Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" (39809 Views)

Haye Okoh And Bayo Omoboriowo Pictured Together / 'Where Is Bayo Omoboriowo?' President Buhari Asks / Throwback Photo Of Bayo Omoboriowo, Buhari's Personal Photographer, In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by sixtuschimere: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Buhari's personal photographer Bayo Omoboriowo yesterday unveiled a book titled 'A New Beginning'.President Buhari,Aisha Buhari,VP Osinbajo,Dolapo Osinbajo,Gov. Rauf Aregebesola,TY Bello and others attended the event.Buhari who is excited with the event said....

'Yesterday, I was honoured to unveil a Book written by my Personal Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo titled " A New Beginning " at the Conference hall of the State House, Abuja. Bayo is so young, talented and Creative'.

Simi,TY Bello,Kaffy,Darey Art Alade,Rotimi Amaechi,Buhari,Lai Mohammed and others also graced an event themed 'conversation on creative youth as drivers of the change Agenda'.

Kaffy,took to Instagram to express her feeling for standing side by side with the President Buhari and others.She wrote.....

"It's a great honor and privilege for me to perform and finally stand next to the President.
This for me is beyond standing next to a man . It's about what he represents and it reminded me of the days when I was mocked as a dancer that I can never be considered important enough to stand among kings.....lol  look at me now. Daddy I hope u are proud .

"Thank you livespotng dareydareyand the young man with vision that set all this up so that d President can look into supporting the creative world and how much we have been doing and cam do to improve the economic state of our country"

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/kaffysimity-belloothers-in-group-photos.html

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by sixtuschimere: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by sixtuschimere: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2016
sixtuschimere:
More
more

1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sharp pics but Nigerians don't have the joy for this now

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by TPAND(f): 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
This what the APC government is good at, attending social functions. But attending to economic function - NO! NO!

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
^^^

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
$1 exchanged for N478 this morning...
MTN Sacked 4000 staff on contract.

And the government is all about 'may, might, will, would'
The headlines are always 'pose, pictured, blame,
In this perilous time, Mr President has time to attend a book launch. His economic team are prolly in a strip club.

One day, the poor would have nothing to eat, but the rich.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by EagleScribes: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2016
Who dem epp?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by faitheverest(f): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Word

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by amdoyin82(m): 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Lovely
Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Jafar1: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nigeria money,

Tell buhari to work, posing with celebs will not help 9ja
Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Iamlordgee(m): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oook

What Nonsense!!!.. This Has Got To Stop
When CLOSE_UP does an advert,they show
you someone's teeth nd how to brush properly.
When GILLETTE does an advert,they will show
you someone's breads,armpit smooth nd they
will show you how well the shaving stick
works.
When DETTOL does an advert,they will show
someone taking his or her bath in the
bathroom with the soap.
But what the hell is wrong with
ALWAYS_ULTRA_SANITARY_PAD? when they
are doing their advert they will never show us
anything!!all...

16 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
With economic recession biting hard and GDP in the negative, what this clueless govt cares about is a photo album lunch..
These old fucktards seems to have run out of ideas, In Femi Kuti's voice ''I sorry for Nigeria'' cry cry cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Hardeysolution(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wailers come and fill this place with hate news.. . ..i just wonder if you just must comment.. ... Father have mercy on them for they know not what they ate doing... ..naija youths, Kilode?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by IVORY2009(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
presidency and picture....
Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by legendte(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2016
All he does is fly around the globe and attend functions. The way he was using sachet milk before he was sworn in, one would think that there wouldn't be all these jamboree.
Trust politicians at your detriment.

All we ask for is to reposition our economy.
Enough of this trash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by antontech(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
who they epp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by FunkyMetahuman: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
TPAND:
This what the APC government is good at, attending social functions. But attending to economic function - NO! NO!
and wailing is what you are good at

Wailing zombie grin

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
EagleScribes:
Who dem epp?
YOUR MASTERS grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by babasolo(m): 5:05pm On Sep 30, 2016
Everything Buhari Do Them Go Complain, Even If He Dies On The Cross, Some Will Say They Should Have Shot Him, Or Strangled Him. Bubu U The Try Jaree, Even Though Nigeria Don Fold Up, We Never Pack Comot...

5 Likes

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
IVORY2009:
presidency and picture....

PDP and Looting grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by vigasimple(m): 5:07pm On Sep 30, 2016
APC ASSOCIATION OF PHOTOGRAPHIC PROPAGANDIST

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by philtex(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2016
Wasted angry #boosit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
handysuzy:
Keep snapping pinshure tull dollar go reach 1k
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Thisis2raw(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is the only thing this govt is good at. When they party finish, they shouldn't forget today a dollar was traded at 490 against the Naira

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Lastborn12(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
Please and please can someone help me with Airtel customer service number!!!! the one that I can speak with the Idiots not advertise one. Can you guys believe that this useless people have been disturbing me with advertisements thereby wasting my battery and my peace.. it will never be well with them.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by IVORY2009(m): 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2016
ZuzuMan:

PDP and Looting grin grin grin
APC and Propaganda grin grin grin
Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2016
IVORY2009:

APC and Propaganda grin grin grin

PDP and Looting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Launch Of Bayo Omoboriowo's Book "Buhari, A New Beginning" by timeman: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
Awon omodua rocking, Afonja slaves are hating. Kiss the truth!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hameed Ibrahim Ali Flies Jet To Lagos (Photos) / PDP Rally In Rogo and Ungogo LGAs Kano Yesterday- Photos / Kemi Adeosun Vs. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Video Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.