Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website (5111 Views)

Friendosphere Is Back!! / For Those Interested In Donating To Friendosphere / Candycrush-cheats.com Is Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2017
directonpc:
Why not reinvent the verification system to something less prone to cookie issues? Or you want put number for people to call you for manual activation?

I only have two people out of over 300 users experiencing this glitch. Are you also having the same issue with activation?.
I may consider rebuilding the account Activation system.
Re: Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website by okwyee(m): 6:16pm On Jan 04, 2017
DanielTheGeek:

I only have two people out of over 300 users experiencing this glitch. Are you also having the same issue with activation?.
I may consider rebuilding the account Activation system.
I didn't experience this either
Re: Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Friendosphere's most active user (not including me) out of over 600 users is Haykinz - http://friendosphere.com/user/haykinz
Please send me your bank account details through friendosphere's dm. Thank you for using Friendosphere.

#Announcement: Friendosphere may go down on the 7th of this month for some few days. I'd keep you updated always.

For those that mailed me concerning donating to the development of Friendosphere, I'd make a donation portal for that cause or send you my account details. Thank you all.
Re: Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website by appcypher: 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2017
DanielTheGeek:
Haven't talked much about it, but Friendosphere is a community that has lot's of features you'll love. Let me list out some features:

* In-built messaging feature (not e-mail to e-mail style messaging)
* Ability to create groups
* Ability to upvote and downvote
* Automatic movement of threads to the front-page (It's based on amount of upvotes the thread gets)
* Movement of off-topic threads
* Really cool ban bot (Won't hurt your feelings)
* And others
Cool, your site looks nice. wink
How come I'm just finding out about it now?
BTW, I feel, you need an Android app to back this up.

1 Like

Re: Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 06, 2017
appcypher:

Cool, your site looks nice. wink
How come I'm just finding out about it now?
BTW, I feel, you need an Android app to back this up.
I'm the only developer working on the friendosphere project. developers can contribute code for the app, I'd appreciate that.
Re: Friendosphere.com is there for you, developer-inclined website by afonja112: 7:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
Passing by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Haitian Ipod: D / Where Is Nigeria In Software Technology? / Please Any Php/mysql Developers Whatsapp Group Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.