Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) (52677 Views)

Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Kcee & E-money Visit Their Village & Spray Cash To Villagers (pics, Videos) / Flavour And Phyno In His Retro-Styled Chrysler Prowler Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by unbeat007(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
Chinom:

My friend. Get away from here. Where and what is "Umunze". Do you think Flavour can locate that place?. Flavour wey don build house for his parents at Enugu.
Shame no dey catch you? See as you dey here dey drag celebrity. You no go like go become celeb make people dey drag you? I dey shame shame for you.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by spamgod: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
Its from this thread you will know how some igbo people are useless especially my brothers from anambra,you guys are despicable and foolish I was thinking chino alone was an idiot but I find out most of you are the same unu ncha bu ofu.useless etiboribos disgracing igbo land everywhere . go and drag phyno and flavour to anambra state naa idiotsss

e pain am lol
shut the f up iti,
why claim Phyno and flavour na, if they were drug dealers you will be quick to say they are Anambra

ANAMBRA PASS ENUGU IN EVERYTHING..
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Scarpon(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
nuelzy:
if someone needs Google.. its u
my Google says this

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by nuelzy: 6:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Scarpon:
my Google says this
funny how Google can give u all the knowledge u require yet u still fail..

what do i call u now...

ur search results states were they were born... not their state of origin...

nah ur type dey copy person name join for exam.....

.flavour is from umunze
while phyno is from awka

now go and do a proper research... and this time...

METICULOUSLY!!

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Scarpon(m): 6:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
nuelzy:
funny how Google can give u all the knowledge u require yet u still fail..

what do i call u now...

ur search results states were they were born... not their state of origin...

nah ur type dey copy person name join for exam.....

.flavour is from umunze
while phyno is from awka

now go and do a proper research... and this time...

METICULOUSLY!!
Pls lemme see how u did ur own research Mr over sabi with proof and picture have not seen flavour or phyno visit any village or talk about any in anambara . not aquie with u bro I can take u Right to flavour fathers compound in Enugu 101% sure

pls go back to the picture and read carefully
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Caseless: 7:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
modelmike7:
Clarence shot it!
grin grin
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by elvisfaith(m): 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Godfather production
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
spamgod:

e pain am lol
shut the f up iti,
why claim Phyno and flavour na, if they were drug dealers you will be quick to say they are Anambra

ANAMBRA PASS ENUGU IN EVERYTHING..

I am from anambra idiot you sound like an afonja anambra is not competing with enugu fool we are brothers idiot

1 Like

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by akigbemaru: 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Masquerade and phyno
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by YungBosco: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
speedyconnect3:
e be like say na Enugu get musicians pass for igbo land
all of dem bu ndi Anambra.anyi amaka.Anambra state.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Aroh48(m): 2:31am On Oct 01, 2016
nuelzy:
op what do u mean by.. "in their village" ....

both guys are from Anambra... please give us the credit... Enugu is just where they grew..
igbos,hate igbos na wo
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Aroh48(m): 2:32am On Oct 01, 2016
ANAMBRA11:
I am from anambra idiot you sound like an afonja anambra is not competing with enugu fool we are brothers idiot
y igbos dey disgrace themselves like this?
Spit
And walk out of thread.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Aroh48(m): 3:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Some igbos are useless.I just pity biafra,bc another division we start after its actualization.
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Jfrankination(m): 10:06am On Oct 01, 2016
nuelzy:
op what do u mean by.. "in their village" ....

both guys are from Anambra... please give us the credit... Enugu is just where they grew..
bro nah d same tin ah wan talk nah our anambra boys jhoor jus dah dey grew up in enugu....anambra for life
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by nuelzy: 11:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Scarpon:
Pls lemme see how u did ur own research Mr over sabi with proof and picture have not seen flavour or phyno visit any village or talk about any in anambara . not aquie with u bro I can take u Right to flavour fathers compound in Enugu 101% sure

pls go back to the picture and read carefully
i really hate altercations with fools...

more-worse educating dem...

bt i guess i have no other choice.. please read carefully and next time don't disgrace ur generation

and yes..... cant wait to storm the new flavour father's Compound with the whole umunze kindred .....gringrin

ode

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Dumba088(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why do I like Phyno? angry

because he have big Manhood and slender body, money, famous,fair skin# Gbam#
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by ashala(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
fruityjojo:
Hmm Flavour those abs shocked embarassed

Hmmmm, ya kpara gi aka eh tongue
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by AdemolaA2: 5:20am On Oct 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Why do I like Phyno? angry
. You like him because he's a famous musician probably with some cash to flaunt and he's always on tv. Gbam!!!
Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by Kaslino(m): 10:08am On Oct 07, 2016
Strongly suspecting these pics are from a videoshoot - Gbo Gba Gbom Flavour ft Phyno and Zoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour & Phyno In Their Village As They Celebrate With Masquerade - (pics,vid) by PASCALSILVA(m): 11:23am On Dec 29, 2016
OlajumokeBread:

Yoruba boy
Chinedu Okoli (Flavour) is from Umunze in Orumba south local government

Chibuzo is from Awka

*spits, your ignorance stinks
..ROAD SIDE SHEAP OLOSHO....DNT TALK TO ME..IF I DID NT QUOTE U...FOOL..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9ice Rides Horse To APC Secretariat To Submit Nomination Form / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures / Toolz Flaunts Curves In Photos With Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.