Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Working Legally In Austria - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Working Legally In Austria (83176 Views)

Nigerian Man Dies While In Custody Of Austria Police (Photo) / Nigerians Living In Austria,how Is Life Over There / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Working Legally In Austria by james2020(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2014
Juvante:
State ur first degree , cgpa and proposed area of postgraduate study. Then,we might be able to help you.

My field is education integrated science and i have a cgpa of 3.46 i want to do my masters in education psychology
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Juvante(m): 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2014
james2020:

My field is education integrated science and i have a cgpa of 3.46 i want to do my masters in education psychology

The closest course that I could find was Comparative Social Policy and welfare,offered by Johannes Kepler University,Linz.
Visit www.oead.at for more research.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Juvante(m): 6:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
I will advice that you expand the course parameter from just psychology,because German is the major language of teaching,and it seems like you are not proficient in the language.
Just my two pence!
Re: Working Legally In Austria by madream4life: 6:21am On Sep 29, 2014
So d smoothliar guy absconded frm d thread........God will continue to expose ur likes mr smoothliar.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by dolpaz: 3:36pm On Oct 01, 2014
Juvante, nice job. keep up the good work !
Meanwhile, you have a mail !
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marvel1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 09, 2014
@juvante and Co. Please I don't know if it will possible for the embassy to give me and my wife visa at the same time. She got 3.67 as cgpa, accounting. I want her to go for her MBA in business management and I will like to go with her......the big question now is, would they give both of us visa or only her? and secondly, even if am allowed to go with her would they allow me to do any part job? Pls reasonable reply.

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Juvante(m): 10:16pm On Nov 09, 2014
First, you will spend about 350k naira on document legalization. Next, you think of admission and language of study. Next, you think of having cash of about 10,000 euros, and also you will have a separate 10,000 euros for your own visa application. Perhaps, a sponsor will make it easier.
You have to think about this issues before even considering Austria as a place of study.
Send an email to the embassy or visit www.oead.at
Re: Working Legally In Austria by nonyowen: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Hi all I wonder why all threads on Austria are inactive. @Juvante u disappeared frm chat I tried callin u bt ur Not reachable. I'm still processing my travel tho
I dnt understand wat they mean by citizenship pls if anyone know let Dem coment also bachelor certificate is it everybody that need to present them I'm applyin 4 MSC pet engr at uni of leoben they skul didn't mention anything abt those 2 documents
Pls n pls. U pple suld come bak to this thread we all need info tanx
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Moana(f): 11:09am On Mar 29, 2015
smoothman:
Hello Nairalanders,
Please i really need your assistance.Am about travelling to Austria and as been told i will be staying with a relative who will come and pick me up at the port of Entry,He is working in a company.And he promised to get me a job when i get there,
I have gone to a travel Agent and she requested 500k,Payment after visa is out and confirmed.
I will be travelling with a Month Visa, I want to know whether it is posoble for him to get me my papers needed so as not to be an illegal immigrant.
Please i really need your assistance.Hope reading from you

Best Regards And God Bless

grin so your uncle promised to do for you what the Austrian officials cannot do for u grin
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello house,

with a CGPA of 2.80/5.00, do you i stand a chance of studying in AUSTRIA?

I intend to studying Engineering related courses

Thanks
Re: Working Legally In Austria by jpride(m): 1:27pm On May 09, 2015
Hi friends,,,, pls i need your candid advice. I am seriously planning to move to Austria. I have nobody in Austria but i want to go there in search of a greener pasture... Travel agents everywhere but I don't want to make any mistake. What and what do i really need? How much should i budget for everything? Pls i need detailed advice..... I'm waiting..... Thanks all
Re: Working Legally In Austria by amajato: 10:34pm On Aug 23, 2015
Please who can help me apply for PhD program in Austria. Mathematics. Please I need an urgent reply

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by dmariowizzy(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2015
Hello my brothers and sisters. I'm 22yrs old guy.. I'm in nigeria..I have plans to travel to france. I want live and work there as in hustle there..I don't know how to go about it. I have someone that I can stay with when I go to france. Please I don't want to go there illegally, I don't want to have any troubles while I'm there, you know, getting deported and all that. Which type of visa can I apply for me to live there legally. Please I'll appreciate advices from y'all..
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2015
I have submitted my document to the Austria embassy in Abuja for legalization and up to 4 week now there no reply what should I do?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by tariy: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2015
olamide34:
I have submitted my document to the Austria embassy in Abuja for legalization and up to 4 week now there no reply what should I do?
Are you going for student or family reunion docs.....
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Moana(f): 6:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
dmariowizzy:
Hello my brothers and sisters. I'm 22yrs old guy.. I'm in nigeria..I have plans to travel to france. I want live and work there as in hustle there..I don't know how to go about it. I have someone that I can stay with when I go to france. Please I don't want to go there illegally, I don't want to have any troubles while I'm there, you know, getting deported and all that. Which type of visa can I apply for me to live there legally. Please I'll appreciate advices from y'all..
na medical visa undecided

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2015
am going for study in austria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 10:06pm On Sep 07, 2015
which school is the best to apply too, in Austria because my legalized document will be ready by next week
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2015
hello Mr asiwaju
my document will be ready by next sir I want to ask which is the best to apply to, I also I want to submit document to universtat Innsbruck Austria.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Obinnio: 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2015
Moana:
na medical visa undecided
does the medical visa allow for one to work or go about hustling and how long do the embassy usually issue ?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by dmariowizzy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 02, 2015
Please who knows about france. I want to travel to france. To go hustle. I have someone I'll live with. Please who know some certain things about france that one must take note before travel..
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
I want to ask those people that have legalized there document at the Austria embassy for study will they send the legalized document to the schools your applying too? I need your comment soon please
Re: Working Legally In Austria by Moana(f): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
Obinnio:
does the medical visa allow for one to work or go about hustling and how long do the embassy usually issue ?
Jesus is Lord grin

1 Like

Re: Working Legally In Austria by Obinnio: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
Moana:
Jesus is Lord grin
satan is devil
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2015
olamide34:
I want to ask those people that have legalized there document at the Austria embassy for study will they send the legalized document to the schools your applying too? I need your comment soon please

I have some knowledge about Austria from friends and family that schooled there. What is your field and CGPA or are you going for Bachelor degree?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by olamide34(m): 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
an going for bachelor program in business management and economic science do you kw how there requirement works? and my legalised ready and I have it now . what I want to sure now is admission sure with this legalised document?
Re: Working Legally In Austria by marcondo13: 3:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
olamide34:
an going for bachelor program in business management and economic science do you kw how there requirement works? and my legalised ready and I have it now . what I want to sure now is admission sure with this legalised document?

most bachelor degree programs are German taught. I will get back to you if I get something. Before you send your application to any Austrian school,send them an email,enquiring your documents will be returned to you,because most schools dont do that.
Re: Working Legally In Austria by sobastical: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Obinnio:
satan is devil

Hahaha....crazy lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

From Frying Pan To Fire In Search Of Greener Pastures. My True Life Experience. / Owerri: Home Of Hotels, Shopping Malls And Club Houses (Photos) / ₦360billion, Inside The World's Most Expensive Embassy(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.