Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Pls,ur Candid Advise... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls,ur Candid Advise... (858 Views)

Is She Trying To Use Me? I need your candid advise / Pls Ur Help Is Really Needed!!!!..i Don't Know What To Do / Need Ur Candid Advice Pls:my Cousin Sent Me Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Ejimaa: 7:04am On Oct 01, 2016
ur candid advice pls,,he added me up via NL and we became close and to be honest,though we have not meet but I can say he lighten up my life once again but for like 2days now,he stopped taking my calls and he's hasn't been delivering...so to satisfy my curiosity,,i called him last night with a friends phone and he picked but I didn't say anything. pls,i don't understand his action coz there was no issue..help with ur advise,thanks
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by madridguy(m): 7:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Allow your friend to talk to him on your behalf. I believe he will honor your friend and hope he will pour out what his having inside him.

1 Like

Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 01, 2016
Guess he's tired of you.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Ejimaa:
ur candid advice pls,,he added me up via NL and we became close and to be honest,though we have not meet but I can say he lighten up my life once again but for like 2days now,he stopped taking my calls and he's hasn't been delivering...so to satisfy my curiosity,,i called him last night with a friends phone and he picked but I didn't say anything. pls,i don't understand his action coz there was no issue..help with ur advise,thanks
Lol he sends loads of recharge cards to you right?

Maybe his jealous gf is around or he was in a place where he can't respond to such calls. If u haven't called him back, I would have said he's probably not getting response from you and got tired. Bcus a guy gains motivation to talk to a girl from the lovely response she gives

But since you've called him even with another number, then something must have fold his hands. Just be cool, maybe chat with him till he'll respond

BTW how was he able to distinguish ur voice when u called with ur friends number?
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 01, 2016
grin

Sista blow the horn plzzzz.... Who be tat guy make shakara too much eeehn?

We wanna know him.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by sinaj(f): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2016
Hmmm

Serzly it's quite strange

Go through ur last chat nd check if u snt any msg that might have prompt that
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Tallesty1(m): 7:19am On Oct 01, 2016
You know him.

You guys are very close.

You guys talk on phone every time.

And you guys are obviously hoping to gonk someday.

But unfortunately he stopped picking your calls and now you want advice from us who do not even know his moniker.

We be like Merlin for your eye?

Wait, did you send your Unclad pix to him recently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by IamLEGEND1: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2016
my phone memory don full, na why I uninstall my whatsapp be that. so I have nothing against you,dear.

friends have been sending in donations and very soon I'll be able to raise N1500 to buy a memory card.
I'll holla at you then.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by unapapadeycraze: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2016
It's because you sent him your n...u.d.e picture.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Oildichotomy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2016
[size=13pt]It might just be a phase or maybe you are overreacting!

Either of both, cut him some slack sha grin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Ejimaa: 5:58pm On Oct 04, 2016
thank u all for the word of peace,i really appreciate u guys and for those that asked or said I sent nude,i did not and his so gentle and nice that he needs not that,,yea,thank u all..May God answer u all in time of need.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by misspicy(f): 6:15pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ejimaa:
thank u all for the word of peace,i really appreciate u guys and for those that asked or said I sent nude,i did not and his so gentle and nice that he needs not that,,yea,thank u all..May God answer u all in time of need.
You go soon wise grin
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by ElsonMorali: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2016
Maybe you sounded desperate on the phone.

Let him do the chasing. Occupy yourself with other things.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 04, 2016
Make she no try am ooo if not the bobo is a goner with her friend
madridguy:
Allow your friend to talk to him on your behalf. I believe he will honor your friend and hope he will pour out what his having inside him.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2016
Babe na me be the guy
TrapQueen77:
grin

Sista blow the horn plzzzz.... Who be tat guy make shakara too much eeehn?

We wanna know him.
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
Oma307:
Babe na me be the guy

Long time no hear from u... How far? Nice to see u here grin
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Ejimaa: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2016
oh my lovely people,thanks for ur peaceful words,,,i really appreciate. we did no nude,too decent for that neither recharge card.lol. thank u all,May God answer u guys in time of need,i got peace now
Re: Pls,ur Candid Advise... by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2016
Really long time, i have been busy, well am kul and u but if am to say something i have really missed your funny words
TrapQueen77:

Long time no hear from u... How far? Nice to see u here grin

(1) (Reply)

Telephone Conversation Between Ladies And Men. / Check me out / See What Man Did To A Popular Pretty Female Actress! What Do You Say About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.