Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) (29574 Views)

Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 29, 2016
so if they ask her in prison "what crime did you commit?"...

What is she going to tell them?
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
jollyjarkofgod:
There is one boy of 14 yearstaying wif her aunty in some where in ejigbo Lagos,always seeing this boy wif cut injuries on his head and body.. Sometimes strokes of Cain..... The boy actually came in to my shop today I asked him what'sup wif the head injuries.. Can't believe my eyes when he said is my aunty.. The aunty owns a Chemist shop everytime she wound this boy all she does is to apply this blue kind of ink wif blaster..this woman stature she dry to the borne like she have,HIV..i hate this woman from deep down my hrt... I feel for this boy... Some people are just wicked..2morrow I will get more info from this boy.. I might visit human right but I still dey think am.

Report d wicked woman asap.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by faitheverest(f): 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Some people really deserve all these spiritual slaps like seriously

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nwamehn: 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
jollyjarkofgod:
There is one boy of 14 yearstaying wif her aunty in some where in ejigbo Lagos,always seeing this boy wif cut injuries on his head and body.. Sometimes strokes of Cain..... The boy actually came in to my shop today I asked him what'sup wif the head injuries.. Can't believe my eyes when he said is my aunty.. The aunty owns a Chemist shop everytime she wound this boy all she does is to apply this blue kind of ink wif blaster..this woman stature she dry to the borne like she have,HIV..i hate this woman from deep down my hrt... I feel for this boy... Some people are just wicked..2morrow I will get more info from this boy.. I might visit human right but I still dey think am.

That boy really needs to be rescued from that woman. I don't see going to human rights as a bad idea. Have u asked the boy whether he would love to leave the woman and return to their place?
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by HERSLEY(f): 11:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
nextprince:

Who is ur dear? Do I in any way look like a flat headed yeastearner? Abeg face front
on a more serious note, u r a waste. Tribal comments dey sweet u
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by StarPlayer: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2016
jollyjarkofgod:
continue de think am until the boy die

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by tomx123(m): 12:55am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by tomx123(m): 1:00am On Sep 30, 2016
reall
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by juman(m): 1:28am On Sep 30, 2016
dayleke:
Did I just read that the poor girl was sleeping in a poultry facility?
Haba !!!!
That is wickedness o......

Wickedness.

The sentence was good.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by KanwuliaExtra: 1:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Religion checkers association.
Agenebode branch reporting.
cheesy

I am sure she sings in the choir every Sunday o. grin

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Billygee2u: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2016
MzPecs:
Some people are just naturally wicked and I wonder what they gain by being so wicked and heartless.

May God forgive her and I hope she learns her lesson after serving her jail term.

Those women in prison that have no joy, I pity her tho! Prison is not just a good experience at all.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Dadsonval(f): 2:16am On Sep 30, 2016
Good for her, how could u turn a human being to slave? I just pity her children. Stupid woman!
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nextprince: 2:48am On Sep 30, 2016
HERSLEY:
on a more serious note, u r a waste. Tribal comments dey sweet u
And who is this akpu-eating Igbo again na? Why the insult? Na my own dey pain pass, abeg get off my mention otherwise my next response will not be this nice.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Ayatullah(m): 2:54am On Sep 30, 2016
Dadsonval:
Good for her, how could u turn a human being to slave? I just pity her children. Stupid woman!

Hope the state help rehabilitate the 12 year old sister while wicked Glory Gory Abang goes to jail, her children will definitely miss their wicked mother, but their father will be there for them. The rehabilitation of the poor girl who has to be locked up with chickens is more paramount.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 2:54am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Do I need to read when I'm 100% sure who the culprit is? It can't be different from usual na. The issue now is the increasing and worrisome rate at which these disgusting things occur in the yeast grin grin grin.
afonja warrior i see u one slap u will start crying like diya
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by greatugoo: 3:03am On Sep 30, 2016
MzPecs:

I wonder why there's no age restriction on NL, it's really causing havoc here.

Just take a look at yourself, your parents will actually think you can read and recognise names and where they're from. cry cry

It is well with you my dear..

I quite agree with you,this forum has been flooded with kids that dont know thier left from thier right,no quality,reasonable or constructive comments anymore,I suggest something should be done about this,NL is turning into a child's play now

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by fyneboi79(m): 3:57am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Who is ur dear? Do I in any way look like a flat headed yeastearner? Abeg face front
Ogbeni grow up cos no time to take time. People like you are the greatest threat to Nigerias unity.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Nobody: 4:07am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

You're really cursed to spew rubbish with your rotten mouth.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by LorDBolton(m): 4:14am On Sep 30, 2016
I'm not supporting what the woman did but must everything be jail jail jail in naija?

When will the politicians also go to jail.

In my opinion we need to really revamp our prison system nd implement 'parole' stuff, early release and probation ish

She enslaved the girl OK...but did she engage in activities like forced prostitution? Is she a first offender?

Abeg free the woman in 6months then assign her a parole officer & let her go back to civilization.

Our jails are already overcrowded we need to stop this 'poor man constitution ' nd modernise our penal system.

We don't yet have a functional sex offenders register, we don't have traffickers register etc na to send go jail we sabi.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Flat headed drug trafficker. grin grin grin
abobaku Ooni hart eater grin igbo guys trade in drug while afonja alhajas re drug mules going to london they will later come and get golden teeth meanwhile shes a drug mule grin
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by tiger28: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2016
We are so quick to hail this decision meanwhile those that stole our future generation are still walking freely by using legal mumbo jumbo to stall things. .....and we are losing our minds hailing them.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by mira4u: 5:15am On Sep 30, 2016
Good move by the neighbors. This is an eye opener cos there are too many of such cases around us. Never knew such law exist.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by emynike2001(m): 5:54am On Sep 30, 2016
ladies won't like this they hate the truth, women who handle children this way have fried brains, and demon possessed wigs they carry around on their head. Many child assaults come from women who's nature is supposed to care for the little ones.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by NICENEDU29: 5:56am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Do I need to read when I'm 100% sure who the culprit is? It can't be different from usual na. The issue now is the increasing and worrisome rate at which these disgusting things occur in the yeast grin grin grin.
There you expose your ignorance and stupidity the more. How can you claim to understand and then make reasonable contribution when you dont even bother to read? Chai! Mother Education is seriously weeping for people of your type because you have betrayed her. Your foolishness is so glaring, but please stop displaying it in the public.

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 30, 2016
that is a gud news n it serves her right , women, though not all re very cruel creatures,
If u watch very well into what is happening within ur social environment, u will find out that women will take an under age house help n subject to wash all d family clothes, do all d house chores, and when it comes to sending d child to school, she will be enrolled in a public school n goes school very late while their own very children are in d Best private school, also when it comes to buying clothes, used clothes (okirika) z always d choice for d poor girl, and if d man of d house tries to intervene, d wife starts to accuse n melts brutallity on the girl,
This also sounds a warning to those parents that gv birth like fowl.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by omocalabar(m): 6:27am On Sep 30, 2016
jollyjarkofgod:
before u finish thinking d boy might br dead....
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nextprince: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2016
fyneboi79:
Ogbeni grow up cos no time to take time. People like you are the greatest threat to Nigerias unity.
Threatening of Nigeria's unity like ur dilector u mean? Hahahahahahahahaha grin.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by morbeta(m): 7:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Sleeping in a poultry facility.....mennnn the woman is heartless.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by southernbelle(f): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Two years isn't even long enough.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.