Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83275 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2009
@OAM4J
Thanks My Broda.You are really helpful to me,I appreciate all your kind gestures,You told me something about Paper From The Police.Can i get the paper from enugu too,or another city apart from lagos.
Please also do help me in making enquiries on other documents that will assist me and make me a better person when am there and applying for JOB, Thanks

@nairalanders
Your assistance and advice is highly appreciated,i need advice and encouragement,i need you guyes and gurls to treat me as a brother,Lecture me on the secrets and ways to survive while there and ways to get my official papers atleast the one that will prevent me from having deporting problems,And What are the papers and documents i need to travel with to make things more easier for me, Thanks and my best of Regards to all
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 12:42pm On Oct 24, 2009
@smoothman,

Why are you so desperate?Please i am begging you,dont try to think you can stay here with a visiting visa,its absolutely not possible,i know how desperate you are but i dont want to mislead you,those idiots taking 500k for a visiting visa and promising you jobs and paradise should be ashamed of themselves.

Since you are an educated guy,why didnt you try student visa?with student visa,your future will be bright,getting some jobs doing will not be a problem,i may even employ you for 15hr a week,(if possible).

And if you get your visiting visa,please dont take any documents with you in your luggage,like you are trying to look for job or trying to legalize your stay,its dangerous.

i will give you my contact soon,and may be we can talk on phone,i am a very busy guy.

kind regards,

Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2009
@akanbijm,

Yahoo messenger ke?my brother,i am a very busy person,if you need any information,may be we can talk on phone,i will give you a call,no problem.

cheers,

Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2009
@Asiwaju
Thanks Broda for the kind gestures towards me, You really a nice man.Please i have been trying to make things available before leaving the country, Please tell me, what of if am to travel to Austria through czech visa,Is it the same Austria visa and How easy is Czech republic,And Is there Immigration policies hard??
I need to call you so we can talk , Please, Do send me your cell phone number to my email address and i will call you as soon as i get it,

God Bless You

@Nairalanders

You are Wonderful
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 8:07pm On Oct 24, 2009
@smoothman,

You are not being straight forward,what do you mean travelling with a czech visa?are you coming to Austria or you are going to the Czech Republic?and what do you mean how easy is the Czech Republic?let me warn you,dont come to europe to useless yourself,in your early mail you said you paid somebody for an Austrian visa,now you are talking about going to Czech.

i wish you well.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2009
@Asiwaju
Hello Broda,Am sorry if you didnt understand me well.I mean that Austria Visa is taking time to process,So the agent told me that the easiest one now is czech visa,So what i asked was that can i use czech to travel to austria,and how long does it take before you reach austria from czech.
The Visa takes 3weeks to be out,
I need your cell number please, Am not always online and there are someother things i want to ask you that i cant ask on here,

Best Of Respect And Regards
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 12:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
@smoothman,

You are being deceptfull,no visa is easy to get and your so called agent is fooling you,even if you get a czech schengen visa,you can only visit Austria and go back,i will warn you not to go and suffer yourself in Czech.

i am disappointed and saddened about you being deceptfull,your stories are falling apart.

Please stay back home and do your home work very well,try student visa and wait for your time.

i wish you the best for the future.

Asiwaju.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Babasexy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 25, 2009
@smoothman
If you can collect back your money, I will advice you to do so. Travelling has to be well planned. if you are too much in a hurry or too despirate, you might be conned. Like Asiwaju advice, go through student visa, it might take you a little more time, but believe me it worths it.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2009
@Asiwaju.
Thanks All The Same,But Dont Discourage Me,If You Cant Assist You Just Let It Be.
Best Of Regards
Re: Working Legally In Austria by akanbijm: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2009
@Asiwaju- Thank you very much.You can give me your phone number or your e-mail address. I will be expecting your reply.Once again, Thank you

akanbijm
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2009
@akanbijm,

You are welcome my brother,i will give you some information concerning the student visa.

cheers,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
@smoothman,

i understand your frustration,no need to get angry,God knows i am telling you the thruth,please stay back home and come with a student visa,your future will be bright.

i have brothers and cousin here,they listend to my advice,today they are on their own,2 of them work part-time for me as cab driver after school,with student visas they have peace of mind.

Think over it and get back to me anytime,i dont want you to come to Europe and suffer unnecessary hardship.

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2009
@asiwaju, I was just curious to read this thread from the beginning to this end. I want to thank u for the way u have been replying to the posts, but please be careful on how u a going 2 be offering hands of help. I was so surprised on how d guy whos's been talking about Austrian visa could not discern your brotherly advices in d right context and now perceiving d whole thing in a negative ways. Pls be careful. All of us can see that the guy seems 2 desperate. I wondered how someone who has 500k can still not find something tangible 2 do in Nigeria but is rather ready 2 filter it away 4 nothing
Re: Working Legally In Austria by akanbijm: 10:34am On Oct 29, 2009
The truth is very better. Do not mind the guy.He is too desperate.I do not think that he will be slepping properly every night.But, I pray that God should show him the right way.

akanbijm
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2009
@Asiwaju
Hello bros,Thanks for your frankness,But as i have already told you,i have gone for my visa and it will be out by 3 weeks time for sure,so broda,the help is now how to go about it and not how to cancel my visa application,
remember forward ever backwards never, I wait reading from you

Best respect
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Delta007(m): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2009
noble_gas1:

500k seriously? 1 month Visa?!! Does dat include Hotel & Airfare? Lmfao, i guess i ll open up a travel agency, lol
No kidding,

If you have N500k in your account in Nigeria, what are you going to Austria for?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Tcrack(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2009
@asiwaju
I heard the german language is very complex. is it possible for someone to learn the basics in six months?(get by without an interpreter)
Re: Working Legally In Austria by symbian03(m): 12:50am On Oct 30, 2009
Smoothman Smoothman Smoothman Smoothman Smoothman Smoothman take it easy ooo! I know you really need to run out of nigeria but imagine you are on your way of being scammed. From austria to czech rep. Anyway i just pray may God be your helper. Regards J
Re: Working Legally In Austria by akanbijm: 11:15am On Oct 30, 2009
asiwaju@ I have sent you an e-mail. I will be expecting your reply.Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2009
@symbian03
Thanks but am not desperate,just doing what is suppose to be done
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2009
@smoothman,

which visa will be out in 3 weeks time?and when are you planing to travel?please again dont try to come and stay illegally in Europe.

cheers,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2009
@ Tcrack ,

German language is hard but its possible to learn the basic in 6 months intensive or a year,many austrians speak in dialect,which is really difficult to understand,because what you learn in school is different to what they are speaking,but with time you will catch up.

cheers,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 1:19pm On Nov 01, 2009
@honor2011,

Thank you my brother,after almost 20 years living in Vienna,i think i am in the right position to give advice,but you know our people,they will think you dont like them or you dont want them to come and pick euros on the street of vienna.

cheers and all the best,

Asiwaju.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by vanesa(m): 2:03pm On Nov 01, 2009
Smoothman

I think you are an attention seeker you in-law promised to help you why don't you let him take care of everything ?i guess you didn't force him before he made his promise and one world of advice is go ahead, all the people replying you got to where they are one way or the other my question to nairalanders that have replied you is haven't you seen a lucky illegal immigrant? that you are all crying foul play.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by iwefactria: 2:20pm On Nov 01, 2009
vanesa:

Smoothman

I think you are an attention seeker you in-law promised to help you why don't you let him take care of everything ?i guess you didn't force him before he made his promise and one world of advice is go ahead, all the people replying you got to where they are one way or the other my question to nairalanders that have replied you is haven't you seen a lucky illegal immigrant? that you are all crying foul play.
well said bro,I have a work permit in Europe still i can not work fully because i can not speak the language let alone somebody coming with a visiting visa God will help you maybe you think Europe is like Nigeria.Nobody cares about you even those promising u everything,What have they achieved themselves?with lots of bills to pay.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 4:01pm On Nov 01, 2009
@vanesa
Thanks for your kind words.

@Asiwaju
There is one thing you have to understand, Am not coming as an illegal immigrant.Okay
I have always had the help of God in all i do.And with little help i will reach my goals in life,And there is one favour you will have to do for me,the favour is this,,
If you cant be of help,then you better forget dishing out your discouraging advices,Dont block my road,and the roads of other guyes in Europe who can assist me too,You already an old man and i believe that your senses of jurgement is not the actuality of the current physcology,There are ways of survivals,and illegality is none of them.Believe me you cant discourage me.You spent 20 years in Austria yet you dont know the ways getting legality in Austria talk more of other parts of Europe, All the same thanks for your fatherly advice,
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 7:06pm On Nov 01, 2009
@smoothman,

Thank you very much,i have been laughing since,you are a really a slowpoke but i will not reduce myself to your stupidity,that somebody can be so stupid amaze me,and now you are not coming again as an illegal immigrant,but as a legal immigrant,you are a disgrace and a foolish lying arschloch.

Mr smoothman,all my siblings are here and a cousin,i brought all of them to these country,you called me an old man at the age of 41 years old,you see how ignorant you are,because i live in vienna for almost 20 years,means i am an old man,ridiculous.

Well,my dear friend,i am a successfull guy by the glory of God,i have help so many people in my life,people i dont even know,i know so many ways for you to stay here legally,dont forget 7 people of my family are living here legally(4 of them citizen after just 6years of living here).

i will invite you to Ondo Town in December(because i know for sure,you are going nowhere)to come and see how an old man is enjoying his life.

i wish you well and please dont forget,if you come to europe illegally,you will be counted among the people destroying Nigeria name and i can assure you now,you will regret not taking to people advice.

Asiwaju.

7 Likes

Re: Working Legally In Austria by vanesa(m): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2009
my guy if i might ask how did you get to europe (for my aus guy) ?

I have been following your thread and just laugh, you given someone an advice give it to the end without insults or just drop the info and leave .We don't have to be proud about it that we are outside Nigeria and those that are trying to leave are inferior to us show a bit of respect

And don't forget we have all done something illegal one way or the other.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2009
@vanesa,

who is your guynow please dont offend me,who is prouding that he is outside Nigeria?and who are we?,i mean you people are just ridiculous,can you please tell me which country you are living in europe?instead of you to give advice to your fellow slowpoke,you are talking nonsense.

i have never done anything illegal in my life,you are completely out of your mind,absolutely ridiculous.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by smoothman(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
@Asiwaju

Thanks You Sir

(scumbag)hahahaha(keep Laughing)
Re: Working Legally In Austria by vanesa(m): 7:53pm On Nov 01, 2009
i wont come low to your level ,it is only illiterate that will do just that (mr taxi driver in austria)
Re: Working Legally In Austria by asiwaju: 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2009
@vanesa,

Mr taxi driver in Austria?with almost 15 cars!!!!!!!!well,lets thank God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos) / From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.