Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,807 members, 7,824,362 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho (22420 Views)

Amara, Kanu Nwankwo's Wife Blasts Ogbonna Kanu, His Younger Brother / Tonto Dikeh & Kenneth Okonkwo Stage A Walk To Promote Peace & One Nigeria (Pics) / Flavour Takes A Walk With His Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by ItzHoludex(m): 11:03am On Sep 30, 2016
blessed is d man dat bless others
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Respecter(f): 11:07am On Sep 30, 2016
vengertime:
Kanu is the best
yea,with a Godly heart.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by greatness22(m): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2016
horlakunle25:
Bros kanu tall sha oooo!!!...and people like dem dey get long something downstairs!
See as you dey reason your fellow guy diick...... I hail u ogay! grin
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by oluxy(m): 11:17am On Sep 30, 2016
This guy called KANU is a testimony.
Thank God he's returning it back to d society.

So happy for him....
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by DavidEsq(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2016
horlakunle25:
Bros kanu tall sha oooo!!!...and people like dem dey get long something downstairs!
U think u are doing me, u are doing urself......!!!! Somebody pls lend me that pix
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by nikkypearl(f): 11:23am On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

You too like breast tongue cheesy
grin bet I am also a carrier naa
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by McBrooklyn(m): 11:28am On Sep 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin bet I am also a carrier naa

Maybe because you're tired of seeing your own breast everyday tongue wink
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Enesi47: 11:39am On Sep 30, 2016
Good one my Man, not like stupid E money and nonsense Davido
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by horlakunle25(m): 11:51am On Sep 30, 2016
demolinka:

See u: "Where 1 or 2 arsenal legends are gathered there must be a shout of 'Up Gunners'" - David Seaman
*yinmu* arsenal legend ko! Arsenal gulder ni!!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by chibuzorAbia: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kanu needed AY to do the walk in Lagos. He couldn't do it on his own being an outsider. God help our people in Lagos o!
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by tunary(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kylekent59:
I was invited to this indoor wedding at the weekend. When I reached the Venue (hotel), I found two doors written:
1. Bride relatives
2. Groom relatives
"Hmmmm interesting" I said to myself as I entered the door marked Groom relatives
and found two more doors written:
1. Ladies
2. Men

I started laughing for no reason then entered the men's door and found two doors written;

1. People with gifts
2. People without gifts.

I entered the second door ( people without gifts )
and found myself outside of the hotel.
funny
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by power900: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
are the mods tired of e-money and the rests
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by nikkypearl(f): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Maybe because you're tired of seeing your own breast everyday tongue wink
grin grin mitcheeew
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by PierreDeFermat(m): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
This guy is richer than E-money but he doesn't make useless noise around showing off every acquisition and spraying money around with machine in club. That's what real big boys do
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by McBrooklyn(m): 2:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin mitcheeew

Lol, I do get tired of seeing my own dick sometimes now but not when it's getting ready for an action movie, I guess you know what I meant tongue wink
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by ilokas(m): 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Is good to be good
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Davoski222: 3:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
All I see is people doing the illuminati sign.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by Sunsets: 3:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
Its heart foundation and not breast foundation
nikkypearl:
The first pic ...the man in the middle tho'... sad

Na bweast I dey see so
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by akigbemaru: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kanu pipapillo
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & AY Take A Walk On The Street To Support Kanu Heart Foundation(pho by baum1: 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
chibuzorAbia:
Kanu needed AY to do the walk in Lagos. He couldn't do it on his own being an outsider. God help our people in Lagos o!

Bros, wetin u dey talk? Kanu outsider for Lagos? Na wah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Slams those comparing Rema to Wizkid / Simi Unveiled As Ambassador For Opera Inc In Nigeria / Wizkid Talks About His ‘last Concert Ever In Lagos’, Promises Free Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.