Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

7 Pieces Of My Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Pieces Of My Heart (280 Views)

Female Suicide Bombers Blown To Pieces In Borno (Graphic Photos ) / My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) / Graphic Pics Of Female Suicide Bomber That Was Blown Into Pieces In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Pieces Of My Heart by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Do not allow life to break your spirit. With each passing day, ensure that you do the things that you love to do.

Do not allow life to take your smile away. Seize the moment when it comes: laughter is the best exercise for your ageing face.

Do not allow life to steal your childish optimism. They say children are born optimists, but the world soon turns them pessimists.

Do not allow life to silence your voice. You are more or less a chicken if you cannot not voice out your earthly demands.

Do not allow life to bury your imagination. People forget that today's reality was yesterday's imagination, and tomorrow's reality is today's dream.

Do not allow life to slow down your brain. Scientists say that we have only been able to utilise about 3% of our mental capabilities. About 97% of possible fresh ideas are dormant, lying fallow, waiting to be explored by you.

Do not allow people to place you at a level. Always strive to be the opposite of whatever negative ratings they have of you.

~ Solomon Okocha
solomon.okocha@gmail.com
okocha_info

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Senseless Bombings Of Oil Installations – Sen. Omo-agege Tells Militant / Parables Of Nigeria By Ogbo Awoke Ogbo / Edo Election: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Godwin Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.