Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83313 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good day
Re: Working Legally In Austria by worry359(m): 3:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Freshemzy:
please i nid u guys help i want to apply for meduniwien i nid step by step procedure and i have two sisters there. I heard am going to have a sponsor with about 9000euros in his or her account

If you really have two sisters there why do you need the help of strangers?

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
jst want to knw hw to go abt the applications
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
worry359:

If you really have two sisters there why do you need the help of strangers?

I had the same thought.
@ Freshemzy,visit the Austrian threads and read from start. You can as well contact the admission or international office of your choice school.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Tife4life: 5:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Anyone going to Klagenfurt ?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
good day please I need info on applying to uni of tech Vienna please anybody help me out with info my appointment for documents legalization is next week
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 10:32pm On Mar 17, 2016
good day please I need info on applying to uni of tech Vienna please anybody help me out with info my appointment for documents legalization is next week I need tips please
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Tife4life: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
robertito7:
good day please I need info on applying to uni of tech Vienna please anybody help me out with info my appointment for documents legalization is next week

Pls did you pay the 120k lawyers fees b4 booking appointment?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 10:22am On Mar 22, 2016
no but you need at the embassy ..you will give it to them along with your documentsfor legalization
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Tife4life: 10:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ok, thanks

robertito7
post=43998436:

no but you need at the embassy ..you will give it to them along with your documentsfor legalization
Re: Working Legally In Austria by yomyjoe(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello guys, pls advise me on how to go about how to show proof of financial means from myself and my sponsor during the visa application. People talk about how they did their legalisation, authentication, police report, medical but nobody is saying anything about how the showed proof of financial means for the visa application.
So if anyone is reading this, pls jus advise us how you did yours OR if you have plans to apply to, how do you wanna do it.

how do you guys wanna show proof of financial means from your sponsor and yourself during your visa application. Do you wanna present your own account and the account of your sponsor in our naija bank. OR do you wanna use a savings book in account in Austria OR declaration of a guarantee of a person living in Austria OR Purchase of a travellers cheques

how do you wanna go about it pls.

123over:
Here are some links that could be useful in applying for an Austrian visa :

http://www.oeh.ac.at/fileadmin/user_upload/pdf/Broschueren/2011/Studying_in_Austria_Web_feb2011.pdf

http://www.aupairaustria.at/english.aspx

http://www.austria.org/visa

To book appointments call this number 080-34338778 between 9am -10am. the appointment they will give you could be in 2 to 3 months and then you have to wait for about 3 to 4 weeks (sometimes longer) for the Visa or refusal to come out. Get all your papers ready before you go to the embassy and try to be there on time on the day of your interview.
Always try and keep eye contacts during interview ( it is very important in Austria). Prepare before you go ( do your homework) what you dont know,ask them to repeat the question and quickly think of something wise to answer.
Check your documents very well and make sure there are no contradictions.
The other thing you can do is to pray.
Your applications are sent to different people in most cases. Depending on who is handling it, it could take long of short. sometime they group files in alphabetical order of surnames or date of births.

I wish you guys all the best.

Austrian Embassy in Nigeria
PLot 9, Usuma Street , Maitama
Abuja, Nigeria

+234 803 433 87 78 (9 - 10 a.m. - for visa appointments only)
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Atilah: 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
Henrick007:
am planning to apply for austria nxt year january

Hi bro I need your brotherly advice there is an agent here in nigeria who promised to help get work permit with job for 2 years in Australia the said the. Kind of job available is hotel jobs and general work which the salary is $2000 @ least. Please is it visible cause many agent capitalize on desperation and ignorance of aspirant
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Atilah: 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2016
Juvante:
I will advice that you expand the course parameter from just psychology,because German is the major language of teaching,and it seems like you are not proficient in the language.
Just my two pence!

Hi bro I need your brotherly advice there is an agent here in nigeria who promised to help get work permit with job for 2 years in Australia the said the. Kind of job available is hotel jobs and general work which the salary is $2000 @ least. Please is it visible cause many agent capitalize on desperation and ignorance of aspirant
Re: Working Legally In Austria by justwise(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Atilah:

That thief only want your money don't be a victim
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
@ Yomijoe, it is very simple. Your sponsor need to control or dope the cash inflow and outflow from his account if need be, because that is the number one issue. The rule is simple- 60% of the total money has to be in the account 30 days prior to your visa application. I got this information directly from the BH Leoben office. He should not deposit the money in a lump sum and leave his account inactive, because that will raise a red flag!
If he is receiving cash on a regular monthly basis,that means that he can also send you money on a monthly basis.
Secondly,assuming that he is currently residing in Nigeria, he has to give you the following items if possible,
1. Tax clearance certificate
2. Recent statement of account ( 3 to 6 months)
3. A signed letter declaring his intention to sponsor you
If he is self employed,
4. A copy of his company's certificate of registration by CAC
I am speaking from personal experience. Hate it or leave it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
@ Robertito7, how far with your application?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2016
@marcondo13 I ve gotten the admission to the glory of God I just applied for resident permit last week ....waiting on the embassy now
Re: Working Legally In Austria by mummy1964(f): 5:48pm On Dec 26, 2016
Babasexy:
@smoothman
If you can collect back your money, I will advice you to do so. Travelling has to be well planned. if you are too much in a hurry or too despirate, you might be conned. Like Asiwaju advice, go through student visa, it might take you a little more time, but believe me it worths it.
Pls of one enter thrpigh student visa and deffered on resumption. Will one be able to work without fear and later return to scholl
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2016
robertito7:
@marcondo13 I ve gotten the admission to the glory of God I just applied for resident permit last week ....waiting on the embassy now

Good luck!
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Hbaba: 6:01pm On Jan 04, 2017
marcondo13:
@ Yomijoe, it is very simple. Your sponsor need to control or dope the cash inflow and outflow from his account if need be, because that is the number one issue. The rule is simple- 60% of the total money has to be in the account 30 days prior to your visa application. I got this information directly from the BH Leoben office. He should not deposit the money in a lump sum and leave his account inactive, because that will raise a red flag!
If he is receiving cash on a regular monthly basis,that means that he can also send you money on a monthly basis.
Secondly,assuming that he is currently residing in Nigeria, he has to give you the following items if possible,
If he is self employed,

I'm a salary earner and I do some petty business. Can I present my 6 months statement if I have 100% of it. Or what exactly is their motive in the choose of financier? Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
marcondo13:
If he is self employed,
What if the account belongs to your mother or father will they still need the TCC and CAC
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 5:10pm On Feb 20, 2017
robertito7:
What if the account belongs to your mother or father will they still need the TCC and CAC

It is just to confirm that the person is law abiding. You can not pay tax on monies got from illegal channels.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Hbaba:

I'm a salary earner and I do some petty business. Can I present my 6 months statement if I have 100% of it. Or what exactly is their motive in the choose of financier? Thanks

If you have the money in your account, I don't think there is a problem. I am just speaking from experience.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by robertito7(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2017
marcondo13:

It is just to confirm that the person is law abiding. You can not pay tax on monies got from illegal channels.
hey man long time how is osterriech treating you und wie gut ist deine deutsch ....they didnt ask me about the TCC and CAC when I applied it's been 64 days now I applied with my mothers account like I said ..the sponsorship letter came with her official letter head and .....I just need to hear that I have nothing to panic about and that they'll soon contact me with a positive response ,from an experienced person that is..bis bald
Re: Working Legally In Austria by hybeenoni: 12:21pm On Feb 22, 2017
@ robertito plz I have a little question for you.

Did u send originals of your credentials to Austria b4 they sent your admission letter to you in Nigeria?

I asked this questions because I just secured admission in Technical University of Graz and they are demanding that I sent my originals b4 they can issue me my admission letter.

I would appreciate your response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.