Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Obsessed About - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsessed About (502 Views)

Are Women Really “fish Brain” Or Am I Obsessed About Her? / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" / Help, I'm Too Obsessed About Dark Skin Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obsessed About by fadasam: 8:29am On Oct 01, 2016
Please pardon my typographical error.
Re: Obsessed About by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2016
Wait...is she your gf or your friend's? Confused.
Anyway, to answer your question...there is nothing wrong with knowing what she wants or setting goals for your/their relationship. In fact, relationship expectations are better laid out. Whatever you/your friend feels, talk to her and reach a firm conclusion. After all to plan to fail is to fail to plan. So nobody has false expectations that will never manifest
Re: Obsessed About by Vanije: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Low Sperm count is one of the most common causes of infertility in men. Sometimes, the woman would be ok in terms of reproduction but still no fertilisation. Low Sperm count is caused by a lot of factors. Prominent among them is stress & diet.
If you are going through this problem & you need something effective without side effects, that can boost the count within a week, WhatsApp +2347084430249. Price:25k. 100% guaranteed!
Re: Obsessed About by Sexxkillz: 11:14am On Oct 01, 2016
Scared?

Scared of what exactly? Of a woman leaving him? Is she the first woman to leave? If she leaves, another one will come. Soldier go, soldier come, barrack remains.

He should even concentrate on getting a job before venturing into anything resembling a relationship. A hungry woman will still leave you.

Get your priorities right. Behave yourself. Go and hustle and make money and stop typing nonsense here.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Try These 7 Seven Things Before You Cheat On Your Partner / My Opinion: There's No Such Thing As A Nigerian Introvert / *exp0sure*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.