Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (78790 Views)

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / Fascinating Images Of When Nature Fights Back / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2016
Exam in China.

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
lumzybo:

How you take knw this?

Thats wildlife photography at its peak. That curb cant give the lion that expression.

13 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Gosj01(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2016
Following
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by teamsynergy: 11:19am On Oct 01, 2016
lumzybo:

How you take knw this?
watch animal planet and natgeo wild some more , u wud den understand power of research

5 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by tk4rd: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2016
Explorers:
Adult lions pretend that the bites of cubs hurt them to encourage them.
Heheheheheheeee...
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by tk4rd: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Is she a Nigerian.??

9 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by lyricalpontiff(m): 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lovely thread

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 01, 2016
Explorers:

Yea, triple checked.

Naa mehn, I meant its unbelievable as opposed to you making it up
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Vince77(m): 2:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Explorers:
Size comparison: Nigeria vs United states.

And some people said Nigeria is too big for one person to handle.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Abayor7: 3:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
explorers
keep them coming please
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
Vince77:

They mean the Madness and the stupidity, too big for one man to handle

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Vince77(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
EVILFOREST:

They mean the Madness and the stupidity, too big for one man to handle

Haha. U are right

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
tk4rd:
Is she a Nigerian.??

That flag se?

I think thats Argentina.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2016
Explorers:

The capsule exploded, he died in the fire.
What a horrible way to die. Gosh
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by CSTR2: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2016
Vince77:

If the continental United states of America was under a unitary system of governance like Nigeria, nobody would be able to govern it because it is just too big.
They practice a federalized system where enormous power has been dissolved to the respective states via the governors, the various legislative houses and various supreme courts for each of the states, and so effective governance has been made easy.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
Explorers:
What $200,000,000 in cash looks like.
God epp me embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Vince77(m): 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
CSTR2:
If the continental United states of America was under a unitary system of governance like Nigeria, nobody would be able to govern it because it is just too big.
They practice a federalized system where enormous power has been dissolved to the respective states via the governors, the various legislative houses and various supreme courts for each of the states, and so effective governance has been made easy.

Oh ok. Then i think Nigeria should do same. What do you think?

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Vince77(m): 10:48pm On Oct 01, 2016
LOVEGINO:
God epp me embarassed

Dont goan faint o!

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by nedu2000(m): 2:56am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
WWI battlefields remain uninhabitable for 300-900 years.
WWI was just about a 100yrs ago,i don't understand this caption

7 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Male, Maldives capital.

Sinking though.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:23am On Oct 02, 2016
nedu2000:
WWI was just about a 100yrs ago,i don't understand this caption

Like Won't be habitable for 300-900yrs from when they fought the war.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:24am On Oct 02, 2016
Manute Bol playing defense in 1984. At 7 ft 7 in tall, he was one of the tallest men ever to play in the National Basketball Association.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:43am On Oct 02, 2016
How the Nenet children of northern artic Russia enjoy a family dinner together.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:51am On Oct 02, 2016
A watch that stopped exactly at 8:15 the time that the Hiroshima bombing started in 1945.

11 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:54am On Oct 02, 2016
For everyone who thinks pineapples grows on trees.

cc: sleekyshuga, VickyRotex, khalifahsparkles, freecocoa

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 5:55am On Oct 02, 2016

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by freecocoa(f): 6:13am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

cc: freecocoa
Haha

I never thought they grew on trees, took my agricultural classes seriouscheesy

9 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by freecocoa(f): 6:23am On Oct 02, 2016
That walkway in China though, imagine say fight break out on top there or the cage open as those tourists are touring, choi!. grin

8 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by freecocoa(f): 6:26am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
Size comparison: Nigeria vs United states.
Imagine how small naija is compared to Russia then Canada.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by freecocoa(f): 6:28am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
How the Nenet children of northern artic Russia enjoy a family dinner together.
Wtf? Is that raw meat? Eww
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

cc: sleekyshuga
LOL!!! C'mon cheesy!! I did my Industrial Training in an Aqua culture (Agricultural) Research Centre, and at such, I saw it all..

Even as a child (one who can read, write and understand), I never thought pineapples grow on trees grin.
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 7:12am On Oct 02, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

LOL!!! C'mon cheesy!! I did my Industrial Training in an Aqua culture (Agricultural) Research Centre, and at such, I saw it all..

Even as a child (one who can read, write and understand), I never thought pineapples grow on trees grin.

Are u sure?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.