Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) (1978 Views)

Your Opinion About This Father And Her Daughter In The Bathroom (pic) / Who Else Has Done That Risky Unclad Trip From Bathroom To Bedroom? / Teacher Wasiu Lashed Tina With His Stick So Hard That She Was Enjoying It(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
So today is independence day, i was shocked when i saw jay and tina in the bathroom doing clean up, they decided that they would use today to clean and wash the bathroom with soap and omo, to make the bathroom shine brighter and sparkling, they hardly wash their bathroom, for 2 years now, so they decided to do the cleaning of the bathroom today, well they are still cleaning it sha, after that they would paint the house, wash the television to watch buhari live broadcast and scrub the street with soap and omo, then they might do praise ad worship sha, am not sure about that, but if any changes happen i will inform you

i will upload the pics when they finish cleaning the bathroom
Re: See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2016

Re: See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) by fairlyusedpant: 10:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) by wheesin(m): 12:12pm On Oct 01, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
So today is independence day, i was shocked when i saw jay and tina in the bathroom doing clean up, they decided that they would use today to clean and wash the bathroom with soap and omo, to make the bathroom shine brighter and sparkling, they hardly wash their bathroom, for 2 years now, so they decided to do the cleaning of the bathroom today, well they are still cleaning it sha, after that they would paint the house, wash the television to watch buhari live broadcast and scrub the street with soap and omo, then they might do praise ad worship sha, am not sure about that, but if any changes happen i will inform you

Mr Fairlyusedpant when will you get a fairlyusedbrain ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: See What Jay & Tina Did In The Bathroom To Celebrate The Independence(pics) by FuckTheM0ds(m): 1:40pm On Oct 04, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

lol nairalanders and them dirty mind been begin to dey think rubbish

(1) (Reply)

My Real Face / I Need A Girlfriend To Reduce My Fustration / Video: Wife Catches Her Bestfriend Red Handed Making Love To Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.