Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,612 members, 7,840,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF (12931 Views)

UNICEF Bags Meant For IDPs Sold In Kano (Photos) / 50,000 Children Face Death By Starvation In Northern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by babasolo(m): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
I Dont Have Any Problem With Their Prediction, My Only Problem With These International Bodies Is They Never Ever Have Anything Good For Us In Nigeria, They Even Said We Will Split Nd We Still Dey. Haba They Are Even Doing More Harm Than Good, Cos Sensitive People Will Start Having High Bp, Stroke, Anxiety Etc Cos Of This News.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Joygalore(f): 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
I weep for my country
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by brightballer(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

I disagree with the embolden cous if u re in nigeria months back, you must ve read what caused the hunger in the camp...
Ordinary Atiku can feed those displaced guyz without touching his loot..
Then let us mount pressure on them to help their kinsmen.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Senorprinz(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jokerman:
The Lord rebuke it........ They are covered with the precious blood of Jesus...

No child will die.....
and who told you they are not covered already, even Jesus christ acknowledges that hunger is bad, he fed 5000 people with food and not his blood, those children need real feed asap, how many times have you covered yourself with blood of jesus and your hunger disappeared. be real bro.

1 Like

Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by brightballer(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2016
Izonpikin:
it is better if buhari gets to kill the abokis there..They are his freaking people...This were the same people the lanky president said we're northern youths during gejs era..

Religion is what would finish the north. .begging and almajiris won't stop...religious fanaticism won't stop either...

The north should enjoy what they've sown...

Gej built schools for them..

Na them sabi....I believe it is gej that is now stealing the foods and also sleeping with the young girls in the IDP camps...
I guess it is Buhari stealing the food.

Years ago, we were not talking about what displaced persons would eat but how to quell the insurgency.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by menix(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
brightballer:
Then let us mount pressure on them to help their kinsmen.

Mount pressure Gawd 4bid!!!

My people re referred to as 5% and get all kind of cold treatment.
Do u know how many people that re likely going to die this last quarter of the year on Enugu-onitsha road
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by yommen: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
Demigods666:

Try get small sense.

Well, as he has confessed, his children will not die. I also tap into the prayer and my children will therefore not die. As regards you, get what you believe in.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
It won't happen, rather 75000 new babies will be born next year and the whole of them will be leaders of Nigeria in the future. AMEN!!!
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by brightballer(m): 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

Mount pressure Gawd 4bid!!!

My people re referred to as 5% and get all kind of cold treatment.
Do u know how many people that re likely going to die this last quarter of the year on Enugu-onitsha road
Your people have always lost out on political calculations, and just like you, they feel they get maltreated in their own country.

Your supposed leader, who took out your fathers and grandfathers to fight an unnecessary war, still came back to contest in Nigeria.

Yet, you did not vote him!
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Rekyz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigerians be hearing bad news since 2015.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jokerman:

No child will die.....

They need food not blood
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by LUV1: 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
There is notten our lord jesus can not do he can proctect us.It will not happen to us in Jesus name amen.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by menix(m): 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2016
brightballer:
Your people have always lost out on political calculations, and just like you, they feel they get maltreated in their own country.

Your supposed leader, who took out your fathers and grandfathers to fight an unnecessary war, still came back to contest in Nigeria.

Yet, you did not vote him!

Pls from where did u generate that assertion from
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Charly68: 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
UNICEF; carry your bad news away from here ." You never see good things na bad bad things you dey see"
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Chukazu: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jokerman:

No child will die.....

I beg leave the blood alone, before u go finish am, not meant for you alone.

let's do the needful, improve our health care, equip our hospitals, reduce maternal-mortality rate (we currently have the highest in the world) then after that you "plead the blood "
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by CandyDiamond(f): 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2016
[/b]During GEJ time Buhari said that a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north[b], I wonder why he is fighting boko haram now that he is in power,is it no longer a fight against the north after sympatheism with them to gain power. Karma is real tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
babasolo:
I Dont Have Any Problem With Their Prediction, My Only Problem With These International Bodies Is They Never Ever Have Anything Good For Us In Nigeria, They Even Said We Will Split Nd We Still Dey. Haba They Are Even Doing More Harm Than Good, Cos Sensitive People Will Start Having High Bp, Stroke, Anxiety Etc Cos Of This News.

While you raised some salient points lets look at this factually

1. The international community isnt to blame for our selfish leaders who plunder our wealth! recovered funds by EFCC is more than twice the amount UNICEF is begging for yet the government wont do a thing.

2. They only state facts not fiction, as it stands to anyone Nigeria is divided already if you look at the religious hate, tribalism and such... a country doesn't have to physically divided before its divided read up on the former USSR.

3. We as a people need to stop casting blame to others and hold our leaders accountable
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by CandyDiamond(f): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
LUV1:
There is notten our lord jesus can not do he can proctect us.It will not happen to us in Jesus name amen.
Mr man Jesus don't help those who don't need his help,hold your leaders responsible,when your leaders are stealing money and food items donated to this starving people,in the article, don't you see a place where they said that most of the donated items don't reach them,your devilish leaders still everything and you want Jesus to come and do miracle.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by brightballer(m): 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

Pls from where did u generate that assertion from
How old were you 2003 and 2007?

Let me assume you were a toddler then and give you some recent history lessons. In 2003, Ojukwu lost the whole SE to Obasanjo including his home state of Anambra. I think his votes wasn't more than 150k.

Abeg, no dey talk wetin yu noh know hia oo
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Izonpikin: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
brightballer:
I guess it is Buhari stealing the food.

Years ago, we were not talking about what displaced persons would eat but how to quell the insurgency.
where are those freaks that killed corpers the first time pmb lost elections to gej??...

you guys should enjoy yourselves
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by menix(m): 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
brightballer:
How old were you 2003 and 2007?

Let me assume you were a toddler then and give you some recent history lessons. In 2003, Ojukwu lost the whole SE to Obasanjo including his home state of Anambra. I think his votes wasn't more than 150k.

Abeg, no dey talk wetin yu noh know hia oo

U see one thing about u kids, u can't converse intelligently without name calling..
Well, I pray we meet on another thread with my other moniker, I will remind you this day..
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by CandyDiamond(f): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
Jesuobu:
It won't happen, rather 75000 new babies will be born next year and the whole of them will be leaders of Nigeria in the future. AMEN!!!
This the problem with Nigerians,[/b]most religious and most corrupt in the world[b], giving theirselves empty hope with their pastors and imams shocked shocked
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by brightballer(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
menix:

U see one thing about u kids, u can't converse intelligently without name calling..
Well, I pray we meet on another thread with my other moniker, I will remind you this day..
lol..I guess I lied.

FYI, your Ojukwu has just three votes from the whole of Bayelsa in 2007, and you are here dying for people who do not care about you!
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by jordinsparkles(f): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
God forbid!!! Nigerian children will not die...
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by CandyDiamond(f): 4:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
brightballer:
lol..I guess I lied.

FYI, your Ojukwu has just three votes from the whole of Bayelsa in 2007, and you are here dying for people who do not care about you!
What is bringing this tribalism into this thread,shouldn't you be proud of Igbos for voting massively for a Yoruba man Obasanjo, I think Igbos practice least tribalism in Nigeria. [/b] mod suppose to ban tribal biggot like you from this thread[b].
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by brightballer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2016
CandyDiamond:

What is bringing this tribalism into this thread,shouldn't you be proud of Igbos for voting massively for a Yoruba man Obasanjo, I think Igbos practice least tribalism in Nigeria. [/b] mod suppose to ban tribal biggot like you from this thread[b].
Tribalism? I do not play such card.

You should read our conversations from the start.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by Bigboss111(m): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
With or without famine, what is the infant mortality rate in Nigeria.

Stop blaming PMB, blame the sponsors of BH and economic saboteurs, both seen and unseen.

Finally, blame yourself for been an unpatriotic Citizen, if you are one.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by CandyDiamond(f): 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2016
jordinsparkles:
God forbid!!! Nigerian children will not die...
If you don't want them to die you should pray for your leaders that is stealing the donated food and money to repent or die then the children will not die, if not they will die,a lot of them have died already in many camps with many of them down with kwasiokor.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by DjAduba(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
UNICEF or UNITHIEVEs .... U all liers fraud stars, this is how u deceive the masses to gain support... In August a Cargo plain with Items worth 1.2bn dollars including food stuff meant for IDPs landed in Abuja. A week after report had it that " Women at the IDPs now prostitute for food" Chain there is God ooo.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by emilfischer(m): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
I don't really know what to say.
Re: 75,000 Children Could Die In Nigeria In 2017 - UNICEF by lonelydora: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
I cover my children with the blood of Jesus. It shall not get near us in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-Corruption Mobile App For Whistle Blowing Launched By FG / BREAKING: Buhari Formally Confers GCON Title On Gani Fawehinmi / DSS To Religious Leaders: Don't Incite Nigerians Against Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.