Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) (42267 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Alegirl: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2016
SO SWEET
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by metallisc(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
K9blunt:

It's real I've seen it

hhhhhhmmmmmmm... cool
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Kennitrust(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

You're still living in self denial. It's the first stage towards liberation. You shouldn't fight it if you must be free of all the weight you carry.
oboy, something dey concern you o.

see concern!

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Some people go dey embarrass themselves in the name of love. From doing awkward proposals and now , this.
some.say love is wicked while others say its a beautiful thing
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2016
This is very romantic,but in my opinion I'd rather not for security reasons.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:00am On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
what is the essence of this if i may ask
love is complicated, to some its beautiful while to others love is wicked
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
inpeace:
Will do that to my future wife
Amen
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Jalubarika:
Moved to tears.
I must Celebrate my gf this way too.
Mahn, I use to know I don't deserve that girl . She good heart, beautiful and forgiving.
I don't fail to disappoint you umpteen time even yesterday.
You're a gentle and shrewd companion. Always pushing me hard to the front that I can do it. #LOL#
Aniefiok!
your girlfriend?!What if u celebrate her this way and she jilts u b4 her next birthday?
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2016
StunchLord:
Well, can't say I believe any of this. Crazy things happen everyday but the craze of naija guys haven't gone to that extent. Bloggers can do anything to pull traffic.

I actually saw the billboard while on third mainland bridge. I hail the guy sha.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Azeemokoya: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
ccol sturv
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by morganwizzy55(m): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Another name for commando is come 'and' do
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2016
This one is strong. I just can't, for the numerous reasons going through my head right now.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Robinhood477: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Some people go dey embarrass themselves in the name of love. From doing awkward proposals and now , this.
e pain u.

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by kaylex1994(m): 11:18am On Sep 30, 2016
In yhis recession tym?
Please the weed that man smoked b4 doing this will cause a lot of harm to him

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2016
masonkz:

I actually saw the billboard while on third mainland bridge. I hail the guy sha.
I hope the lady is okay with this though.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On Sep 30, 2016
Someone's taking a page from Drake's book of love grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by stanleeodor(m): 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
Lovely
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Chukazu: 11:30am On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

"shy shy girl"
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Dom2020: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2016
misplaced priority
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by ThinkingOutLoud(m): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2016
He's definitely apologising for something he did or will do soon.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Ajibel(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jalubarika:
Moved to tears.
I must Celebrate my gf this way too.
Mahn, I use to know I don't deserve that girl . She good heart, beautiful and forgiving.
I don't fail to disappoint you umpteen time even yesterday.
You're a gentle and shrewd companion. Always pushing me hard to the front that I can do it. #LOL#
Aniefiok!

Chai, bro. We are in the same shoes too with my own bae embarassed embarassed

-------

Ugom, I must over-celebrate you someday kiss kiss
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by suzy(f): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
waste of money. He would spent the money in another way and stil make sense
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by blazer234: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:

So in your thwarted mind, this is embarrassment?

You must be deeply boring and uninspiring.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
cummando:
oga terry g the lady na! Which levels! Person no fit enjoy forum again becos of gramo pple like u. And e no funny! U can try ya psycho on me. Make I use mouth reset ur hard disk! Onye oojoorr
LOL...bros no dey vex, e no good for your health
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Enigmaholysiner(m): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
skarlett:
To what end? undecided
LOVE. Quit hating.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 12:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
skarlett:

Biko swerve
I hope you read it though. I'll swerve now...
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by entrepreneurmic: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Waste of money.... why displaying one's pic to all and sundry? For security reasons, he shouldn't have done that.
MY BROTHER I WONDER FOR THIS RECESSION, THAT ACT MIGHT PLACE HER LIFE IN DANGER.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
omolola15:

Mehn this bros no get chill ooooooooooooooooooo. Kilode
I get chill oh, but I no know how people go dey vex for beta thing...
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by STENON(f): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
I love that. May God grant her divine wisdom coupled with Love and respect for her husband.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by sisisioge: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Good call husband!

Although I wouldn't want anyone to put me in a billboard but this act is a sure indicator of the guy's appreciation of his partner. It's not easy finding the one...so when one finds a good one, one is expected to treasure that one like no one else. grin

May God bless her years and make them besties for life.
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
I know the lady, she's a Medical Doctor, finished from Uniliorin, her husband is a lawyer...her birthday was on 21/09/2016.

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
saintandsinnerz:

Mr man just shut it, can't someone air his or her opinion again without big-mouthed people like you start insulting them using sarcasm? You found it cool and she didn't, what is your problem with that?
No bro, I'm not being sarcastic. You can only give what you have, and a lady with so much negativity and pain is a hazard to people around her. Life is too short to be angry all the time especially when it's towards somebody else's hapiness. Her satisfaction would only be validated by a story in which a man beats up or abuses his wife instead of showing her love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident / I Am Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.