Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) (52625 Views)

Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Flavour And Phyno In His Retro-Styled Chrysler Prowler Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by DozieInc(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by djWALE(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
I am just always surprised at some celebs..wen they av no money,they wear good clothes..but wen they bcom rich,they wear rags...why cant u wear a singlet@phyno
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Phyno looks like a drug addict. He should go and clean shave that beard. I wonder why Nigerian celebs always look so dirty

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2016
fruityjojo:
Hmm Flavour those abs shocked embarassed
hope u re no getting w*t already, lol
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by PASCALSILVA(m): 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Op
Where are you from ?? Ogun state ??

Phyno and Flavour are not from Enugu, Enugu is not their hometown

Change the caption
...BROS WETIN NAH....WHERE DO THEY COME FROM ..OKAY I GUESS SOKOTO...BOTH ARE ENUGU GUYS

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why do I like Phyno? angry
because he is a cutie grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
e be like say na Enugu get musicians pass for igbo land
No oh; these guys are from anambra

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Androidvillaz: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2016
THAT COOL
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:14am On Sep 30, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
...BROS WETIN NAH....WHERE DO THEY COME FROM ..OKAY I GUESS SOKOTO...BOTH ARE ENUGU GUYS

Yoruba boy
Chinedu Okoli (Flavour) is from Umunze in Orumba south local government

Chibuzo is from Awka

*spits, your ignorance stinks

5 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:16am On Sep 30, 2016
nuelzy:
op what do u mean by.. "in their village" ....

both guys are from Anambra... please give us the credit... Enugu is just where they grew..

Why Anambra no spark dem up first?

4 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by zanebaddo(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
noo actually they grew up in enugu, musicians from the east are mostly from anambra, abia and imo.. . However enugu is the home of entertainment in the East.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2016
PierreDeFermat:
I can imagine Flavour speaking igbo. "Mmuo inna jaka kpofi iyana biko nnaye miko lok rii sii ti fii ko limi nkita kita ija kili igbo kwenu eh,igbo kwenu eh,igbo kwenu ehhhhhh. Igwe ni fi loki ni"
Phyno looks like a drug addict. He should go and clean shave that beard. I wonder why Nigerian celebs always look so dirty
why are u senseless? Beards is meant for men if u shave urs fine buh don't tell others to shave theirs, the israelites in the bible didn't shave theirs why will phyno shave his?

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by rhymaholic: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2016
This is a music video shoot and nothing else. This isn't Phyno or flavour ' s village. OP take note

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chinom(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Op

Change the caption

Will you people stop this nonsense. If they consider Enugu their hometown, then let it be. You do not have to display your insecurities at any slightest op whenever Flavour and Phyno are mentioned.

Enugu is considered Hometown to those of us born and raised there. Because you were born in the village does not mean everyone else was born in the village. You guys should STOP disgracing Igbos.

By the way. This looks like a video shoot for 'Gbo Gan gbom'

6 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by tohchee96(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2016
ehn ! flavour be intimidating us ..that do not have big chest ...
that should be gbo gan gbon video
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by iykebest1(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2016
fruityjojo:
I swear I get am pass him ooo .
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

Will you people stop this nonsense. If they consider Enugu their hometown, then let it be. You do not have to display your insecurities at any slightest op whenever Flavour and Phyno are mentioned.

Enugu is considered Hometown to those of us born and raised there. Because you were born in the village does not mean everyone else was born in the village. You guys should STOP disgracing Igbos.

Shut up
I was born in New York city to Nigerian parents, do i consider myself a New yorker ??
Your ignorance is classy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by pocohantas(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
Calm down, Flavour is from Anambra, not too sure of Phyno.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by lonelydora: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2016
They are shooting a music video
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by NORSIYK(m): 9:33am On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
Unfortunately Flavour and phyno are from Anambra state. Among the five states of the East enugu has less musicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by vectoh(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Op

Chinedu Okoli (Flavour) is from Umunze in Orumba south local government in Anambra state

Chibuzo Azubuike (Phyno) is from Awka Ananmbra state

They are not from Enugu state for fucck sake

Change the caption
fvcking ugly names!

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
I love Enugu.

Enugu has cultural heritage and it is named the most resilient city in Nigeria.

Their people are also peaceful..

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Bollinger(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
fruityjojo:

See your mouth like abs. Lol.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by lizzlix(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2016
nuelzy:

both guys are from Anambra... please give us the credit... Enugu is just where they grew..
In as much as i'm from Anambra state...... I still believe that we you grew up made you

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by LeonMacJames(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
I tot those things are spirits undecided[b][/b]
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chinom(m): 9:40am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Shut up
I was born in New York city to Nigerian parents, do i consider myself a New yorker ??
Your ignorance is classy

Village boy. Ochanja brought up. I don't think you've ever seen Niger bridge. Not to talk of New York city. The Coal city makes most of you guys feel insecure. Nobody cares about what you consider yourself. Just let Flavour and Phyno be whatever they want to be.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2016
nuelzy:

It doesn't matter what part of Igbo they are from, make we no come online dey drag Wey dem from ..

Igbo Anyi bu Ofu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:42am On Sep 30, 2016
vectoh:
fvcking ugly names!

Yes
They have ugly names but they're worth millions of naira.

I know you have a very sweet and lovely name but you ain't got up to $5000 in your bank account

Lol, an Ewedu and Amala eating fool is hurt
Do me a big favor, go drink cement

4 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by steppin: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
Both of them are from Anambra state.
Get your facts right!

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by mmsen: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2016
nuelzy:

If you grew up in Enugu then that is where you were moulded.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by mmsen: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

If they grew up in Enugu then they are from Enugu, that is where they were shaped. That is where they enjoyed their formative years.

I don't know why some Nigerians are so obsessed with 'villages' that most have never seen.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Money Is Not My Problem - Regina Daniels / Tamar Braxton Dressed In Traditional Attire With David Adefeso In Nigeria / I No Longer Have Manhood – Bobrisky Reveals (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.