Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) (1129 Views)

Pretty Lady’s ‘nude Video’ Surfaces Online After Making Valentine Joke / 7 Reasons Married Men Sleep With Their House Girls / 7 Awkward Ways Nigerian Ladies Act After Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by naijapunch: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2016

Since the inception of S3@.x:’uality, many reasons have been given why men sleep just immediately after S3@.x:’; with ‘they are selfish’ point topping the list of reasons, many need to know the real reasons why this has been prominent with men.

Although S3@.x:’ has been referred to as one of the most enjoyable things between a man and woman, the woman race has been on the search to know why men nods straight to sleep after a good S3@.x:’. With most women thinking ”dropping” straight into sleep by their men is a complete negative phenomena, the general notion has been that men are actually selfish to sleep immediately not minding how their mates feel about it.

Although men argue that the nature of sleeping immediately after S3@.x:’ is due to tiredness from its rigors, Scientists have however found a good argument for men by confirming that ”men sleep after S3@.x:’ because they just cannot help it”. In a recent publication by Punch, it has been ascertained that men sleep after S3@.x:’ because they have little power over their bodies at that point in time, hence, not being able to stay awake after the whole rigor of S3@.x:’.

Scientists have said that men really do need to sleep after S3@.x:’ when they climax because their B.rains become flooded with sleep-inducing chemicals such as oxytocin, serotonin and prolactin. Also, the blood rush after the climax depletes the muscles of energy-producing glycogen and because men typically have higher muscle density than women, they become more tired after S3@.x:’.

A research made it known that after S3@.x:’, a man’s cereB.ral cortex, which is the ‘thinking’ area, shuts down almost immediately after org@.$m, in which two other areas, the cingulate cortex and amygdale make the rest of the B.rain to deactivate from S3@.x:’ual desire. This successive S3@.x:’ual behavior has however been linked to only humans alone according to research.

However it has been said that wives can talk to their partners about how they feel after S3@.x:’, urging their husbands to dedicate few minutes for them immediately after S3@.x:’, so as to help enhance the sleeping nature of their husbands after S3@.x:’. According to a Consultant Psychologist, Prof. Toba Elegbeleye, said S3@.x:’ takes a lot of energy to complete and that there is tendency for the B.rain and the entire system to want to rest when such intense energy is exhibited. He also made it known that the location where the S3@.x:’ual activity takes place also has a way of affecting the man. In his words: “When you indulge in S3@.x:’, which usually takes place at night when people sleep naturally, it comes with a level of intensity that involves all your energy and whatever you can muster to make it have a shaking effect, after which the multi-nerve ends are relaxed. This makes people sleep easily.

“It also depends on where you do it. Usually, if it is a legal encounter, which takes place in your own bedroom where you are comfortable, you might sleep, which is different from when you do it in your car or somewhere else under duress, that is not so comfortable.

“Another factor that could aid sleeping well after S3@.x:’ is eating good food prior to the act because you may not be able to do it well if you are hungry and the body entertains only one urge at a time and hunger is as strong an urge and a drive as S3@.x:’ is. Other factors could be to have a pleasant room atmosphere with a good bed and if there is no thought of threatening financial burden or security issues in mind.”

Source: http://www.naijapunch.com/revealed-see-men-sleep-making-love-must-read/
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by chris2face(m): 4:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nice thread I can relate
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by chris2face(m): 4:50pm On Oct 15, 2016
Nice thread I can relate

Sleep after sex is different from normal sleep for me as in I enjoy it more

On a normal day I may not sleep even after 2 hours but after sex

5mins and am off
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by NLjona(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2016
but op i dont sleep after zex
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2016
It happens to both men and women.
I've come across two females fond of doing this. The first always worked towards getting a second round before knocking out while the second always fell asleep immediately after the first round.
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by ianSweet(f): 5:20pm On Oct 15, 2016
Ok
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by uboma(m): 5:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
the same applies to the lady too.
A lady sleeps deeper and better after a good love making session.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by LoRdCaT(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
NLjona:
Me neither.. It's rather my bae who sleep while i cuddle her.
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by Obiomon: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2016
NLjona:
how many times you don nak wey you de sleep afta sex
Re: REVEALED! See Why Men Sleep After Making Love (must Read) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 15, 2016
sex naked breast vagina rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Women Taking In Inside In A Club. / Who Else Notices This?? / Can U Do This For Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.