Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria (25317 Views)

Buhari Releases White Pigeon At 56th Independence Anniversary (Photos) / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Goodluck Jonathan's 56th Independence Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by John902(m): 5:38am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! cool
you mean you 56 years today?

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Emmaxmusic(m): 5:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria will be good on great again
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by John902(m): 5:40am On Oct 01, 2016
Biafra to b declared today in former news
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by obinna58(m): 5:41am On Oct 01, 2016
The end of Nigeria is slowly approachin, we need our own independent f##k Nigeria undecided
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by mrnigeria(m): 5:44am On Oct 01, 2016
I wish Nigeria got independence in the year 2010.

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by adanejudex(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence day to all patriotic Nigerians.
Nigeria shall be great again.

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Laveda(f): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2016
ggrin:
May God grant our prayers for love, peace and unity and strengthen the bond of brotherhood in our nation. Happy Independence Day Nigeria

Oremi Amen.

Happy independence day Naija
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by juman(m): 5:46am On Oct 01, 2016
Unfortunate country.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by UNUGWA01: 5:49am On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=GenBuhari post=49814420]Happy Independence Day Nigeria!

I hail my people.

Greetings to Una.

May all our endeavours be fruitful.

The gods of our land shall continue to protect us from all enemies of Nigeria.

May the gods guide our leaders to deliver on their promises and punish their enemies.

INDEPENDENCE DAY GIVEAWAY
EAGLE EYE ARENA is giving out 10, 000 Naira October 1st to 3rd LIKE and SHARE promo for our most outstanding fan. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE ON MONDAY 3RD OF OCTOBER, 2016, AT 12 NOON.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
1. Visit our website at www.eagleeye.com.ng
2. Click on the facebook icon and LIKE our page.
3.Share our page and invite your friends to like the page.
4. The fan with the highest SHARES and LIKES will be announced as the winner on our facebook page.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE 3RD OF OCTOBER, 2016.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by tohchee96(m): 5:49am On Oct 01, 2016
independence bawo? ??
what the hell are we independent. from? ?

we are still enslaved by hate
divided on both religious and ethnic lines
the poor are constantly. pushed to the wall by the kleptomaniac nature of our thieving leaders

I have lost faith in Nigeria ...
which is no fault of mine cuz i once had so much faith
Nigeria. has failed its people

and as much as I hate to admit ..there is absolutely nothing to celebrate at 56

#TOHchee

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 01, 2016
GenBuhari:

No celebration is planned.

Things can only get better.

Our thoughts should be with the governor of the CBN at this time for the safe return of his wife who has been kidnapped. And indeed with all victims of kidnapping; may they return home safely today.

Our priority should be the chibok girls and not Emefiele's wife.The government put us in this difficult situation with their useless politics and policies which affects us negatively.What's good for the goose is also good for the gander.

My friend's wife has been kidnapped for almost a week now and police has been extorting him, yet nothing has been done to rescue her.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by ucnwafor(m): 5:50am On Oct 01, 2016
coolHappy Indepedence day Nigerians!!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by olarwhumy6(f): 5:53am On Oct 01, 2016
Even though is jagajaga.... I still love naija, I pray God should av his way in naija nd make everything good again. Pls let's pray nd nt curse naija, it's going to b good again. Happy independence day Nigerians!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Zaikon(m): 5:54am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
u Storm treads wit yo pics. AWG

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 5:56am On Oct 01, 2016
From the management of Fhemmmy Motos, we wish Nigerian and all hers a wonderful birthday and we declare prosperity into the nation of Nigeria.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 01, 2016
ggrin:
May God grant our prayers for love, peace and unity and strengthen the bond of brotherhood in our nation. Happy Independence Day Nigeria

Based on what I see people go through in this country and the current structure still in place;coupled with the mentality of the Northerners,there'll never be peace in this country unless our leaders decide to do the right thing.

Praying for peace,love and unity is mere wishes because the fundamental issue here is the foundation of the country which isn't just right but full of disunity,hatred,tribalism,wickedness,nepotism etc.

No nation can succeed on falsehood,deceit and lies.If we keep on doing the same thing,we'll keep on getting the same bad results.

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Kenechi1: 6:00am On Oct 01, 2016
Nigeria hasn't progressed at all since 1960
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by juman(m): 6:01am On Oct 01, 2016
APC is only noise maker government.

They are too confused to know what to do.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:03am On Oct 01, 2016
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by georgegina: 6:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Naija @ 56 wit nutin 2 show 4 it. Even though our parents av refused 2b old 2 allow d youths take leadership positions,mean while dey b'came leaders @ abt our age.Which eva way,we stil hope n pray 4a beta 2morow. (Sum tymz i wish we r stil dependent). Any aw sha,Apy independence 2 our great nation. M proud 2b a Nigerian. Apy new month Nairalanderz,may God bless our hustle!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by abdulquadri(m): 6:10am On Oct 01, 2016
NIGERIA AT 56; THE NEED TO MOVE FROM OIL TO SOIL: The discovery of oil in commercial quantity was to be a blessing for us as a country but it was not. It raised our ego beyond our capability; it shot us into limelight as the highest producer of crude oil in Africa, bringing to us an unorganized contentment with just one source of revenue as a nation. Many leaders in the past, instead of using the huge revenue from the oil sector to project us into becoming one of the richest nations in the world, selfishly and stupidly lived on this oil; dipped their proboscis into our oil wells, which was illegally apportioned to themselves, continued to suck us dry and displayed a show of spendthrift. What a pity! Nigeria as a nation lived on borrowed robe as one of the highest producer of crude oil in the world. Many other nations like us; Dubai, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, America, Iraq, Kuwait etc have structured their growth with their oil to become a force to reckon with in world politics, trade and commerce, engineering, construction, tourism and hospitality but ours was a parade of fake identity built on reckless spending and over dependence on finished products from overseas countries. Our schools were not created to solve human problems, rather they hitherto add to the problems already on ground; turning out poorly trained graduates with unemployable status. Our hospitals are death centres, where death that could be easily averted occurred as a result of lack of adequate medical equipments and personnel. Our roads are death traps; scenes of accidents littered our roads on daily basis. We have used the revenue from the crude oil to underdeveloped our nation, killed our people, oppressed the have-nots and the less privileged. Now that the prices of oil has falling drastically, sales has nose-dived, we are unable to finance our budget and there is serious economic hardship everywhere in our nation. Now the clarion call; to move from stagnation in OIL to SOIL, the addition of ā€œSā€ creatively in our hearts is never enough but we need to de- emphazise the serious and unrewarding attention given to the drilling of the earth for crude oil with the investment of available fund and equipments powered with genuine commitment into cultivating the same earth for massive food production for local consumption and export as a source of revenue. This could be our only lifeline for a smooth take-off from where we are now. The production of food in large quantity from the abundance of this green land that we are naturally endowed with is long overdue. Now that the attention is shifting to SOIL, I hope and pray that it brings to us abundance wealth as a nation, eternal comfort as citizens and ultimately shoot us into the committee of successful nations in the world. Happy 56th Independence Celebration!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by ritababe(f): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2016
outstandingsyll:
happy birthday, you are beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by dahunsi12(m): 6:11am On Oct 01, 2016
God Bless My Country, Nigeria
God Bless My Zone, South-West Zone
God Bless My My State, Ogun State
God Bless My where I Leave, Oyo State
God Bless Community, Apete, Ibadan
God Bless My Family
God Bless Me.

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Kingpinukecy(m): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2016
Am proud to be a Nigerian.... Great Nation one People
Love, peace and Unity Country. My Home,our Country. Celebrate ur Country. Happy Birthday Nigeria At 56 years.

Nigeria will be Great Again!!!

1 Share

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by ritababe(f): 6:12am On Oct 01, 2016
happy independence day Nairalanders
cc. evakinqz johnsown1 Cherrybrown Ozila osymerga
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by luminouz(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2016
dunsman:
f!ck indepence, f!ck nigeria
Take am easy o! Since am in a good mood,oya chop small meat!
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Damianbrown(m): 6:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Hapy independence to u for wat?, abi them just release you from bondage
outstandingsyll:

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Solvik(f): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy Independence Day!
I believe in this country and I know we will get there by God's grace.
Long live Nigeria!
God bless Nigeria
Proudly Nigerian
#GreenBlood #GreenIsMyHome #HomeIsHome
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Happy birthday to me! smiley#reflections,happy independence day Nigeria!, Omo naija, green white green

1 Like

Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by tijanouzwasii: 6:14am On Oct 01, 2016
ladyF:
grin
you looks cute baby
Re: Happy 56th Independence Anniversary Nigeria by luminouz(m): 6:14am On Oct 01, 2016
dahunsi12:

God Bless My Country, Nigeria
God Bless My Zone, South-West Zone
God Bless My My State, Ogun State
God Bless My where I Leave, Oyo State
God Bless Community, Apete, Ibadan
God Bless My Family
God Bless Me.
Hahaa! Name agbowo me dey stay o...omo iya! One love!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: PDP Calls For Cancellation Of Election, Tells INEC What To Do / Osinbajo Receives ā‚¦100m APC Nomination Form. Support Groups Raised Funds For Him / Peter Mbah Emerges Enugu PDP Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.