Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,744 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... (765 Views)

Governor Umahi Gave N200k To Pregnant Woman He Saw Working At A Site (Photos) / "Indians And Kenyans Working At The Nigerian Embassy In Qatar" - Twitter User / Is Gov. Yahaya Bello Of Kogi State Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... by MrSkyNaija(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2016
As seen along Akoka-Yaba Community, Lagos....

So horrible!

More pics here: http://princehayz..com.ng/2016/09/omg-is-gov-ambode-working-at-all-you_32.html

Re: OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... by idupaul: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Trust me he will get there ..nobody said that Ambode has fixed all the roads in Lagos but we all agree he is on the right track..Take it from me the man Ambode is a committed leader and will do his best within the limits of the resources available to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... by Kyase(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
idupaul:
Trust me he will get there ..nobody said that Ambode has fixed all the roads in Lagos but we all agree he is on the right track..Take it from me the man Ambode is a committed leader and will do his best within the limits of the resources available to him
So you get small sense
Re: OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... by idupaul: 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Kyase:

So you get small sense

I only lend my support to performers and not failures
Re: OMG! Is Gov. Ambode Working At All? You Need To See This... by Kyase(m): 12:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
idupaul:

I only lend my support to performers and not failures
For your mind abi

(1) (Reply)

See How Facebook Celebrates Nigeria @ 56 (snapshot) / CBN Governor, Emefiele's Wife, Margaret Released / Oyegun Was Removed As A Permanent Secretary In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.