Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) (42266 Views)

A Wife's Birthday Wish List To Husband After He Asked For What She Wants / Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Man Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday With A Crocodile In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by ObiOmaMu: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2016

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by yeyeboi(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2016
FTC grin

Na So wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Synzu(m): 7:57am On Sep 30, 2016
Goals grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2016
grin

Stiflerdrug make me a billboard too ooo... grin soon na be my birthday

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2016
Some people go dey embarrass themselves in the name of love. From doing awkward proposals and now , this.

55 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2016
what is the essence of this if i may ask

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Isaactop9(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2016
hmmm
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Waste of money.... why displaying one's pic to all and sundry? For security reasons, he shouldn't have done that.

9 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by nwasinachi(f): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2016
I wish her a great birthday and to d man, i say love nwantintin , his wife must be a wonderful woman for him to go dis far. Madam, pls keep it up.

42 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Jalubarika(m): 8:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Moved to tears.
I must Celebrate my gf this way too.
Mahn, I use to know I don't deserve that girl . She good heart, beautiful and forgiving.
I don't fail to disappoint you umpteen time even yesterday.
You're a gentle and shrewd companion. Always pushing me hard to the front that I can do it. #LOL#
Aniefiok!

19 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2016
UrennaNkoli:
Some people go dey embarrass themselves in the name of love. From doing awkward proposals and now , this.
I'm sorry you got treated badly by love, I'm sorry your love and affection was never reciprocated and I'm even more sorry that at the moment you're living a life void of love and affection. I dare say that you don't even know what genuine love looks and feels like. Don't give up dear, there is hope, I know you're angry and upset but that's not the end of the world, there are good people who want to make you feel special, don't shut the door okay. You deserve to be treated even more than what this lucky woman is getting.
Cc: CindyeMerAld
skarlett

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
He has the money, he would spend it however he likes.

This is romantic Tho.

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by stiflerdrug: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Stiflerdrug make me a billboard too ooo... grin soon na be my birthday

grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2016
Romantic but not entirely safe..some hateful and vengeful ex could see the signboard and plan some kinda evil against her! -- In all our doings let's be wise

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

I'm sorry you got treated badly by love, I'm sorry your love and affection was never reciprocated and I'm even more sorry that at the moment you're living a life void of love and affection. I dare say that you don't even know what genuine love looks and feels like. Don't give up dear, there is hope, I know you're angry and upset but that's not the end of the world, there are good people who want to make you feel special, don't shut the door okay. You deserve to be treated even more than what this lucky woman is getting.
Cc: CindyeMerAld
oga why did u mention me in this post

3 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by ireneony(f): 8:31am On Sep 30, 2016
Good for her

When i try to be negative but i just can't#
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 8:41am On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

oga why did u mention me in this post
Ok, so the post was meant for you and the lady I quoted. But I didn't want to repeat myself, so I copied you.

7 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2016
To what end? undecided
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 9:07am On Sep 30, 2016
ireneony:
Good for her
When i try to be negative but i just can't#
Nice one with the positivity

1 Like

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2016
Make I park here
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2016
skarlett:
To what end? undecided
I just copied you to my initial post
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

Ok, so the post was meant for you and the lady I quoted. But I didn't want to repeat myself, so I copied you.
sorry 2 disappoint u,buh dt post doesnt in anyway relate 2 me...dnt be forming psychologist which u r nt

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 9:26am On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

sorry 2 disappoint u,buh dt post doesnt in anyway relate 2 me...dnt be forming psychologist which u r nt
You're still living in self denial. It's the first stage towards liberation. You shouldn't fight it if you must be free of all the weight you carry.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

You're still living in self denial. It's the first stage towards liberation. You shouldn't fight it if you must be free of all the weight you carry.
go play psychologist with som1 who actually needs it...

2 Likes

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by KevMitnick: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2016
CindyeMerAld:

go play psychologist with som1 who actually needs it...
Just express hapiness for other people's success. That's one way you can attract your own success. Peace

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

Just express hapiness for other people's success. That's one way you can attract your own success. Peace
oga terry g the lady na! Which levels! Person no fit enjoy forum again becos of gramo pple like u. And e no funny! U can try ya psycho on me. Make I use mouth reset ur hard disk! Onye oojoorr

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2016
boring
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
KevMitnick:

I just copied you to my initial post

Biko swerve
Re: Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2016
Well, can't say I believe any of this. Crazy things happen everyday but the craze of naija guys haven't gone to that extent. Bloggers can do anything to pull traffic.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Identical Twins Pregnant With Identical Twins Pose For Maternity Photos / I Am Tired Of My Marriage / My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.