Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:14 AM

Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video (37432 Views)

Range Rover & G-wagon Was Reduced To A Towing Vehicle (photos) / Nigerian Man Shows Off His Vehicle Made With Locally Sourced Materials. Photos / NPF Warning: Never Tow Your Keke NAPEP This Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by femi4: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
agbonkamen:
hahaha... na slim and long. grin
Edo girl like to talk....and do
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by Boldstar(m): 3:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:

Are you sure

No sane person will vote for your APC in this present condition.

You been tackle MadridGuy. How market now since PDP Don win Edo ? grin
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by faaz24: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
couragemurphy:

Wonderful.... OP was correct initially only for you to confuse her with ur toll TOW and u even dey say ''U're welcome". Please b4 misleading someone, always google or use ur e-dictionary wich is faster to do than to type in haste n error.

U are welcome in advance....lol
Check out the time of my post and the time that the OP acknowledged me, u don't know the genesis of what u're poking ur nose into. For ur info and ur likes that have been quoting all these while the OP actually wrote "toll" initially b4 my observation. Both toll and tow are applicable to the event. That was why I asked which of the words she was trying to use.,..is it that the man did not want his vehicle towed or he did not want to pay the toll fee.
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by mctowel01: 6:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
madridguy:
Na so PDP go dey cry when INEC declared GODWIN OBASEKI as the winner.

APC

WE DEY tongue
How does apc/pdp relate to the topic, how does apc/pdp help your life and if it does, how does apc/pdp make Nigeria better. If you re getting any personal gains from it, why don't you just shutup and hide wherever you are. Apc or pdp, there is no difference, they don't really care about the edo people, unless maybe you are blind to see it and if you are truly blind, i regret sharing same nationality with your kind.
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by KingAfooBaba: 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
Davash222:
Are you sure
No sane person will vote for your APC in this present condition.

Hope you are awake now??
Re: Man Unclad Himself Because LASTMA Wants To Tow His Vehicle - Photos/video by ladyF(f): 4:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
grin grin grin

#OkayBye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Explaining Catalysts And Catalyst Codes / Billionaire Dubai Man Demands For A Car More Expensive Than Most Expensive Car / How Long Does A Car Tyre Stay Before They Expire? Expert Opinions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.