Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A (1127 Views)

What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: A by sinaj(f): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2016
Money for toilet shocked

Ah! Broda u can lie o! sad

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
sinaj:
Money for toilet shocked

grin grin

It's true o.
Re: A by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: A by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2016
Yeah, there are girls like that and I know exactly where they are.
Re: A by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: A by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 30, 2016
sinaj:
Money for toilet shocked

You no sabi
Re: A by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2016
StunchLord:
Yeah, there are girls like that and I know exactly where they are.

Their Address ? undecided
Re: A by Nobody: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2016
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A LADY! I HONESTLY DOUBT IF THEY STILL EXIST.. THE BETTER QUESTION IS DID THEY EVER EXIST
Re: A by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Their Address ? undecided
gustalnov:

Abeg, point man in the right direction na. Seriously can't bear spending on these girls no more. If I calculate, the money don buy top range SUV. undecided

Search no more. All you need to do is to go outside the shores of Nigeria to foreign countries. It doesn't necessarily have to be a white nation. And never pay attention to female romancelanders - these girls are lieing, lousy, lazy, low-down no-good greedy leeches.
Trust me, with them, you've yet to see the worst.
Re: A by jnrbayano(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
If a girl is able to solve one of her problems through my help with some amount of money, I feel a sense of completeness as a man.

However, spend reasonably.

1 Like

Re: A by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: A by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 30, 2016
jnrbayano:
If a girl is able to solve one of her problems through my help with some amount of money, I feel a sense of completeness as a man.

However, spend reasonably.
Guy, you no dey understand. It's not about solving "one of her problems". I can't count the number of problems I have managed to solve for them. It's that they keep coming back, and keep demanding, like there is no tomorrow. Haba! angry
Re: A by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 30, 2016
gustalnov:

I believe this a 100% after having sampled some of them and gotten into conversation with a lot more.

Hmm...I need to arrange this asap.

Most of the time they have nothing good to offer. They are only after your cash and use the little time at their disposal to yap about broke guys on the internet all day long as if being born with pussy_ makes guys idebted to them. It's quite pitiable.
I wish you well on that.
Re: A by EkeneElectrons(m): 10:59am On Sep 30, 2016
lol
Re: A by jnrbayano(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
gustalnov:

Guy, you no dey understand. It's not about solving "one of her problems". I can't count the number of problems I have managed to solve for them. It's that they keep coming back, and keep demanding, like there is no tomorrow. Haba! angry

"However, spend responsibly"

Did you read that at all?
Re: A by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2016
Jarizod:
I HAVE NEVER SEEN SUCH A LADY! I HONESTLY DOUBT IF THEY STILL EXIST.. THE BETTER QUESTION IS DID THEY EVER EXIST

yes, not in nigeria
Re: A by Savvy2(f): 11:11am On Sep 30, 2016
They are in this country... like everywhere. If all the girls you've met are like that "spend-on-me-mindset" then you should ask yourself what you're doing wrong and why you seem to attract only these type girls undecided

Prolly you like to put up this "I can get any girl I want with money" attitude... you're not your money, so I think you should just start out trying to make friends first... you'll get to know her and things can start off from there.

Please no one should eat me raw... #guys. If you're not comfortable with my comment read and move on kiss

1 Like

Re: A by Frankraj: 11:23am On Sep 30, 2016
Go to ghana and other African countries and get married. With 20k u are already in Ghana
Re: A by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 30, 2016
StunchLord:

Search no more. All you need to do is to go outside the shores of Nigeria to foreign countries. It doesn't necessarily have to be a white nation. And never pay attention to female romancelanders - these girls are lieing, lousy, lazy, low-down no-good greedy leeches.
Trust me, with them, you've yet to see the worst.

Foreign countries ? undecided

So i would leave my day Job and go to Ghana..Yeah right !
Re: A by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 30, 2016
Savvy2:
They are in this country... like everywhere. If all the girls you've met are like that "spend-on-me-mindset" then you should ask yourself what you're doing wrong and why you seem to attract only these type girls undecided

Prolly you like to put up this "I can get any girl I want with money" attitude... you're not your money, so I think you should just start out trying to make friends first... you'll get to know her and things can start off from there.

Please no one should eat me raw... #guys. If you're not comfortable with my comment read and move on kiss

Talking about eating raw ? It depends on the kind of Raw you are referring to tongue
Re: A by Savvy2(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Talking about eating raw ? It depends on the kind of Raw you are referring to tongue

Mr angry
Thank God you're "truthsayer007" you know what i'm talking about.
Re: A by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 30, 2016
truthsayer007:

Foreign countries ? undecided
So i would leave my day Job and go to Ghana..Yeah right !
Your choice.

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) / Ghana Women Taking In Inside In A Club. / Davido Can Have My Expensive Virginity For Free - Singer Adokiye Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.