Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) (52667 Views)

Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Flavour And Phyno In His Retro-Styled Chrysler Prowler Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by xclusivedjomega(m): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
nice one
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chommieblaq(f): 9:45am On Sep 30, 2016
lizzlix:
In as much as i'm from Anambra state...... I still believe that we you grew up made you

Thank you, them be Enugu citizen jaree
There are certain a things one don't need to start arguing about, where's the spirit of Anyi bu Ofu,dem coming from Enugu or Anambra don't add anything to our bank account abeg!

Wherever they from, them be blood!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by steppin: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
e be like say na Enugu get musicians pass for igbo land
Both of them are from Anambra state.
Get your facts right!
vectoh:
fvcking ugly names!
Olaniyi Ewedu amala is a beautiful name.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by SMT042(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Flavour in his village ! Is Enugu now Flavour's village .
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by vectoh(m): 9:47am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Yes
They have ugly names but they're worth millions of naira.

I know you have a very sweet and lovely name but you ain't got up to $5000 in your bank account

Lol, an Ewedu and Amala eating fool is hurt
Do me a big favor, go drink cement
See dz flatheead o..licking another flaathead's a§$...u fit go drink sniper na!
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by fireforfire: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:
Op
Where are you from ?? Ogun state ??

Phyno and Flavour are not from Enugu, Enugu is not their hometown

Chinedu Okoli (Flavour) is from Umunze in Orumba south local government in Anambra state

Chibuzo Azubuike (Phyno) is from Awka Ananmbra state

They are not from Enugu state for fucck sake

Change the caption

It haff do. Stop crying
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by PierreDeFermat(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2016
Zceesneh:
why are u senseless? Beards is meant for men if u shave urs fine buh don't tell others to shave theirs, the israelites in the bible didn't shave theirs why will phyno shave his?
can you rock the long gown and sandals like Israelites used to rock it? Wouldn't people look at you like you're mad man? The same way people would look at you like you're a mad man if you rock this bushy beards in this era and not dressing Islamic to complement it. Or are you still in the era of israelites? We're talking about thousands of years ago. If Phyno was a muslim,you guys would be quick to call him a terrorist, and he actually looks like one with this beards.

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by nuelzy: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2016
mmsen:

If you grew up in Enugu then that is where you were moulded.
yes... bt still its not their village

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Flekky21(f): 9:51am On Sep 30, 2016
PASCALSILVA:
...BROS WETIN NAH....WHERE DO THEY COME FROM ..OKAY I GUESS SOKOTO...BOTH ARE ENUGU GUYS
they R Not
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by CSTR2: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2016
Anambra or Enugu, who cares where they come from? They are from the east, you moronns. That is what matters.
See useless argument as if we are discussing international politics. angry
Eugenics seem to have become a necessity in igboland to weed out some low IQ folks there.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by vectoh(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2016
steppin:

Get your facts right!
Olaniyi Ewedu amala is a beautiful name.
D; Stil sounds better dan isiewu shoekwuehemeka abatchanwa na....so no bite me abeg...IPOB oshy

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Flekky21(f): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2016
CSTR2:
Anambra or Enugu, who cares where they come from? They are from the east, you moronns. That is what matters.
Eugenics seem to have become a necessity in igboland to weed out some low IQ folks there.
angry
CSTR2:
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by ArabMopol(m): 9:56am On Sep 30, 2016
OP Enugu is not their village, flavour is native of Umunze in anambra and phyno from Awka anambra...

Oga flavour no be only u get sexy body, may guys treat ur daughters the way u treat those beauty Queen ise oooooo

phyno u rock
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chinom(m): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
steppin:

Get your facts right!

Flavour was born at Achara Layout, Enugu. He did all his schooling and growing up in Enugu. His parents have lived most of their lives in Achara Layout, Enugu. His grandparents lived at Enugu.

Can you pls explain to me how he is from Anambra. While you are at it, I would like to remind you that president Obama's father and Grand father are from Kenya. Hope you can follow my drift.

5 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by steppin: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
vectoh:
D; Stil sounds better dan isiewu shoekwuehemeka abatchanwa na....so no bite me abeg...IPOB oshy
Take hanky.

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by OlajumokeBread(f): 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

Village boy. Ochanja brought up. I don't think you've ever seen Niger bridge. Not to talk of New York city. The Coal city makes most of you guys feel insecure. Nobody cares about what you consider yourself. Just let Flavour and Phyno be whatever they want to be.

Lol
Stop crying
I will be so happy if i grew up in Ochanja
People here are moving back to Nigeria and you're here jerking off your brain
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by consultancy: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
who told u phyno and flavour are enugu boys? they are full blooded anambra men. only that they were born and brought up there in enugu. go make ur enquiries

MODIFIED: sorry I didn't see my Anambra brothers have come to the rescue already

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by ArabMopol(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
those guys are from anambra, kecey flavour phyno,
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by vectoh(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2016
steppin:
Take hanky.
lol...ode
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

Flavour was born at Achara Layout, Enugu. He did all his schooling and growing up in Enugu. His parents have lived most of their lives in Achara Layout, Enugu. His grandparents lived at Enugu.

Can you pls explain to me how he is from Anambra. While you are at it, I would like to remind you that president Obama's father and Grand father are from Kenya. Hope you can follow my drift.

Stupido
My mother was born in Kano state, grew up in Kano state, lived in kano for more than 39 years, just left kano 8 years ago, now tell me if my Mother is an Hausa woman

Flavour is from Umunze

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chinom(m): 10:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Any time someone mentions that Flavour and Phyno are from Enugu, some people's blood will just start boiling. It's becoming annoying. How insecure are you people. Time to put a stop to that.

I have never seen Yoruba's arguing about which state Olamide or Wizzkid come from. Olamide claims Lagos. I'm not even sure he was born there, yet no ones argues with him on that.

These village Igbo boys should please stay away from Igbo matters.

10 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by martinlooter(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2016
THONZE:
MY BROTHER, YOU ARE THERE...A CAPITAL DREAM PICTURE PRESENTS,,,PHYNO FT FLAVOUR MASQUARADE_DANCE CLARENCE_SHOT_IT CLEAR_SENSE_SHOT_IT grin grin

You forgot to mention Minister Lai Mohammed who promised us several jobs in the Masquerade sector
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by steppin: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

I don't care where he was born. Flavour is from Anambra state, Umunze precisely.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chinom(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Stupido
My mother was born in Kano state, grew up in Kano state, lived in kano for more than 39 years, just left kano 8 years ago, now tell me if my Mother is an Hausa woman

Flavour is from Umunze

Yes, your mother is an Hausa woman. That explains your insecurities and stupidity. I get time for una this morning. Bring it on.

Flavour and Phyno are umu 042. Imaa aka, anyi emee gi ife umaka.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by notoriousbabe: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
modelmike7:
Clarence shot it!
liar. Lalasticlala shoted it
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by OlajumokeBread(f): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

Yes, your mother is an Hausa woman. That explains your insecurities and stupidity. I get time for una this morning. Bring it on.

Flavour and Phyno are umu 042. Imaa aka, anyi emee gi ife umaka.

Sorry, i wanna go sleep
Maybe, i should give my 2 year old son my phone so you can go back and forth with him
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chinom(m): 10:20am On Sep 30, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Sorry, i wanna go sleep
Maybe, i should give my 2 year old son my phone so you can go back and forth with him

No, stay awake. Onye Awusa. From your explanation of where your mother was born, you're an Hausa boy. Wetin concern you for Igbo matter.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2016
nuelzy:
op what do u mean by.. "in their village" ....

both guys are from Anambra... please give us the credit... Enugu is just where they grew..
Choke on that
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Chinom(m): 10:23am On Sep 30, 2016
steppin:

I don't care where he was born. Flavour is from Anambra state, Umunze precisely.

My friend. Get away from here. Where and what is "Umunze". Do you think Flavour can locate that place?. Flavour wey don build house for his parents at Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Noneroone(m): 10:25am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:
Any time someone mentions that Flavour and Phyno are from Enugu, some people's blood will just start boiling. It's becoming annoying. How insecure are you people. Time to put a stop to that.

I have never seen Yoruba's arguing about which state Olamide or Wizzkid come from. Olamide claims Lagos. I'm not even sure he was born there, yet no ones argues with him on that.

i doubt whether you are Igbo or not if not you should be mindful of the nonsense you spew before they backfire. Someone posted a topic of musicians with masquerade and (either by commission or ommission) tagged it their village. It is wrong whether they grew up their or not. What do you even mean where they are moulded. Where they fed, housed or clothed for free in Enugu? People by chance get to grow up in places they are not native to, especially in Igboland. Only insecure people claim big names as their own. Ever seen Anambrarian mentioning Nkem owo, Onyeka onwenu or Emma Emenike as natives. Keep uiet and take corrections 'cos if i mention chino and he starts pounding you, you'll be first to cry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by steppin: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

My friend. Get away from here. Where and what is "Umunze". Do you think Flavour can locate that place?. Flavour wey don build house for his parents at Enugu.
Your case is beyond redemption. Run along.

3 Likes

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Ooni: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

my brother, why are we more interested in causing division among Ibos. What is wrong with you? Do you think Ibos wont find out that you are a yoruba like me. This is why people hate us. This is why they say we are chameleons. It u guys that go about making people loathe us.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burna Boy Left Black Sherif's Hand Hanging As He Snubs Shaking Him (video) / Burna Boy Refunds Fan's Ticket Money In Atlanta, Asks Security To Throw Him Out / Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.