Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) (2853 Views)

Dino Melaye Wears PDP Agbada As He Poses With His Cars (Photo) / Why Is Atiku Being Referred To As An IPOB Candidate In The North? / 'No Shaking My Pady' - Dino Melaye Says As He Poses With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by broseme: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2017
What is the priest holding?Is that an IPOB flag?What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/reverend-father-poses-with-ipob.html?m=1

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Dumb.

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by ozoebuka1(m): 12:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Their father,!!! cheesycheesy

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Dumb.
Do us a favour & chop stone

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nwa Chineke, udo diri gi cool cool

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Do us a favour & chop stone
tell your people to stop making a fool of themselves. they are giving Nigeria a bad name.

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by profhezekiah: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
tell your people to stop making a fool of themselves. they are giving Nigeria a bad name.
Has Nigeria gat a good name before??

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Oduduwatic: 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2017
How can Ipod yoots be making this progress unhindered. I cant stand this pain

i need to join our late sage... Who has rat poison?

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2017
Op to answer your question.... No its not IPOB flag, it's BIAFRA Flag.

The massage is reaching the ends of the world.

Haters over to you.

To that Rev.Fr......

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oduduwatic:
How can Ipod yoots be making this progress unhindered. I cant stand this pain

i need to join our late sage... Who has rat poison?
This brother Basirudeen sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
You=nigeria
Me=BIAFRA. So wentin concerns me and you and your Nigeria?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Eziokwuegbuozoo:
You=nigeria
Me=BIAFRA. So wentin concerns me and you and your Nigeria?
plenty.
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by abouzaid: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
a peaceful referendum is all they ask for and you would enjoy your Nigeria and "her good name".

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
broseme:
What is the priest holding?Is that an IPOB flag?What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/reverend-father-poses-with-ipob.html?m=1

They are called IPOB terrorist not priest. U can see them protesting with deadly weapons below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMZLgGWES50
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2017
abouzaid:
a peaceful referendum is all they and you would enjoy your Nigeria and "her good name".
So Nnamdi Kanu's call for the head of all Nigerians because he wants Biafra is peaceful?

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Fx55(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Nwa Chineke!!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Has Nigeria gat a good name before??
yes, until you lie pods went and started giving it a bad name with your criminal activities

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Fx55(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
yes, until you lie pods went and started giving it a bad name with your criminal activities
So why are you still clinging on to them as if all your life depends on them? How about you free them? The people say they're tired of your friendship. The most intelligent thing to do will be to allow them go. At least when they get their Biafra, it will only be the Biafran name they'll be spoiling.

No be so?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by ZombieTERROR: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Which Nigeria ?
Is he holding a Nigerian flag?
Wetin concern you there
You don't force patriotism on people
Mind ur bizness
Nobody is dragging ur Nigeria with u
Take it and do whatever u wish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by rusher14: 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
I thought they were Jews?

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:

Like the Yorubas who are always caught for terrorisim in U.K? grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fx55:
So why are you still clinging on to them as if all your life depends on them? How about you free them? The people say they're tired of your friendship. The most intelligent thing to do will be to allow them go. At least when they get their Biafra, it will only be the Biafran name they'll be spoiling.

No be so?
you people should get the fvck out if you're tired of staying in Nigeria. We do not want a Biafra.ud full of fraud on Nigerian soil
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
rusher14:
I thought they were Jews?

No they are Oshogbo Muslims.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by ZombieTERROR: 1:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Let's make sure they go their way
So they won't give ur Nigeria a bad name

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Fx55(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
you people should get the fvck out if you're tired of staying in Nigeria. We do not want a Biafra.ud full of fraud on Nigerian soil
You don't sound like an intelligent fellow. We cut ties with the Zoo as far back as 1967 and your forefathers wasted hundreds of thousands of your people trying to bring us back.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by ZombieTERROR: 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Together we can make it happen
A Nigeria without the 'biafraudians'
It will be heaven
Support separation and stop contradicting urself

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Together we can make it happen
A Nigeria without the 'biafraudians'
It will be heaven
Support separation and stop contradicting urself
I am not against separation. I would gladly help you pack your bags so you can get the fvck out. We do not want Biafra.ud on Nigerian soil
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 25, 2017
Fx55:
You don't sound like an intelligent fellow. We cut ties with the Zoo as far back as 1967 and your forefathers wasted hundreds of thousands of your people trying to bring us back.
what are you still doing in Nigeria?
Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by nwabobo: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
Dumb.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
xstry:
You mean the way Buruji Kashamu is still praying to God not to he extradited or the way ur BAT ran a drug cartel in US??

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What An IPOB Priest Did As He Poses With White Priests(pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You mean the way Buruji Kashamu is still praying to God not to he extradited or the way ur BAT run a drug cartel in US??
if you mean the same Buruji Kashamu whom GEJ welcomed with open arms. Yes

See What Ebonyi State Lawmaker Was Spotted Doing In A Bar / Nigerian Civil Servants To Import Cars Duty Free / Corona Virus: Nnamdi Kanu React.