Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) (56482 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Freeze: "You Couldn't Keep Your Marriage" / Instagram Fan Blasts Tonto Dikeh, Says Karma Is A Dam! / Nigerians Blast Freeze For Mocking Adeboye Over His Retirement (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by 9ja4show: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oap gets paid this much? What exactly does he do
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Creamish(f): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
Why did he bother to reply that dude? He asked for it..

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by tukdi: 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
onyekachee:
did I say your dad''s compound?actually it was a slip of tongue,he would actually feel lucky if he had a place like that,seen your pics and u not far from a ghetto boy...good to know my picture is giving you a troubled mind
Stop living a false life! You just embarrassed yourself on Nairaland! Mtcheeeeeew!

Airforce no mind am jarè, you too much!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Whizkay(m): 2:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
When you are big, you are big. No need to explain yourself

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by tukdi: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Airforce1:

don't take my comment to heart dear.. I was only joking with you.

Thanks for your time you spent in replying me.

Bless!
Airforce no mind that kind thing jarè, you really disgraced her no be small!

Shame catch her well well!
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by idu1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2016
Where is the razz car?
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
He must be a watch collector, don't really care about cars, but my watch must be complicated. However I think it's childish to purposely showcase his watch like that.

Moreover I have realized that most Nigerians who drive big cars have no money in their savings. That's why they cry like idiots when the car is on fire.
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by misspicy(f): 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I sell Rolex, Audermar piguet, Patek, Hublot watches and i must tell you that all the watches this guy flaunts are fake

70% percent of luxury brand watches are fake and even the fake watches are amazingly built, you can differentiate between fake and real

Even the Hermes bags are fake

But as for the car beside him, there are no fake Ferrari

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by ogyunging(m): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
You Bubble Niggas

NIGERIANS WILL BURST YOUR BUBBLE

*sparksupbackwood*

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
he is even explaining?
Well, we have to realise that peoples' scale of preference differ.
To Freeze, wristwatch first...
To some others...cars.
Another...land.
Some...clothes.
Some other set... olosho grin

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by gbens2000(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Airforce1:

she don pull down the photo and replace am with another cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Did he need to reply.I see pride at place.
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by VanBommel(m): 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Airforce1:

your profile states you're in New York but the photo suggests you're in mushin

How did it happen?
OH MY GAWD!!!

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by lordyugo: 3:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
onyekachee:
grin :DI took that picture in your father"'s compound when I returned back to the country

loool but u cnt return to d country wit those rough lukn toe nails.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Airforce1 why u stop na. i was enjoying the show oo cheesy
chai but that RKO u gave tht babe was too much ooo grin
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by adbokus(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
This Freeze is a colourful m!oron. The fan or whatever wanted him to exhibit his baseness and he played absolutely into the fellow's hands. What an unintelligent peacock he is...

3 Likes

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Caleycash(m): 3:53pm On Sep 29, 2016
urgentsale:
That guy no get common sense. In 5/10 time the value of that watch will appreciate but an expensive car will depreciate in 5/10 years time
So na you come get sense, appreciate my foot, Celebrity ass licker!!!
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by oseo1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
The plain Rolex platinum Daytona retails for $75,000 and this is even more expensive. where did uncle freeze see that kind of money? If he saves all his earnings for a year or two I doubt that he will be able to afford it.

1 Like

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by chydii(f): 4:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
Airforce1:

your profile states you're in New York but the photo suggests you're in mushin

How did it happen?
Lmao
cheesy
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Feanah(f): 4:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
Lol the fan sef..it's not his business & even the Mr Freeze abi whatever his name is,why show off?
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
onyekachee:
did I say your dad''s compound?actually it was a slip of tongue,he would actually feel lucky if he had a place like that,seen your pics and u not far from a ghetto boy...good to know my picture is giving you a troubled mind

Airforce, you f.cuk up! You 4 look the concluding part of her signature first for you to understand the mata!
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by MNDY(m): 4:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
This is why I love Brymo since he brilliantly responded to a critic. Something happened and the critic had told him not to kill his already dying career, and Brymo told him that his career had already died since 2013 and the guy shut up!
-
Public figures should learn how to handle critics! The rubbish they hear from any person is the price they pay for their fame!
-
I don't know whether to blame them or not for even showing off in the first place.
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by logicab: 4:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
there are no fake Ferrari
Really?
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
onyekachee:
the fan sef,his own is too much,both of them should park well,them dey drag babe ni?

Hot legz
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by espn(m): 5:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
Feanah:
Lol the fan sef..it's not his business & even the Mr Freeze abi whatever his name is,why show off?
MADAM WHICH PERSON SIDE U COME DEY NOW....
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Feanah(f): 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2016
espn:
MADAM WHICH PERSON SIDE U COME DEY NOW....

Hehe none o
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by bozz007(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
go and sit down somewhere
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by onyekachee(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
tukdi:
Stop living a false life! You just embarrassed yourself on Nairaland! Mtcheeeeeew!

Airforce no mind am jarè, you too much!

Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by funmind(f): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2016
onyekachee:
peace
Never engage Airforce1 and Trapnews, they are birds of a feather and they can actually ruin your day undecided
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by Trapnews: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
funmind:

Never engage Airforce1 and Trapnews, they are birds of a feather and they can actually ruin your day undecided
Choi! weytin i do again? shocked
Re: Fan Blasts Freeze For Wearing An Expensive Watch In A "Razz Car" (Photos) by bollify(m): 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
I sell Rolex, Audermar piguet, Patek, Hublot watches and i must tell you that all the watches this guy flaunts are fake

70% percent of luxury brand watches are fake and even the fake watches are amazingly built, you can differentiate between fake and real

Even the Hermes bags are fake

But as for the car beside him, there are no fake Ferrari

Please bro, can we be friends out of nairaland? I've got some things to gist with you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True Dat Nadia Buari Is Married 2 Van Vicker / Charly Boy And Wife Lady D Release New Photos / Mr Macaroni Is Engaged. To Get Married Tomorrow (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.