Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

RESEARCH: Early Morning Sex Is Good For The Health - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / RESEARCH: Early Morning Sex Is Good For The Health (404 Views)

Early Morning Preachers Have Made My Life Miserable / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex By UNILORIN Professor, Musa Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RESEARCH: Early Morning Sex Is Good For The Health by princeofthecity: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
Research has revealed that having sex in the morning is advantageous to the health of both partners.

The assertion was made by Musa Yakubu, professor at university of Ilorin in a paper titled ‘Knocking down the Barriers to Four O’ Clock Activities and Reproductive Inadequacies’.

Yakubu said that research has shown that body’s first line of defence and production of immunoglobulin A (IgA) which is used to combat cold and fever is stimulated; the stimulation occurs when the immune system are boosted during sex.

The function of immunoglobulin A in the body cannot be over-emphasised as it is one of the most common antibodies (proteins formed by the immune system to help fight microorganism and toxins) in the body system.

He said that 20 minutes of lovemaking helps burn 150 calories while noting that early morning sex lowers blood pressure which reduces the risk of heart attack.

The biochemist also said that sex helps regulate their menstruation in females. This happens when the luteinising hormones which control menstrual cycle are influenced.

Yakubu added that this promotes better sleep and added that a healthy sex life should have about three to four days of sexual intercourse.

FULL ARTICLE at https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/research-early-morning-sex-good-health/
Re: RESEARCH: Early Morning Sex Is Good For The Health by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2016
Sex is my breakfast. I can go a whole day without food but not sex
Re: RESEARCH: Early Morning Sex Is Good For The Health by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
@ stalker365....really? U can lie o!
Re: RESEARCH: Early Morning Sex Is Good For The Health by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
This is very true. Truth be told anytime i engage in early morning sex before my workout, i feel so energised that my early morning workouts felt so good. I noticed the volume(sets and reps) of my exercises increased tremendously. I think this can also be attributed to the release of endorphins during orgasm.
But for those suffering from hypertension and other cardiovascular diseases,don't try this. Na only guys wey get fitness, fit do this one.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About CHOLESTEROL!!!!! / The Need For The Creation Of Smokers Association !!!!!! / Experimental Vaginal Ring Fights Hiv,but Will Women Wear It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.