Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,899 members, 7,810,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? (78784 Views)

Some Fascinating Images Gathered From Around The World. / Fascinating Images Of When Nature Fights Back / Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

Are u sure?
grin
Yes embarassed
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 7:14am On Oct 02, 2016
freecocoa:
That walkway in China though, imagine say fight break out on top there or the cage open as those tourists are touring, choi!. grin

See imagination.....Nigeriansgringringrin

What if someone is giving you a free ticket to tour these places?
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Damfostopper(m): 7:43am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
Size comparison: Nigeria vs United states.
U.S is too big.... 5x bigger than Nigeria.... there are some independence state there that runs as a country

4 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by nedu2000(m): 7:54am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

Like Won't be habitable for 300-900yrs from when they fought the war.
oh okay thanks for the clarification
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by moscobabs(m): 7:59am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
For everyone who thinks pineapples grows on trees.

cc: sleekyshuga, VickyRotex, khalifahsparkles, freecocoa
explorers ...funny u .so u think a person might think pineaples grows on tree?

u must be joking
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Funjosh(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
How the Nenet children of northern artic Russia enjoy a family dinner together.

What are they eating
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Aminat508(f): 8:21am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
Scary wildlife.
Nyanma... angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by ademasta(m): 8:25am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorer again?
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 8:50am On Oct 02, 2016
moscobabs:

explorers ...funny u .so u think a person might think pineaples grows on tree?

u must be joking

See you bro, some people dont know these things. Most especially the little girls of today like that sleekyshuga, they know little about farm/farming.

A girl asked that during maize harvest, why cutting them down? I thought they will just be harvesting only the corn again and again and the plants will remain standing just like normal fruit trees.

A 24yrs old girl said that early this year.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

See you bro, some people dont know these things. Most especially the little girls of today like that sleekyshuga, they know little about farm/farming.

A girl asked that during maize harvest, why cutting them down? I thought they will just be harvesting only the corn again and again and the plants will remain standing just like normal fruit trees.

Hahahahahaha!!! You wish, Ade.. You seriously wish grin.. I may not know how to work in a farm but I know the theoretical practices cheesy.. I never missed my Agricultural Science classes tongue.

I am not a small girl.. My mates for North don drop three sef grin..

On the flip side, go church na undecided. You be pagan?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 9:14am On Oct 02, 2016
Pollution: A coal burning plant in the UK.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 9:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Body piercing.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by freecocoa(f): 9:36am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

See imagination.....Nigeriansgringringrin

What if someone is giving you a free ticket to tour these places?
I would na but it doesn't mean I'm not scared of such places.grin
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by swagifted(m): 10:06am On Oct 02, 2016
Sleekyshuga:

Hahahahahaha!!! You wish, Ade.. You seriously wish grin.. I may not know how to work in a farm but I know the theoretical practices cheesy.. I never missed my Agricultural Science classes tongue.

I am not a small girl.. My mates for North don drop three sef grin..

On the flip side, go church na undecided. You be pagan?
lool., the school where am currently serving in kaduna, some JS3 students are currently heavy... And no one is flinching..
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2016
Searching for lalasticlala, grant us more view bro.

Tnx bro...

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by moscobabs(m): 10:16am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

haa...that's funny o
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by moscobabs(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
that Robot suppose dey send ur topics to FP without Visa don't know y u need to call him bfre it reach the right destination

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by swagifted(m): 10:19am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
Pollution: A coal burning plant in the UK.
my God...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by An0nimus: 10:37am On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

Post the picture of a big snake. Once you do that you don't even need to type the name complete. Just type 'lala', his mentions will pick it grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2016
An0nimus:

Post the picture of a big snake. Once you do that you don't even need to type the name complete. Just type 'lala', his mentions will pick it grin

gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
Size comparison: Nigeria vs United states.
Yet we can't even get anything right with our small landscape

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2016
German gun turret from WWII in France.

The gun that's capable of leaving this damage behind almost 80yrs despite low level of technology, only God knows the type of ammunitions that will be used if there's WWIII

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
That Afghan refugee child and the Kenyan boy from Kibera slums really break my heart.

Some people maggots will scream "hardship" yet they have shelter, casual jobs and daily meals. When there's children suffering like its their birth right, children who don't even know what normal life is.

Count your blessings, name them one by one

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:
How the Nenet children of northern artic Russia enjoy a family dinner together.
guess their weather conditions encourages cannibalism to generate enough body heat
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Tallest Vs The worlds shortest man.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
8’3″ tall Sultan Kosen standing next to his wife.

His hands are bigger than that guys head.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
2GB hard drive from 1996 next to 64GB flash storage in 2016.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
cekhoe:
guess their weather conditions encourages cannibalism to generate enough body heat

They're taking raw animal, not human.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
In 1998, he helped save her after a devastating fire. In 2016, he watched her graduate from the college(Now Retired).

In the summer of 1998, Officer Peter Getz had just arrived at a burning apartment building in Hartford, Connecticut, when a firefighter handed him a 5-year-old girl who was unresponsive and covered in ash, the Courant reported.

With no time to wait for an ambulance, Getz placed the little girl in the back seat of his patrol car.

He immediately began CPR while his partner drove the car to the hospital.

By the time they reached the emergency room, the doctor said 'if they had waited a few more seconds for the ambulance to come in, she could have died.'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/peter-getz-rescues-girl-graduation_us_57435c3fe4b045cc9a71af7d

79 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2016
Explorers:

They're taking raw animal, not human.
ok,thought as much
Re: Have You Seen These Collection Fascinating Images? by Explorers(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chase Kennedy, America’s longest legs.

16 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

An Inside Look At Lekki British School (pictures). / University Of Abuja Rusticates Cyprian Igwe For A Post He Made On WhatsApp Group / How Catholic Seminarians Write Examination (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.