Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,445 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation (2869 Views)

Ondo Governorship Election Results Update From Polling Units - Vanguard / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 9:17am On Sep 29, 2016
The results of the Edo governorship election are presently been announced. APC clearing the first local government called.

Who else is watching it and feels like they should just give us APC and PDP results while the rest can Google theirs

Owam West LGA:
APC -12,862
PDP - 10,132
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2016
Honestly, this election is so peaceful and unlike the usually violence marred elections that goes on in Nigeria. Kudos to Edo state Governor Adams

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
follow this presentation on channels tv

http://www.channelstv.com/live/
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 9:26am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP agent trying to stir up trouble as usually over cancelled votes due to Card reader

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:30am On Sep 29, 2016
Owan West: AA – 0, APC 12, 862, APGA – 21, CPP – 3, ID – 04, KOWA- 1, LP – 2, NPPP – 5, NCP – 6, NNPP – 5, PDC – 40, PDP – 10, 132, PPA – 37, PPM – 9, SDP – 4, UPP – 1, YDP – 10. #Edo decides

Egor LGA

APC 26, 177

PDP 19, 514
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
follow this presentation on channels tv

http://www.channelstv.com/live/

Well... it's not like i'm getting my info from my dream land or from a Crystal ball
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Larwin(m): 9:36am On Sep 29, 2016
cool
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Well... it's not like i'm getting my info from my dream land or from a Crystal ball
that post was not meant for you
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 9:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

that post was not meant for you

OK, thanks wink
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 9:51am On Sep 29, 2016
APC still leading all the way

Igueben LGA:
APC: 7,802
PDP: 7,560
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2016
Esan South East:
APC: 9,554
PDP: 11,466
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 10:11am On Sep 29, 2016
Esan North
APC: 9130
PDP: 16220
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Swissheart(f): 10:14am On Sep 29, 2016
Observing
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP causing serious wahala over Oredo LGA results, saying that APC rigged the election and that as of yesterday they won that LGA on social media cheesy but as of now, the results have changed.

He accused the collation officers point blank of tampering with the results, tempers of both party agents and collation officers is on the high, everywhere is noisy, Security is called in
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:30am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP currently exhibiting their true color
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2016
wth what am seeing alot of people will be admitted in the hospital after the official result must have been announced by inec
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
PDP currently exhibiting their true color

My brother, the drama was very much expected. grin cheesy cheesy

Imagine the trash that man was saying, using social media votes as evidence and saying that because that Oreodo people voted PDP because the GRA road was bad

Oh, Kowa party agent is speaking now, he supports the PDP agents claim and said that people were made to vote for APC against their wish
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2016
Oredo LGA

APC: 37,162
PDP: 30,492
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:48am On Sep 29, 2016
And an international observer claims it should be cancelled because of voters were bought by more than one political party.
CecyAdrian:

My brother, the drama was very much expected. grin cheesy cheesy

Imagine the trash that man was saying, using social media votes as evidence and saying that because that Oreodo people voted PDP because the GRA road was bad

Oh, Kowa party agent is speaking now, he supports the PDP agents claim and said that people were made to vote for APC against their wish
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Esan West LGA

APC: 13,114

PDP: 16,311
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
Proudlyngwa:
And an international observer claims it should be cancelled because of voters were bought by more than one political party.

Baseless claim
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2016
PDP youths protesting are bringing back Orubebe's epic line "we won't take it"
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by hotcakept2: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2016
Seun thank God you are online now! Injustice is going on in your forum! Ngeneukwenu and henryuzor broke rule 2 and are walking freely! They insulted me, I quickly quoted them and mentioned your mods to do the needful instead my post was deleted while the two offenders posts are still there! Please look into this
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
AFTER 12 LGA's
APC currently leading with 18,380 votes
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by 7lives: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
CecyAdrian:
PDP causing serious wahala over Oredo LGA results, saying that APC rigged the election and that as of yesterday they won that LGA on social media cheesy but as of now, the results have changed.

He accused the collation officers point blank of tampering with the results, tempers of both party agents and collation officers is on the high, everywhere is noisy, Security is called in

Chai power has indeed change hands, so PDP is now protesting and complaining, the hunter has became the hunted.
I remembered how alliance for democracy was rigged out of the SW in 2003 and only BAT survived grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i would have loved to see PDP win Edo but they don't deserve it, not after what they did to this country.
If its true that PDP was indeed rigged out, my 1,000,000 gbosa to those who did it, my American friends will say when you see a good fight, get in it, DEATH TO PDP.
Re: Edo Governorship Election Results Presentation by CecyAdrian(f): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
7lives:

Chai power has indeed change hands, so PDP is now protesting and complaining, the hunter has became the hunted.
I remembered how alliance for democracy was rigged out of the SW in 2003 and only BAT survived grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, i would have loved to see PDP win Edo but they don't deserve it, not after what they did to this country.
If its true that PDP was indeed rigged out, my 1,000,000 gbosa to those who did it, my American friends will say when you see a good fight, get in it, DEATH TO PDP.

You are so right!! Whoever carried out that rigging needs to be given a pat on the back. It would have so pained me if APC had let PDP beat them to the rigging game, but am glad they also stepped up.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 5 Kids After 10years Of Marriage In Calabar [PHOTOS] / See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) / BREAKING: APC NWC Cancels Lagos Guber Primary Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.