Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (902 Views)

When She Tell You I Can't Be Your Girlfriend, But JF / Should She Tell Her New Found Love About Her Ugly Past? / When She Tell U No S3x Till Marriage. Letter Find Out This!! (pics) Adults Only! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Betapikin101: 7:40am On Sep 30, 2016
Hello guys there is one of my friend who is currently running an Msc program in one of the university in south west. She is getting married this October but her supervisor who is a female professor is unmarried and they are kind of close,she likes this my friend and always tell her to be serious with her career and make impact bcoz some gals are only destined to give birth with no future ambition . So the question she has been asking me is whether to tell her she's getting married or not. Bcoz she doesn't want her to change towards which could affect her program. What should I advise her to do.
Re: . by ammyluv2002(f): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2016
She should tell her

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2016
It is good she let her know, atleast they are more like friends, but she has no choice on what her supervisor can do after that. Its better that way than her 'friend' getting to know about her wedding later.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 30, 2016
No matter what it's only proper and right to tell her

1 Like

Re: . by Badgers14: 7:52am On Sep 30, 2016
It's just like she is between a rock and a hard surface....

Well, few things here.... How long does she have before the her program is over? 1 year or 1 month..

Wherr does she live?close to the school or out of town?

Does her supervisor know her from home

The reason why i am asking is that, if she didn't tell her and she find out from another person, big kasala.... Women and marriage news by like 5 and 6 grin and again considered she herself is not yet married... "Jealousy" maybe..

This is one of the reasons why i don't like being too close to my professors, or bosses

1 Like

Re: . by Hawx(m): 7:52am On Sep 30, 2016
There is no problem in hiding it from her supervisor provided she is ready to hide it all through her programme by not wearing her wedding rings.

1 Like

Re: . by firstking01(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2016
See gbege o, is she responsible for why her supervisor is single huh,,,is it not too much of "i can do without a man syndrome and pride of i know book" has kept her at that stand still where she found herself?...dnt ask me how i knew cos i know.

1 Like

Re: . by firstking01(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Betapikin101:
Hello guys there is one of my friend who is currently running an Msc program in one of the university in south west. She is getting married this October but her supervisor who is a female professor is unmarried and they are kind of close,she likes this my friend and always tell her to be serious with her career and make impact bcoz some gals are only destined to give birth with no future ambition . So the question she has been asking me is whether to tell her she's getting married or not. Bcoz she doesn't want her to change towards which could affect her program. What should I advise her to do.
Some girls are only "destined" to give birth with no future ambition, really?, from where did you get that from??
Re: . by Betapikin101: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
Some girls are only "destined" to give birth with no future ambition, really?, from where did you get that from??
That's her own ideology
Re: . by Betapikin101: 8:20am On Sep 30, 2016
Badgers14:
It's just like she is between a rock and a hard surface....

Well, few things here.... How long does she have before the her program is over? 1 year or 1 month..

Wherr does she live?close to the school or out of town?

Does her supervisor know her from home

The reason why i am asking is that, if she didn't tell her and she find out from another person, big kasala.... Women and marriage news by like 5 and 6 grin and again considered she herself is not yet married... "Jealousy" maybe..

This is one of the reasons why i don't like being too close to my professors, or bosses

At postgraduate level there is no how u won't be close to ur main project supervisor if u want to get along with her
Re: . by Betapikin101: 8:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Hawx:
There is no problem in hiding it from her supervisor provided she is ready to hide it all through her programme by not wearing her wedding rings.
Thats exactly what I was advising her to do but was not too sure if it will be the option for her
Re: . by firstking01(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2016
Betapikin101:

That's her own ideology
She's so fvcking wrong with that ideology, no wonder she's still single @45...all these so_called lectuters and profs be thinking they know it all...that's how one was accusing God of how wicked God was sometime ago that God would 've allowed adam to eat of the evalasting tree and live forever...if you know the story very well, there was this tree aside from other trees in the garden call "the tree of life", if you eat it you will live forever and not die...so, after adam ate the other fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God drove adam and eve out of the garden so they will not eat of the tree of life and live forever eventhough His(God) plans was for man to live forever, but because of adam's sin God now proclaim dead to mankind...this is the simple understanding the lecturer lacked though i wanted going to his office to clear him up but on a second thought i had to change my mind cos he was taking us on a borrowed course citizenship education, you know how mean and strict all those Gns lecturers can be na, so, i just allowed him wallow in his folly but i adressed and corrected a few of my friends with right impressions.
Re: . by Betapikin101: 11:53am On Sep 30, 2016
firstking01:
She's so fvcking wrong with that ideology, no wonder she's still single @45...all these so_called lectuters and profs be thinking they know it all...that's how one was accusing God of how wicked God was sometime ago that God would 've allowed adam to eat of the evalasting tree and live forever...if you know the story very well, there was this tree aside from other trees in the garden call "the tree of life", if you eat it you will live forever and not die...so, after adam ate the other fruit from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, God drove adam and eve out of the garden so they will not eat of the tree of life and live forever eventhough His(God) plans was for man to live forever, but because of adam's sin God now proclaim dead to mankind...this is the simple understanding the lecturer lacked though i wanted going to his office to clear him up but on a second thought i had to change my mind cos he was taking us on a borrowed course citizenship education, you know how mean and strict all those Gns lecturers can be na, so, i just allowed him wallow in his folly but i adressed and corrected a few of my friends with right impressions.
that was quite reasonable of u not to have met the lecturer such people only need the spirit of God to minister to them. This woman in question is a devoted Christian but she just doesn't believe in marriage
Re: . by firstking01(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Betapikin101:

that was quite reasonable of u not to have met the lecturer such people only need the spirit of God to minister to them. This woman in question is a devoted Christian but she just doesn't believe in marriage
She should remain single for life na, that's her cup of tea.

(1) (Reply)

The Cruel Intentions (A Short Romantic Story) / Man Marries His Girlfriend With Down Syndrome (photos) / I Will Rock You All Night Long; Singing You My Sweet Love Song.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.