Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? (617 Views)

Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos) / Pastor Ize-iyamu During Thanksgiving Service Today (Photos) / What Is Now The Fate Of Pastor Ize-iyamu? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? by Hardeysolution(m): 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2016
I am a true follower and believer. I trust in God's words and his declaration. I ask sir, WAs it on selfish note that you went or God directed u? Where you presented for propanganda issue or for real PDP wanted you? Do you think religion enter politics? But I demand answers, did God send you?

It's obvious tho. I know my answer just clarify my claims

I rest my case
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? by bizza45: 9:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
if that man use d vex wey e take loose catch u ehe, e go relegate u to past tense
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Buahahaha.... Good question! I'm sure he will answer in the affirmative quoting relevant scriptures to back up his association with PDP sef (if you know what I mean) Lol.

Hardeysolution:
I am a true follower and believer. I trust in God's words and his declaration. I ask sir, WAs it on selfish note that you went or God directed u? Where you presented for propanganda issue or for real PDP wanted you? Do you think religion enter politics? But I demand answers, did God send you?

It's obvious tho. I know my answer just clarify my claims

I rest my case
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? by Jokerman(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2016
He is following the footsteps of Osinbanjo....
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2016
I for one knew the election was gonna be like this the moment INEC postponed the election and Pastor Ize Iyamu started seeing double that made him saw ambode who is not in Nigeria in Benin and El Rufai that was in Kaduna, he saw in Benin. It was either malaria or witchcraft...lets not forget that pdp postponed 2015 elections,unfortunately,wer woefully disgraced.apparently,pdp cannot win any prominent election in nigeria again,their era has passed,i think apga should start building up instead of playing second fiddle game to pdp.they should field somebody like soludo for 2019election.,who would have thought that apc will win irrespective of the economy gearing to depression,nigerians still prefer them to pdp that stagnated and leached our economy for the past 16years...how i wish apc will field somebody like fashola/ngige for 2019 general election,i wil campaigm massively for them
Re: Pastor Ize-iyamu, Sir, Did God Ask You To Contest? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2016
I for one knew the election was gonna be like this the moment INEC postponed the election and Pastor Ize Iyamu started seeing double that made him saw ambode who is not in Nigeria in Benin and El Rufai that was in Kaduna, he saw in Benin. It was either malaria or witchcraft...lets not forget that pdp postponed 2015 elections,unfortunately,wer woefully disgraced.apparently,pdp cannot win any prominent election in nigeria again,their era has passed,i think apga should start building up instead of playing second fiddle game to pdp.they should field somebody like soludo for 2019election.,who would have thought that apc will win irrespective of the economy gearing to depression,nigerians still prefer them to pdp that stagnated and leached our economy for the past 16years...how i wish apc will field somebody like fashola/ngige for 2019 general election,i wil campaigm massively for them

(1) (Reply)

Fmr Dep Speaker Nwuche Received N1b For Tambuwal To Help Pad Amnesty Budget - SR / Sen.Ben Murray-Bruce Wanted To Be Governor Of Bayelsa State. But PDP Stopped Him / Julie Ward Calls For The Release Of Kanu, Supports Biafrans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.