Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,244 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:58 AM

Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman (18700 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election: PDP Campaign Flag Off In Pictures / APC And PDP Are Expired Political Parties - Doyin Okupe / Anenih Impunity Caused PDP Loss In Edo Says Edo PDP Leader Senator Owie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Freelancer2015(m): 3:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
APC won my state, I give up on Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by maaglie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
angry angry grin

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by frubben(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Because of goodluck's meekness that why apc won the presidential election, but oshio ain't meek at all, so fee dee fee is going down
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by BrutalJab: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
Drabeey:
Say pdp go win Edo state..... No kolewerk...

Awon Werey... You wan carry Edo go back to the days of Igbinedion.
So dat my good people from Edo will start eating their future away like those from Ekiti. Hahaha... Kolewerk....

Abeg, make somebody tell my pastor Ize YanmuYanmu say make him go back to his church ooo. That is his calling, not in politics.
I even heard he has already summoned the Tribunal before its set-up. Haba, Mr pastor Dr YanmuYanmu.... Pls don't waste the church's fund. Goduwin Obasanjo Folorunsho Obaseki is the people's mandate.

Mo wi re, abi mi o wi re...?

Anyways......

Drabeey was Here

Driver very hw va?
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by bcashy: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anticorruption:
lol

their overnight rigging paid off

they should enjoy it while it last, the olodo they put in Aso Rock is still doing his thing

cheesy cheesy

E pain u like dat grin
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by aligajiGCFR: 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
am waiting for Lere & his boss wit dwarf brain to start saying APC is dis APC is dat..... All naija politicians re like cooked rice... dey re all d same
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Heavance(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
These politicians don't care about us, so why should people insult one another because of them?
This thing is called election...... you have your reasons to vote in PDP while someone else has his reasons to vote in APC, so majority carries the vote. it's that simple.
APC winning, doesn't mean SOME people didn't prefer PDP, it simply means majority/a higher number of people voted APC...... good/bad Edo state people will only realize in time.
please let's not fight for these politicians, they don't care about how we've been living or will survive sef.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Heavance(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
These politicians don't care about us, so why should people insult one another because of them?
This thing is called election...... you have your reasons to vote in PDP while someone else has his reasons to vote in APC, so majority carries the vote. it's that simple.
APC winning, doesn't mean SOME people didn't prefer PDP, it simply means majority/a higher number of people voted the APC candidate...... good/bad Edo state people will only realize in time.
please let's not fight for these politicians, they don't care about how we've been living or will survive sef.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by ybalogs(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mufasa27:

sorrow,tears and blood their regular trademark
Would you wish that for your households? If your answer is No,don't wish a whole state that.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 29, 2016
BrutalJab:

Driver very hw va?
conductor i dey
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Natty14(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
In saner climes ,this is a hate speech!

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Ahmadgani(m): 5:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
you would have done the same, if you were in their shoes

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by jbcul4ril(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
Apc are manipulator, after postponing the election I already knew they had this selfish plan to rig this election.
When PDP POSTPONED election in 2015, how come they did not WIN? To whom brain is given common sense is expected
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by mrZENographer: 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kockane:
The power of incumbency in Nigeria sha. Tiri gbosa to APC for this!!! PDP overused the privilege for 16 years so it's time to swallow the humble pie. It just goes to show how abysmal PDP were that they lost the last general elections. It's even sadder that APC doesn't seem to have learnt from their predecessors' mistakes.

When I see senseless post like this I begin to sober for the victims aka ZOMBies. You said PDP ruled the party for 16 years. Was it the flag ruling or was it the Politicians? ANSWER oo??

Because virtually all the APC candidates were the same people who ruled for 16years. Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu.etc etc who are now under a new flag.

To judge your stupidity/Ignarance, I needed to find the right picture. But I no get time for that.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by marv1: 6:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
Are u sure u are not the olodo? If not how can olodo be winning. Just asking.
Anticorruption:
lol

they should enjoy it while it last, the olodo they put in Aso Rock is still doing his thing

cheesy cheesy

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Mufasa27(m): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
ybalogs:

Would you wish that for your households? If your answer is No,don't wish a whole state that.
No be you dey ask mumu question

By the way that was an abstract from fela song sorrow,tears and blood 1977...

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2016
yeyeboi:
Apc are manipulator, after postponing the election I already knew they had this selfish plan to rig this election.
Edo people were apc-ated again only satan can save them from demon that wears chain, tatoo, black t, and swag like one of us

2 Likes

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by mikolo80: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Kockane:
The power of incumbency in Nigeria sha. Tiri gbosa to APC for this!!! PDP overused the privilege for 16 years so it's time to swallow the humble pie. It just goes to show how abysmal PDP were that they lost the last general elections. It's even sadder that APC doesn't seem to have learnt from their predecessors' mistakes.
calm Dan
Apc think they won last election
They don't realize that. It was PDP THAT lost
We just punished pdp
Not that we like APC like dat
My problem is who we can vote in next election cos APC de fall hand bigerrly and PDPhave not learnt anything and I don't see any star rising in both parties by 2019
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by mikolo80: 10:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
elitejosef:
He's a good winner with 2k each

Rubbish set of people
is it their fault that votes are only worth 2k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by mikolo80: 10:51pm On Sep 29, 2016
digoster:
INEC should cancel this election
As this is a clear rape of democracy
how
The majority have spoken abi it's only when minority who in your own version of democracy
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by bolinxman: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anticorruption:
lol

cheesy cheesy

GO TO COURT. I'm laughing.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Elbowroom: 11:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Anticorruption:
lol

cheesy cheesy

Pdp won ekiti, rivers and bayelsa = True democracy
Apc won Edo state = Inec rigged the election

haha The witch wey de do you from your village de ride keke napep.. .

Mtcheew pdp must learn elections aren't won through rants, propaganda, abusive comments, blackmailing etc

And elections arent won on social media either, you can ask your hero more about that.. .

PDP said they want to change the change haha
I laughed Awon scammers oshi

They said we're going through hardship, caused by who?
Ondo election loading... Eti ya werey danu
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Elbowroom: 11:50pm On Sep 29, 2016

Mtcheew pdp must learn elections aren't won through rants, propaganda, abusive comments, blackmailing etc

And elections arent won on social media either, you can ask your hero more about that.. .

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by samsono30: 4:56am On Sep 30, 2016
Anticorruption:
lol

cheesy cheesy

If he pain u, u fit close ur eyes cross road.
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by samsono30: 5:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Elbowroom:

My brother u dey mind am, shey keke still better sef na sheep they witch ride come from village, yeye pdp rams

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by Kockane(m): 6:22am On Sep 30, 2016
mrZENographer:

When I see senseless post like this I begin to sober for the victims aka ZOMBies. You said PDP ruled the party for 16 years. Was it the flag ruling or was it the Politicians? ANSWER oo??

Because virtually all the APC candidates were the same people who ruled for 16years. Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu.etc etc who are now under a new flag.

To judge your stupidity/Ignarance, I needed to find the right picture. But I no get time for that.

Attention seeking daft fellow. Pls miss me with your political thug bull.shit. I am not one of you jobless youths that come online to fight over politics, okay? Now run along!
Re: Edo Election: PDP Are Bad Losers, Says Edo APC Chairman by mrZENographer: 11:08am On Sep 30, 2016
Kockane:

Attention seeking daft fellow. Pls miss me with your political thug bull.shit. I am not one of you jobless youths that come online to fight over politics, okay? Now run along!

Olodo aproko. Simple question the zombies don't have an answer. It's expected because they're brain dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jokotola Pelumi And 49 Others Arrested For Killing A Policeman (photo) / Ozekhome: FG's Proscription Of IMN's Activities: Illegal, Unconstitutional / President Buhari Arrives Abuja After Attending 77th UNGA (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.