Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,377 members, 7,812,097 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) (29576 Views)

Lady Declares 11-Year-Old Sister Missing, But See What Caught People's Attention / Mother Of 5 Collects Money From Men To Sleep With 12-yr-old Daughter (photos) / My Father, His Mistress’ Son Take Turns To Rape Me – 12-yr-old Girl (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nuelzz04(m): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2016
jollyjarkofgod:
There is one boy of 14 yearstaying wif her aunty in some where in ejigbo Lagos,always seeing this boy wif cut injuries on his head and body.. Sometimes strokes of Cain..... The boy actually came in to my shop today I asked him what'sup wif the head injuries.. Can't believe my eyes when he said is my aunty.. The aunty owns a Chemist shop everytime she wound this boy all she does is to apply this blue kind of ink wif blaster..this woman stature she dry to the borne like she have,HIV..i hate this woman from deep down my hrt... I feel for this boy... Some people are just wicked..2morrow I will get more info from this boy.. I might visit human right but I still dey think am.
find a naptip office around u n do d needful bfr d woman kills d boy
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by ceda99: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Some women ehn
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Macdowell: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Idiot good for u

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by mamawin(f): 8:18am On Sep 30, 2016
madridguy:
Good judgment. See her face like Ayamantaga.
Ha! lol @ayamatanga. you still remember that woman?
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Laird(m): 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Report every case of child abuse or house help or domestic worker abuse or exploitation You know. Even cases of under 18 age labour should be reported.

Parents please control yourselves and urges and so not give birth to children for the children to suffer. Family planning and abstinence is real and practical. Your choice
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2016
MzPecs:
Some people are just naturally wicked and I wonder what they gain by being so wicked and heartless.

May God forgive her and I hope she learns her lesson after serving her jail term.

Those women in prison that have no joy, I pity her tho! Prison is not just a good experience at all.

Are you talking from experience ??
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by MzPecs(f): 8:42am On Sep 30, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That guy is a br*in d*ad r*bot... You don't waste your time on him...
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by 9japride(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2016
nenergy:
Her husband nko? IMT surprised no one is mentioning him. Doesn't he see the I'll treatment? He's culpable jare!
[color=#006600][/color]

If her husband lives with them, d court should jail him too. Some men are just too weak

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by madridguy(m): 8:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Yes naa.

mamawin:
Ha! lol @ayamatanga. you still remember that woman?

1 Like

Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 30, 2016
nnokwa042:
abobaku Ooni hart eater grin igbo guys trade in drug while afonja alhajas re drug mules going to london they will later come and get golden teeth meanwhile shes a drug mule grin

Sorry to differ, are you from Nnokwa. Just asking cos of your moniker and sig
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Prettyhurts:

yes from nnokwa kwa k city
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2016
Prettyhurts:

re u from nnokwa too ? Odumodu or abor ubili nnaku eziama? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
nnokwa042:
re u from nnokwa too ? Odumodu or abor ubili nnaku eziama? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Hubby and I are from ubili
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by HERSLEY(f): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

And who is this akpu-eating Igbo again na? Why the insult? Na my own dey pain pass, abeg get off my mention otherwise my next response will not be this nice.
all I nid is to hit my boo dah is a mod. And u ll be out till September next year
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nextprince: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2016
HERSLEY:
all I nid is to hit my boo dah is a mod. And u ll be out till September next year
Okay oh! We shall see how it plays out cool.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by HERSLEY(f): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Okay oh! We shall see how it plays out cool.
So better behave
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nextprince: 11:04am On Sep 30, 2016
HERSLEY:
So better behave
Hehehehe, I should be telling u dat. Report button is available to everyone. But if u think u can insult, then stand and face what u started rather than running to the mod for assistance cos If I want shit, I know where to get it. grin
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Hubby and I are from ubili
am from isimgbede what is ur hubbys surname i think i will know him
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
nnokwa042:
am from isimgbede what is ur hubbys surname i think i will know him

Can't go beyond this hope you understand. I'm from ụmụ akubuike kindred that's the least info I can give. Nice meeting someone from my hometown
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by nnokwa042(m): 2:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
[quote author=Prettyhurts post=49800233]

Can't go beyond this hope you understand. I'm from ụmụ akubuike kindred that's the least info I can give. Nice meeting someone from my hometown [/quote stay cool
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by HERSLEY(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
nextprince:

Hehehehe, I should be telling u dat. Report button is available to everyone. But if u think u can insult, then stand and face what u started rather than running to the mod for assistance cos If I want shit, I know where to get it. grin
hmmmm better don't dare anywayz
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by MunorAnne(f): 10:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
[/left][right][/right][left]

[size=8pt][/size]
jollyjarkofgod:
There is one boy of 14 yearstaying wif her aunty in some where in ejigbo Lagos,always seeing this boy wif cut injuries on his head and body.. Sometimes strokes of Cain..... The boy actually came in to my shop today I asked him what'sup wif the head injuries.. Can't believe my eyes when he said is my aunty.. The aunty owns a Chemist shop everytime she wound this boy all she does is to apply this blue kind of ink wif blaster..this woman stature she dry to the borne like she have,HIV..i hate this woman from deep down my hrt... I feel for this boy... Some people are just wicked..2morrow I will get more info from this boy.. I might visit human right but I still dey think am.
Re: Mother Of 3 Jailed For Keeping 12-yr-old Sister As Slave (photo) by MunorAnne(f): 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
jollyjarkofgod:
Hm. Bros, abeg no go, unless U edit dis ur post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Burnt To Death In Akwa Ibom After "Attempting To Snatch" A Motorcycle Photos / Mrs Emmanuel Ukwamedua Kidnapped In Asaba, Delta (Photos) / Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.