Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,470 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! (635 Views)

Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / Busted! See Why This Presidential Tenure Is Coming To An End Soonest. / Forget Presidency Until Buhari’s Tenure Is Over, Anenih Tells pdp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by bond007i(m): 10:05am On Sep 30, 2016
I stand to be corrected on this topic above and you can quote me anywhere.

Any government official who wants to take me to court or arrest me for this post should think again, I am only using my freedom of speech and freedom of the press rights...

When PMB was delivering his campaign promises, the one thing that the APC stallwarts kept saying was "change".

We Nigerians wanted change but we failed to identify the kind of change we needed. Most of us felt we needed a change in the people at the helm of powers. We just wanted PDP to leave, failing to ask if that was what we actually needed.

Fast forward to the current day Nigeria, we find ourselves in the worst situation ever, the most precarious position a Nation like ours- giants of Africa, should find itself after voting for "change".

Nigeria has Changed, but I'm pretty sure this is not the kind of change we voted for... Naira crashed to $470 per naira and these has affected the cost of everything in the country...

My point is this: Bank sells dollars for $305 when its actually $470 per dollar to the naira, that's stealing (corruption). Wait!
When u want to Buy any product online using your naira MasterCard your bank charges you the $470 as the parallel market does but when you want to receive dollar they pay you $305... WHY IS IT THAT WAY... who is regulating these things?

Buhari, upon assumption of duty brought up the idea of the single treasury account - where all moneys earned by every ministry is put into one account... We all thought it was a good step in the right direction...

Right now I'm beginning to think it wasn't a good step after all. Yes, it has helped to curb unwanted expenses by ministries but it has also increased the rate of corruption and reduced investments.

Everyome who has money is scared of putting their money in the bank, that way the bank has nothing to spend or lend investors and/or business owners.

The corrupt officials will never put the looted funds in any bank for fear of being investigated by the EFCC (which I believe is currently being used to witch haunt).

Please Tell Buhari to give us the CHANGE WE VOTED FOR or vacate the Villa.
Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by jaybee3(m): 10:22am On Sep 30, 2016
You don baff?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by Horlufemi(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2016
As long as we keep demanding dollar to import. the dollar will keep increasing. this is what happens to import dependent countries

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by rusep: 10:37am On Sep 30, 2016
bond007i:
I stand to be corrected on this topic above and you can quote me anywhere.

Any government official who wants to take me to court or arrest me for this post should think again, I am only using my freedom of speech and freedom of the press rights...

When PMB was delivering his campaign promises, the one thing that the APC stallwarts kept saying was "change".

We Nigerians wanted change but we failed to identify the kind of change we needed. Most of us felt we needed a change in the people at the helm of powers. We just wanted PDP to leave, failing to ask if that was what we actually needed.

Fast forward to the current day Nigeria, we find ourselves in the worst situation ever, the most precarious position a Nation like ours- giants of Africa, should find itself after voting for "change".

Nigeria has Changed, but I'm pretty sure this is not the kind of change we voted for... Naira crashed to $470 per naira and these has affected the cost of everything in the country...

My point is this: Bank sells dollars for $305 when its actually $470 per dollar to the naira, that's stealing (corruption). Wait!
When u want to Buy any product online using your naira MasterCard your bank charges you the $470 as the parallel market does but when you want to receive dollar they pay you $305... WHY IS IT THAT WAY... who is regulating these things?

Buhari, upon assumption of duty brought up the idea of the single treasury account - where all moneys earned by every ministry is put into one account... We all thought it was a good step in the right direction...

Right now I'm beginning to think it wasn't a good step after all. Yes, it has helped to curb unwanted expenses by ministries but it has also increased the rate of corruption and reduced investments.

Everyome who has money is scared of putting their money in the bank, that way the bank has nothing to spend or lend investors and/or business owners.

The corrupt officials will never put the looted funds in any bank for fear of being investigated by the EFCC (which I believe is currently being used to witch haunt).

Please Tell Buhari to give us the CHANGE WE VOTED FOR or vacate the Villa.

You are not tired of Wailing

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by Abeymills(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2016
These useles govt stinks selfish clueles he has power 2 destroy any oposition pdp he knows how 2 kill armless protesters he knows hw seize n seal aclaimed corrupt proceeds frm political enemies because in d end they are all thieves dis govt has not created employment development wealth but blame n complain useles govt
Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by AZeD1(m): 10:42am On Sep 30, 2016
jaybee3:
You don baff?
The question should be
OP you don chop?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by rusher14: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2016
You are writing $ in place of Naira how can anyone take you serious?

I would continue to say this - Nigerians should find a way to earn dollars.
Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by NaijaEfcc: 10:45am On Sep 30, 2016
sai baba!!
Re: Buhari's Tenure Is The Most Corrupt! by bond007i(m): 11:50am On Sep 30, 2016
rusher14:
You are writing $ in place of Naira how can anyone take you serious?

I would continue to say this - Nigerians should find a way to earn dollars.

kindly point out the paragraph where I made the error and let me edit it.

I'm sure you still got my point here

(1) (Reply)

Biafran Shoemaker Wants To Make One For Nigerian President Buhari / NAF Receive Certificate 4 Production Of Hydraulic Diaphragm Of Mi-35P Helicopter / Nigerian Government Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki, Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.