Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends (2734 Views)

My Atheist Friends, How True Is This? / Help Needed From Atheist Friends On This Website. / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by raphieMontella: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
4everGod1:

Young man chai! I have to shake my head at this your comment. chai and chai again.
i hope you saw ''codes''
put in quotation marks on purpose...

....and ''different scales''

so think again...
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
aaronson:
Op, DNA itself is replica of pre-existing life, Without you acknowledging life formation down the line of evolution then your premise is flawn and requires no proof because DNA itself is proof that evolution occurred and still occurring.

Basically, DNA is just periodical copy of existing life which has survived the test of time and environment amongst other specie otherwise known as natural selection.

You mean DNA is alive? What is life formation down the line of evolution?

DNA is one of the strongest proofs that evolution is a big hoax! Do yourself a favour and read.

Meanwhile, address the OP: can a code/program be written by anything other than an Intelligent Being?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You mean DNA is alive? What is life formation down the line of evolution?

DNA is one of the strongest proofs that evolution is a big hoax! Do yourself a favour and read.
I guess you would feel the need to go read if I tell you, We share about 90% or more DNA with the Ape, You know why?

That's because we emanated from the same root and have same ancestor in common, So if you dumb down DNA as being myth then you have a problem that would be cured by studying biology text book, 23 out of 24 hours a day.

1 Like

Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by raphieMontella: 8:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

So, according to you? Gravity is a code? (Chai!) Do you even know what a code is?
i clearly put it -''codes''
what is a code?
Codes are arbitrary....dna is not...

We are not talking about laws in this riddle.
is gravity a ''law''?

A code is a program(software) written, on which a process can run. More like an information/instruction.
So, gravity is a program on which what runs?
is dna a ''program(software)''
or contains a ''program(software''?

This is very very embarrassing coming from you. Please educate yourself.
dont be hasty bruh..i dnt bluff....

They're are just on different ''scales''...
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Hello, Atheist Friends. Good day. In my search for truth, I found this riddle by Perry Marshall. Can you solve it?

1) DNA is not merely a molecule with a pattern; it is a code, a language, and an information storage mechanism.

2) All codes are created by a conscious mind human beings; there is no natural process known to science that creates coded information.

3) Therefore DNA was designed by a mind. human being If you can provide an empirical example of a code or language that occurs naturally, you’ve toppled my proof. All you need is one.

Thank you. grin

Cc: Seun, donffd.

Stupid argument.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
aaronson:
I guess you would feel the need to go read if I tell you, We share about 90% or more DNA with the Ape, You know why?

That's because we emanated from the same root and have same ancestor in common, So if you dumb down DNA as being myth then you have a problem that would be cured by studying biology text book, 23 out of 24 hours a day.

Although this is a blatant lie which I would expose at request, I have question for you: Will change in the DNA of an organism cause harm or good to the organism? When did the DNA of an ape change into that of a man?

You still believe evolution because you're limited to your biology textbook and the lies written in it. Try reading wide and then thinking with your head.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 8:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
raphieMontella:

i clearly put it -''codes''
what is a code?
Codes are arbitrary....dna is not...

is gravity a ''law''?

is dna a ''program(software)''
or contains a ''program(software''?

dont be hasty bruh..i dnt bluff....

They're are just on different ''scales''...

Brother, stop embarrassing yourself and google the meaning of "code." DNA is a code, a language. Moreover, codes and programs can be modified whereas laws can't bend. Please read. Don't come to arguments uninformed.

The law of gravity is isn't a code, just like the laws of thermodynamics. They are not languages.

Can a language be written by anything other than an Intelligent Being?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
Teempakguy:

Stupid argument.
Because you cannot refute it? grin
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Because you cannot refute it? grin
i already did.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Teempakguy:
i already did.
Where?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by raphieMontella: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2016
Let me educate you here sha...
DoctorAlien:

Brother, stop embarrassing yourself and google the meaning of "code." DNA is a code, a language. Moreover, codes and programs can be modified whereas laws can't bend. Please read. Don't come to arguments uninformed.
silly from you though...
Can you bend the allele ATGCTTC to mean the same thing as ATCTTGA?
Ehn?

The law of gravity is isn't a code, just like the laws of thermodynamics. They are not languages.
is gravity a law?
I ask again

Can a language be written by anything other than an Intelligent Being?
always calm down and listen...
When i say dna is not arbitrary like languages are...im on track

Chien,hund,and dog are french,german and english for ''dog''

but a ATCGGGA is just as meaningful as ACGGTTC

garrit?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 8:49pm On Sep 30, 2016
raphieMontella:
Let me educate you here sha...
silly from you though...
Can you bend the allele ATGCTTC to mean the same thing as ATCTTGA?
Ehn?

is gravity a law?
I ask again

always calm down and listen...
When i say dna is not arbitrary like languages are...im on track

Chien,hund,and dog are french,german and english for ''dog''

but a ATCGGGA is just as meaningful as ACGGTTC

garrit?

grin Tryna deviate from the OP?

Anyway, the DNA copies the instructions coded(by pyrimidine bases) in it with extreme accuracy, such that a mistake occurs only once in about 10000000000000 times. This same mistake is responsible for variation in species. That is the reason why even siblings don't look exactly alike.

Address the OP, and don't bring in the ACTGGG-whatever.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by yorhmienerd(m): 8:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
Watching
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 9:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
I'm talking about the DNA molecule and it being a program/language, and somebody is telling me allele. sad
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Where?
the argument is a stupid one. I can even prove that human beings created DNA using that line of thinking. And by reductio ad absurdum, I can show you why your riddle is illogical and therefore rettarded.

I said that only humans have ever created code of any kind. And since DNA is code, humans must have created DNA.

You must now prove me that humans did not invent DNA by telling me another kind of mind that has been discovered writing codes, and then show why That mind, instead of humans, invented DNA.

Do you now see how dumb the 'riddle' is?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Teempakguy:
the argument is a stupid one. I can even prove that human beings created DNA using that line of thinking. And by reductio ad absurdum, I can show you why your riddle is illogical and therefore rettarded.

I said that only humans have ever created code of any kind. And since DNA is code, humans must have created DNA.

You must now prove me that humans did not invent DNA by telling me another kind of mind that has been discovered writing codes, and then show why That mind, instead of humans, invented DNA.

Do you now see how dumb the 'riddle' is?

You mean humans created DNA?

Okay. Bye. Happy Sabbath.

Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Although this is a blatant lie which I would expose at request, I have question for you: Will change in the DNA of an organism cause harm or good to the organism? When did the DNA of an ape change into that of a man?

You still believe evolution because you're limited to your biology textbook and the lies written in it. Try reading wide and then thinking with your head.
Guess what, Biology hasn't failed me otherwise the improved medicine standard of today wouldn't have been. Something else, Are you really thinking while writing these petty things? Okay let's have an experiment done, the next time you fall ill, never go to the hospital because they would perform most of what biology book talked about on you.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 9:34pm On Sep 30, 2016
aaronson:
Guess what, Biology hasn't failed me otherwise the improved medicine standard of today wouldn't have been. Something else, Are you really thinking while writing these petty things? Okay let's have an experiment done, the next time you fall ill, never go to the hospital because they would perform most of what biology book talked about on you.

I wish you would understand that the lie called evolution has nothing to contribute to medicine. Molecular biology has contributed immensely to medicine, I won't deny. However, evolutionists are tryna hijack it to make it seem as if it supports their fairytale.

Lemme give you the gist: "scientsists" are dogmatically holding on to evolution even in the face of compelling evidences against it because if they ever admit that it's a fairytale, it would leave no other option as truth but the Creation story.

1 Like

Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by raphieMontella: 9:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
The one mistake you will make..is if you cement in your mind that a code must give instructions on how to build a molecule
DoctorAlien:

grin Tryna deviate from the OP?

Anyway, the DNA copies the instructions coded(by pyrimidine bases) in it with extreme accuracy, such that a mistake occurs only once in about 10000000000000 times. This same mistake is responsible for variation in species. That is the reason why even siblings don't look exactly alike.

Address the OP, and don't bring in the ACTGGG-whatever.
i did...you refused to see it...lemme help you more..

code (kōd) n. 1. a. A system of signals used to represent letters or numbers in transmitting messages. b. A system of symbols, letters, or words given certain arbitrary meanings, used for transmitting
messages requiring secrecy or brevity. c. An access code. d. A special command, such as a sequence of keystrokes, that allows a user to activate a hidden
or accidental feature in a computer program or
video game. 2. A system of symbols and rules used to represent instructions to a computer; a computer program. 3. Genetics The genetic code.
4. a. A systematically arranged and comprehensive collection of laws. b. A systematic collection of regulations or rules of procedure or conduct: a building code. 5. Medicine Code blue. 6. Slang A patient whose heart has stopped beating, as in cardiac arrest.
dna is not an arbitrary code like a language....dont start what you dont understand...

I repeat...dna and gravity are ''codes''....

btw how do you mean coded information is not created in nature?...
Again...what kind of intelligent designer creates a code with the amount of ''junk dna'' dna carries?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I wish you would understand that the lie called evolution has nothing to contribute to medicine. Molecular biology has contributed immensely to medicine, I won't deny. However, evolutionists are tryna hijack it to make it seem as if it supports their fairytale.

Lemme give you the gist: "scientsists" are dogmatically holding on to evolution even in the face of compelling evidences against it because if they ever admit that it's a fairytale, it would leave no other option as truth but the Creation story.
Dude! What is this crap you writing? Are you for real or you clowning because I wouldn't expect an SSCE holder to doubt science upon its many experiments, numerous theories and models. Tell you what. My science saves lives using medicine, My science has made man reach the moon and back, My science is the reason you accessing this internet, My science has cured some sicknesses your God wouldn't bother to eradicate. My science has made me understood the world by understanding quantum mechanics. My science has made man invented Airplane.

Aside of the creation story you read in the bible, Please what is one thing Religion has invented?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
raphieMontella,

You can educate yourself here: www.exploregod.com/the-language-of-dna

After reading, come back and attempt the OP.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by DoctorAlien(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2016
[s]
aaronson:
Dude! What is this crap you writing? Are you for real or you clowning because I wouldn't expect an SSCE holder to doubt science upon its many experiments, numerous theories and models. Tell you what. My science saves lives using medicine, My science has made man reach the moon and back, My science is the reason you accessing this internet, My science has cured some sicknesses your God wouldn't bother to eradicate. My science has made me understood the world by understanding quantum mechanics. My science has made man invented Airplane.

Aside of the creation story you read in the bible, Please what is one thing Religion has invented?
[/s]

Irrelevant to the OP.

Evolution is not science. Evolution is speculation.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You mean humans created DNA?

Okay. Bye. Happy Sabbath.
woah. . . Can someone with sense kindly explain my position to this guy? He's being too dimwitted to work with.

1 Like

Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
DoctorAlien:
[s][/s]

Irrelevant to the OP.

Evolution is not science. Evolution is speculation.
You couldn't even answer my question, You wrote back saying it's irrelevant to the op knowing fully well the op referred to atheists with his question and same time am trying to quiz you on your knowledge/ignorance about your belief. Anyways, this convo is done with because I just determined the extent of your knowledge/ignorance.

Have a peaceful night and always remember, there is difference between what you think you know and what you really know. Bye
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by analice107: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
4everGod1:

Young man chai! I have to shake my head at this your comment. chai and chai again.

Chai and Chai again.
When adults are talking Children must also put their mouth.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by analice107: 11:44pm On Sep 30, 2016
aaronson:

Do you mean you share the same ancestors with the Apes? I thought you you evolved from Apes?

Oh wait, before Apes what was there? I mean what did the Apes evolve from?

But wait oo. These people dey think at all?

Are they no more Apes around today? All the Apes should have evolved nah. And when was the last time an Ape evolved to an atheist? i need a video.

If they evolved from Apes, how come they are still Apes around today giving birth to Little's Apes? And me, my mother and father gave birth to me, agreeing with Genesis version of reproducing according to its kind?

Guy, go sitdown joor
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by flamingREED(m): 12:14am On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

I repeat...dna and gravity are ''codes''....

btw how do you mean coded information is not created in nature?...
Again...what kind of intelligent designer creates a code with the amount of ''junk dna'' dna carries?

Please, how is gravity a code?

But while you're thinking of that,

God the creator didn't create everything as the same, but ensured some borderline are shared between the things created in order that it will be easy to trace them to one and the same source.

If the DNA, during it's replication, makes a mistake(which I know is checked before cell division), it's all the Designer's intent in order to drive home creation's lesser perfection and continual need for His assistance in all affairs of theirs.

I learnt there's a gene that makes us seek God. How about that?

And to think of the jet speed with which DNA is untwined and copied, plus the unsimultaneous manner with which the 3' and 5' ends are duplicated,

Such a powerful microscopic assembly line can only be put up by a Super-inteligent hand.

It's just like the way the muscles of the heart are impulsed and beat without getting tired for many years.. But hearts still fail. Do you blame the Designer? Of course, there can be causes of such failures which need not be seen as the Creator's junk-doing.

It doesn't necessarily have to be perfect.

More so, the Intelligent designer delights in a no stereotyped creation.

Check all the living He made, they are both self-functioning and not all functioning perfectly-alike.

At least, minute change is constant.
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by lepasharon(f): 5:47am On Oct 01, 2016
4everGod1:

You keep showing a lack of intlligence the more you respond.

DNA polymerases are highly accurate, with an intrinsic error rate of less than one mistake for every 100000000 nucleotides added so DNA accuracy is at 0.00000009 of every 100000000 nucleotides added. in a laymans language this translates to hitting the bullseye each and every time.

What you call mutation isnt mutation to the DNA its a response to an already preexisting code which gives it the above accuracy each and every time.

Please I advice that you stop responding if you have no answer to the OPs question rather than putting your ignorance on full display here.

Highly accurate not fully accurate undecided

I can do oversabi too
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by raphieMontella: 6:41am On Oct 01, 2016
DoctorAlien:
raphieMontella,

You can educate yourself here: www.exploregod.com/the-language-of-dna

After reading, come back and attempt the OP.
still not arbitrary...maybe you should look up the word urself...
Let me make it clear again..
It said words= codons
TCT=a certain amino acid,,,GGC =another...
GGC can not be modified to mean TCT...
Sentences=allele(gene)
TCTGGAGAC is just as meaningful as TAGGCCACA
but
he is wicked is the same in meaning as he is mean.

CCGATGCCA is just as meaningful as CCGATG
but
He is very wicked has a meaning
''is very'' alone is meaningless

clear?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by raphieMontella: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
flamingREED:

Please, how is gravity a code?
With DNA, the chemical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (C, G, T, A).
With Gravity, the physical structures can be
represented with certain symbols (m, a, c, f, p, time
co-ordinates, position co-ordinates...)
With DNA, the information is encoded/decoded by
other chemical reactions (cell duplication, biological
variablility).
With Gravity, the information is encoded/decoded
by other physical reactions (orbits, collisions,
physical variability).
With DNA the message transmitted is "how to
grow."
With Gravity, the message transmitted is "how to
react.
" DNA and Gravity are both equally independant of
their communication/interacting meduims... whatever that's
supposed to mean(lol)
DNA is all chemical reactions, Gravity is all space-
time.

But while you're thinking of that,

God the creator didn't create everything as the same, but ensured some borderline are shared between the things created in order that it will be easy to trace them to one and the same source.

If the DNA, during it's replication, makes a mistake(which I know is checked before cell division), it's all the Designer's intent in order to drive home creation's lesser perfection and continual need for His assistance in all affairs of theirs.

I learnt there's a gene that makes us seek God. How about that?

And to think of the jet speed with which DNA is untwined and copied, plus the unsimultaneous manner with which the 3' and 5' ends are duplicated,

Such a powerful microscopic assembly line can only be put up by a Super-inteligent hand.

It's just like the way the muscles of the heart are impulsed and beat without getting tired for many years.. But hearts still fail. Do you blame the Designer? Of course, there can be causes of such failures which need not be seen as the Creator's junk-doing.

It doesn't necessarily have to be perfect.

More so, the Intelligent designer delights in a no stereotyped creation.

Check all the living He made, they are both self-functioning and not all functioning perfectly-alike.

At least, minute change is constant.
what kind of a super intelligent designer creates a design with a huge amount of non coding dna?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by flamingREED(m): 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

variablility).
physical variability).
grow."
react.
supposed to mean(lol)
time.

what kind of a super intelligent designer creates a design with a huge amount of non coding dna?

Well, remember you're not an authority in science.

Gravity isn't analogous to DNA, a living unit.

But doesn't Einstein think of gravity as a fallacy. Or don't you agree with him?
Re: A Riddle For Our Atheist Friends by 4everGod1: 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
raphieMontella:

variablility).
physical variability).
grow."
react.
supposed to mean(lol)
time.

where are you reasoning from? Mars?

Human symbolic representation of gravity does not make it a code. Gosh!

DNA on the other hand are already coded but humans needed symbolic representation to aid in better understanding it.

Abeg no talk again. smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Take On Tithing / Theology And Teleology / America Is FREAKING OUT Over The Message Spotted On Stephen Curry’s New Shoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.