Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,983 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Mockery Of Change Begins With Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Mockery Of Change Begins With Me. (422 Views)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Fayose Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Nigerian President / Fani-kayode Reacts To CNN Mockery Of Buhari’s Absence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mockery Of Change Begins With Me. by ayokujero: 12:07am On Sep 29, 2016
The recent change begin with me mantra is a mockery to many Nigerians as our leaders (President Buhari and his Cabinet) are ignoring their elected responsibilities and in other to deflect blames and complaint they rather would distract Nigerians with Change Begins with Me.

Please Mr President we need the Change from you. Leaders are mend to lead by examples not the other way round.

I know some people will not see the mockery and negligence of responsibilitiesby this statement from the current administration will comment negatively on this post, however it doesn't matter.

Please just as the Bible has said "Judgement will begin from the house of God" Let the change begin with our President by moving this economy away from recession into Abys.

The change must affect our FX, food, Education, Jobs, Salary and Infrastructure.

#CHANGEMUSTBEGINWITHBUHARI.
Re: The Mockery Of Change Begins With Me. by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 29, 2016
Ipob

Next!!!
Re: The Mockery Of Change Begins With Me. by valencia25(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
coolsix:
Ipob

Next!!!

It's over 7 days and you're yet to provide the BTC that was purchased by my uncle.

Refund the money or i will continue to stalk you.

Netxchange is SCAM!!

Seun come and find a solution to this scammers.

cc: lalasticlala, seun

(1) (Reply)

We Are Already Coming Out Of Recession – Kemi Adeosun / FG Declares October 3rd A Public Holiday / Nigeria Newspaper Review 30 September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.