Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

ALLAH, GOD, OLORUN And Oloruns....everything About Religion. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ALLAH, GOD, OLORUN And Oloruns....everything About Religion. (635 Views)

Asiri Ijinle Olorun Pelu Awon Woli Re / This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] / To The Yorubas "Stop Praising Olorun, He Is Not The Christian God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ALLAH, GOD, OLORUN And Oloruns....everything About Religion. by Gboyee4fun(m): 7:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Oh, I bless the Father of my Lord Jesus Christ, and the third personality of the TRINITY (HOLY SPIRIT) For the blessing bestowed upon me right from the beginning of the creation. I can't expressed my gratitude without shedding tears to my lord and saviour Christ for His willingness to shed all His blood for me on the cross of Calvary, He chose the ford just because of me, He swallowed His pride by letting His rose trampled on the ground just because He wanted to adopt many sons like me unto the father to show the Ancient Satan that he was soo foolish to rebelled against the Almighty God. What Satan wanted to achieved through rebellion, God gave we that believed in Jesus Christ as the Son of God free of charge ( not because of the work of our righteousness which the wise of this world called human perfection (COMMON SENSE) BUT just by Grace, Grace alone I.e Christ righteousness)....*GOD created ADAM to dominate not to be dominated. But when sin entered, Man lose his power to rule to him that has POWER OF DEATH (Satan) * read the book of Job very well, what causes the death of job sons despite praying for them?..disobedience, Job himself would have died had it been he disobeyed God in all his speech despite been confused, complaints, he never disobey God neither did he denied God.* (I.e Sin...disobedience to God), religion started just because Satan wanted a kingdom badly so that people will reference him as God, he and his demons (Buddha that claimed to be wise, god of thunder (sango), god of iron(Ogun), and all the gods that bear the name of oracles ) were casted down to the earth where human beings have being living before , having no human bodily formed, but can possessed human being with their special power, possessed some ancient being that the bible refers to as gentiles ( people of this world) human beings of then saw the gifts in those possessed, and they began to reference them(the possessed), human being vegans to worship them, whereas RELIGION STARTED. Because they (falling angels) don't have human bodily form, human being used their own God's gifted talent to made graven images for them(the falling angels) they possessed the graven image and human beings began to worship their own work of hand...their own man made graven image as god.......ko ni daa fun esu (E no go better for Satan and his falling demons)

THEN THE FATHER OF MY LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST THROUGH HIS UNENDING WISDOM CREATED A GARDEN, THAT HAS LOCATION , EAST OF EDEN PUT A MAN CALLED ADAMU THERE ...................

After i my message of " the mystery of churches and mosques" yesterday which God asked me to removed THE VEIL COVERING HUMAN BEING ABOUT RELIGION... DAILY SACRIFICE AND ABOMINATION OF DESOLATE " WHICH THE WISEST MAN IN BABYLON SAW IN THE BABYLON OF THEN...please read Daniel 12..very well.

I received many bashes and lashes, though I was laughing but really weeping that men are lost in religion, they are ready to kill for religion and who is the strong man behind religion? Nobody than THE ANCIENT SATAN. NObody can killed for ALMIGHTY GOD because HE CREATED THE ANGEL OF DEATH HIMSELF.... that's why the bible says THE RIGHTEOUS are taken away before evil days but people considered it not.

Christians Mohammed is a name of human being not a name of oracle so also Paul is a name of a person. Christ is the only son of God, Christ himself was tested by the god of this ended world, Satan himself, how much more Christ messengers? Apostle Paul battled with devil, yet he wrote epistles to the believers, Prophet Mohammed battled with the devil yet he left QURAN for the Muslims.

As A true Christian have you detected the mistakes of PAUL while he was been troubled by Satan? Some early crusaders saw it they started killing people, check history..

I BELIEVED PROPHET MOHAMMED AS A PROPHET AND TRULY THE LAST MESSENGER........ ALL THE PROPHETS OF NOW ADAYS ARE JUST GIVEN OUT THEIR PROPHECY YEARLY.......THE OLD PROPHETS HAD PROPHESIZED EVERYTHING ABOUT LIFE AND GENERATION.

I ASK SOME PEOPLE WHAT WAS THE FIRST LANGUAGE ON EARTH? THAT GOD SCATTERED? THE ANSWER IS THIS ...YORUBA LANGUAGE.... in Yoruba, ALLAH, IS OLORUN, GOD, IS OLORUN, gods are oloruns.....you need the spirit of discernment to know the truth.

All those that lashes me yesterday especially funaabites, I hold nothing against you but if OLORUN says we will see again, we will have a face off. Thanks!!!

I will vent my anger in destroying the strong man behind Religion....which is nobody than the ancient devil.
Re: ALLAH, GOD, OLORUN And Oloruns....everything About Religion. by RobinHez(m): 7:27am On Sep 30, 2016
What is going on here
Re: ALLAH, GOD, OLORUN And Oloruns....everything About Religion. by otemanuduno: 7:45am On Sep 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun: I ASK SOME PEOPLE WHAT WAS THE FIRST LANGUAGE ON EARTH? THAT GOD SCATTERED? THE ANSWER IS THIS ...YORUBA LANGUAGE.... in Yoruba, Allah, IS OLORUN, GOD, IS OLORUN, gods are oloruns.....you need the spirit of discernment to know the truth.

The god of the yorubas is Olorun(Eledumare), the gods of the Arabians is Allah(Lucifer). The god of the Yacobites is Yahweh(Satan). The god of the Egyptian is Atum(Eartum), The god of the German is Odin.

The ALMIGHTY GOD WHO CREATED THEM ALL IS REVERAD.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: ALLAH, GOD, OLORUN And Oloruns....everything About Religion. by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:14am On Sep 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

The god of the yorubas is Olorun(Eledumare), the gods of the Arabians is Allah(Lucifer). The god of the Yacobites is Yahweh(Satan). The god of the Egyptian is Atum(Eartum), The god of the German is Odin.

lol, I. have already to you that you have a demon to cast out in you, you have power over it...bye
Re: ALLAH, GOD, OLORUN And Oloruns....everything About Religion. by Lordcenturion2(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2016
otemanuduno:

Hi Otem, please I have some issue to discuss with u privately,can we discuss it on WhatsApp?, I want u to send the number to me here saklekplus@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Cleric Says That God Is A Woman / Prayer Without Work Vs Work Without Prayer / Saudi Prince Executed For Murder-shariah Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.