Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video (37431 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / NPF Warning: Never Tow Your Keke NAPEP This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Phi001(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2016
[quote author=onifader10 post=49763298][/quote]
grin grin Nairabet is on a long thing. I will win my money back and some of theirs too!!!
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
NgcoboP:
r you sure it's not drabeey?
very well..... Now that you all know me congratulations

Drabeey was Here
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by happney65: 8:36am On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:

Whatever it is you smoked this morning aint good for your health; pls stop it before it causes more harm than good

grin grin
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by bigblackbooty(f): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2016
Damn that's someone's father. I miss Lagos tho
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by geostrata(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2016
angry
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by daslimiski: 8:44am On Sep 29, 2016
faaz24:
OP tow abi toll...just asking

Mr. Faaz24, the opposite is quite correct. The word there is Tow, not Toll. Toll is the word for the fees collected at a Toll-gate. Thanks
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by cdizz(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2016
faaz24:
Its takes a few seconds to use ur dictionary bros! Na wa o
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by agbonkamen(f): 8:48am On Sep 29, 2016
the man thing small oo na joke o abeg make all dem boys no crucify me But LASTMA abi LAKAKA dem dey craze oo
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Mufasa27:
Download wetin?? lol I nor sure say you well finish..
Sire
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by juman(m): 8:55am On Sep 29, 2016
Destroyed country.
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Emassive(m): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
Even my 6Months old baby won't be that ignorant to the fact that this govt is clueless
madridguy:
The economy is bad but the present government are working on it.

Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by exlinkleads(f): 9:04am On Sep 29, 2016
faaz24:

U're welkom, glad u knew that I was nt having a go at u.
.....What a colorfull blog u've got, keep it uP !

really grateful
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by femi4: 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
agbonkamen:
the man thing small oo na joke o abeg
make all dem boys no crucify me But LASTMA abi LAKAKA dem dey craze oo
I know you like it big and strong
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Emassive(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
No wonder Real Madrid Don play 3draws in a row. Na why this madridguy hands dey draw anyhow to type Nonsense
Davash222:

I dey wear pampers, ba
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by diteh(m): 9:20am On Sep 29, 2016
Thats the way to survive in Lagos. You must be ready to react to one madness with another own madness
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by kennydotkom(m): 9:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:

Are you sure

No sane person will vote for your APC in this present condition.

So its PDP that will end economic situation of nigeria from Edo State. I? Is like APC has been discredit of past achivement in Edo State for the past. 8 yrs jus because of national crisis not evn a statw crisis ooii
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by agbonkamen(f): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
femi4:
I know you like it big and strong
hahaha... na slim and long. grin
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by faaz24: 9:41am On Sep 29, 2016
daslimiski:

Mr. Faaz24, the opposite is quite correct. The word there is Tow, not Toll. Toll is the word for the fees collected at a Toll-gate. Thanks

@daslimiski thanks for the reasonable mention.
I respect people's view even when I don't agree with them, some people were bashing me even when they don't know the genesis of my comment...the OP knows and aknowledged my observation.
Thanks again @daslimiski
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2016
The man preeeq and bush be like snake in the monkey shadow. If I be one of the officers that one no go stop me one bit.if I handle am e go regret. No mata wetin happen this is uncalled for.good name better pass silver,gold and bus. Oloshi
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by omolola15(m): 9:46am On Sep 29, 2016
veekid:

Whatever it is you smoked this morning aint good for your health; pls stop it before it causes more harm than good

I've started fasting and prayer on his behalf so that the people behind his case can free him. Something is wrong with happney65 upstairs
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Shadaracho007(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
This one no be mata for here. #lobatan
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Rozaystunna(m): 9:50am On Sep 29, 2016
faaz24:
tow smiley
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
OP angry U OFFEND ME OO.. Y U COVER AM NW...

MTCHEEEEW
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by kennethology(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:

Are you sure

how can sensible being vote thugs
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by gulfer: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2016
If I had 5-minutes to address this issue with the Governor of Lagos (Ambode), I will advise that a model of what is currently obtaining on the Lekki-Epe expressway by LCC should be introduced. As there are no tolls within other areas of the metropolis, I suggest that regular tax-payment evidence should in providing the towing services free to a general garage (24hrs free parking and thereafter subjected to demurage). For non-tax payers, the fine should be stipulated and payment centralised. This will make it a win-win for the government, more revenues from tax and city dwellers will feel valued and with a stake...........My 2kobo embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 29, 2016
faaz24:

U're welkom, glad u knew that I was nt having a go at u.
.....What a colorfull blog u've got, keep it uP !

Wonderful.... OP was correct initially only for you to confuse her with ur toll TOW and u even dey say ''U're welcome". Please b4 misleading someone, always google or use ur e-dictionary wich is faster to do than to type in haste n error.

U are welcome in advance....lol
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by crestedguy(m): 10:05am On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:

Are you sure

Do your vote really count, ask urself that question
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by synclaire: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2016
dey did d same tin to a lady yesterday o. d lady jst parked off d road, na so dem carry towing van come oh. dey pushed her out of her car even as she kept sruggling wit dem dat she didnt commit any offence. lagos na wah
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by synclaire: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2016
dey did d same tin to a lady yesterday o. d lady jst parked off d road, na so dem carry towing van come oh. dey pushed her out of her car even as she kept struggling wit dem dat she didnt commit any offence. lagos na wah
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by TomiSwag(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
faaz24:
Tow is correct. just answering....
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by theshaderoom: 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
faaz24:

its tow
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by theshaderoom: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
exlinkleads:

thanks for bringing that to my notice, really grateful

dont stress yourself, its tow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes / Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car / How Long Does A Car Tyre Stay Before They Expire? Expert Opinions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.