Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar (1832 Views)

Restructuring: Senate Betrayed The APC - Atiku / Nobody Can Force Buhari To Disclose His Ailment — Femi Adesina / Attempts To Force Me Out Will Break APC – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by LATESTNGNEWS: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2016
Former Vice President and chieftain of the ruling All Progres­sives’ Congress (APC), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, has said no person or group of persons was strong enough to force him out of the party.

Atiku spoke amidst mount­ing concerns by his political associates and supporters on his political trajectory in the wake of caustic remarks on the for­mer Vice President by the Gov­ernor of Kaduna State, Mallam Nasir el-Rufai.

The former Vice President said that he remained a very loyal member of the APC and was pre-occupied with helping President Muhammadu Buhari and the ruling party to succeed.
Atiku spoke through his spokesman Mazi Paul Ibe.

“Atiku Abubakar remains a very committed and loyal me­meber of APC. He is pre-oc­cupied with helping President Muhammadu Buhari and APC succeed at all levels and there­fore cannot be blackmailed or cajoled into dumping the par­ty,” affirmed Ibe.
Atiku’s spokesman said the former Vice President person­ally resolved not to further join issues with Governor el-Rufai. He, however, stressed that his boss was elated by last week­end’s investigative report by Saturday Punch quoting an of­ficial of the United States’ Department of State as deflating el-Rufai’s claim that Atiku’s alleged involvement in the Halliburton Scandal had earned him a ban from entering the US.

“Considering that Turaki will soon be 70, this clarifica­tion by the US State department couldn’t have come at a better time and is the best birthday gift,” reasoned Ibe.

He continued: ‘This black­mail is over a decade old. Re­member Atiku was Number 2 man the time some people be­gan this campaign of calumny. Thank God he has been vindi­cated and the controversy laid to rest.”, stressed Ibe.

Atiku’s spokesman said the former Vice President was a firm believer in the maxim: “to­morrow belongs to God”, and it was therefore wrong to imagine that he is desperate about polit­ical office.

“Atiku Abubakar’s support for President Muhammadu Bu­hari has exceeded my expecta­tions. In fact, there are sever­al things I had tried to tell him to do for the president and was pleasantly surprised that he had done more than expected,” de­clared Ibe.

Atiku, who recently trad­ed verbal fireworks with el-Ru­fai, served as Vice President to President Olusegun Obasan­jo from 1999 to 2007. Shortly after Obasanjo was re-elected president, he appointed el-Ru­fai as Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA) minister at about the same time the relationship between Obasan­jo and Atiku hit the rocks. At some point Obasanjo accused his deputy of treachery.

Interestingly, el-Rufai, whom Atiku claimed to have helped into the administra­tion, led the onslaught against the former Vice President.
In the build-up to the 2007 presidential election, el-Ru­fai, who was a very powerful minister in Obasanjo’s cabinet, aligned with his boss to stop the Vice President from contesting the presidential election. Surrounded on all sides, Atiku promptly defected to the now defunct Action Congress of Ni­geria (ACN), and after a torturous legal process, became the party’s presidential candidate and the first sitting Vice Pres­ident of Nigeria to defect to an opposition party.

At the time, some had predicted that having hounded Atiku out of PDP, Obasanjo would annoint el-Rufai as suc­cessor. The former president, however, chose the then gover­nor of Katsina State (now late) Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar’Adua instead.

http://www.latestngnews.com/politics/no-body-can-force-me-out-of-apc-atiku-abubakar/

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
ATIKU for president, we need him in PDP

2 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by talktonase(m): 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
Your plan is to form a new party joor. Who wan pursue you before?

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
Yes Oh ...... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2019 Loading.............

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
which of the PDPs? grin sheriff or markafi? poor wailer

4 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by wowmenow: 3:06pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku better option to the clueless buhari

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

2019 for Atiku cool

Nigerians Have Decided to correct the mistakes of 2015

3 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:
Yes Oh ...... cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

2019 Loading.............
paid sycophant spotted. so you had to Photoshop fasholas governorship campaign photos and put atiku? the pay must be really good

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:08pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
which of the PDPs? grin sheriff or markafi? poor wailer

Join us bro every right thinking Nigeria knows Buhari is incompetent

2 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by SillyMods: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Which of the factions please?

Just take him there. OK?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
paid sycophant spotted. so you had to Photoshop fasholas governorship campaign photos and put atiku? the pay must be really good

Easy Bro

APC warriors and myopia

2 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by SillyMods: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2016
[s]
Atiku2019:

[/s]
Do you know the meaning of dead on arrival?

grin

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:10pm On Nov 21, 2016
SillyMods:

Which of the factions please?

Just take him there. OK?

grin grin grin

Which are you part of Oyegun or Tinubu faction?

2 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
SillyMods:
[s][/s]
Do you know the meaning of dead on arrival?

grin

Supporting an Incompetent Buhari with empty stomachs

2 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

God forbid!!! I would rather die than vote atiku
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by SillyMods: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

Supporting an Incompetent Buhari with empty stomachs
Keep deceiving yourself.

I can take care of you for as long as required. grin grin grin

You need help? cool

2 Likes

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

Easy Bro

APC warriors and myopia
that first picture with Yoruba women carrying placards is surely from fashola's second term campaign
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by SillyMods: 3:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

Which are you part of Oyegun or Tinubu faction?
Tinubu has never been a chairman even though I don't belong in the party.

grin grin grin
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:14pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
God forbid!!! I would rather die than vote atiku

cool

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:15pm On Nov 21, 2016
SillyMods:
Tinubu has never been a chairman even though I don't belong in the party.
grin grin grin

cheesy Tinubu is the King of APC.

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:17pm On Nov 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

cool
are you programmed to post that picture again and again? yes we know buhari has failed to deliver so far. I will vote him out in 2019 if he doesn't sit up. some of us are not blind followers like you
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by tinsel: 3:22pm On Nov 21, 2016
They will destroy APC before they leave.

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:30pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
that first picture with Yoruba women carrying placards is surely from fashola's second term campaign

2007 wink Second term kids on Nairaland self grin
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

2007 wink
lol how much is he paying you?
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Atiku2019: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2016
Jaideyone:
lol how much is he paying you?

He's not paying me

1) I now buy fuel @145

2) bag of Rice wil

3) Everything has skyrocketed over 50% price value

You all know Buhari has failed definitely cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2016
Useless politician embarassed
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku2019:

He's not paying me

1) I now buy fuel @145

2) bag of Rice wil

3) Everything has skyrocketed over 50% price value

You all know Buhari has failed definitely cheesy
yes buhari has failed so far but atiku is not an option for reasonable minds. i'd just sit at home if it's atiku vs buhari
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jaideyone(m): 3:38pm On Nov 21, 2016
Keneking:
Useless politician embarassed
lol this your own wailing has gone up to a legendary level o cheesy
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 21, 2016
Nobody is not a person's name
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Annie939(f): 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2016
Atiku and politics
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Jesusloveyou: 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2016
wowmenow:
Atiku better option to the clueless buhari
so shekau atiku is better than your ineffectual buffoon
Re: No Body Can Force Me Out Of APC - Atiku Abubakar by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 21, 2016
At least it is clear that his spokes man is from another zone and religion from him. I wonder how I swallowed these lies in the past:
1. 'All Buhari domestic staff are Christians'
2 'All Buhari children are in Nigeria schools'
Upon say I go school ooo...
Honestly the media can sell shit as 'maimai'!

(1) (Reply)

FUPRE Ends 3-day Warning Strike As VC Cuts Salary! Juju Tied To Gate! [PICS] / On Channels TV Kaduna Governor Elrufai Called Sheikh Zakzaky "Animal" / Amaechi Names Fg Dredging Ship After His Home Town In R/s (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.