Corinthians 3: 3, "For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?"

how many pastors can bodly say this? 
don't get it twisted. I spend time watching these stations, and that's where I got the understanding of the secrets.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you a pastor or something?

You seem to be a nice and kind hearted person.

Thanks for the compliment.
I don't have a pastoral call, am just a christian.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Okijajuju1(m): 7:11am On Jul 29, 2010
The congregation are to be held responsible.

Miracle hungry arse-holes. Holy ghost shout my arse.
Re: 9ja Churches Exposed! by Acidosis(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2010
zoe80:

Bros. if you are a christian, you are idle. find good work and do for the Lord, and if you are not get converted and leave those churches alone, God is not going to judge you based on their short-comin, Every one will give account of his life to GOD.
Eccl. 12:13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man. 14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

were you taught 'evangelism' in your church? What you stated there has significance on the last day/judgement day, not the present world we live in.

(1) (Reply)

If You Saw A unclothed burnt half dead man On The Road, What Would You Do ? / Glaring,Confusing,Disturbing And Heart-aching Contradictions In The Bible / Another Hidden Secret. Obamacare, Wall Street, RFID Chips And 666

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.