Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's (2098 Views)

Boss Mustapha Babachir Lawal’s Kith & Kin, Atiku's Antagonist, Married To Yoruba / Charly Boy To Protest For Diezani Alison-Madueke's Extradition / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by UnclePati: 8:31am On Oct 01, 2016
Message from Bini boy to Yoruba's

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 01, 2016
Okay
Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by chumada: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2016
see how sophisticated afonjas will attack this thread now.
Meanwhile igbos are not ur brothers angry sad
we have no business with edo people undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by yeyeboi(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by fbtowner(m): 8:42am On Oct 01, 2016
as far as i am concern there are only 3 tribe in nigeria Hausa igbo and Yoruba tongue tongue

please wake me up when google puts benin language on their website tongue tongue tongue Mofos

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Bekwarra(m): 8:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Ok we've heard.

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by ycat: 8:59am On Oct 01, 2016
Maybe you need to drop the Oba title Oranmiyan, a Yoruba and your first oba introduced to you. And stop using Yoruba names and then stop worshipping Yoruba gods. And after that, you will have to leave the state because it's originally Yoruba. As you can see in the video below, your people were shouting and protesting in Bini just yesterday in Yoruba. A river that forgets its source will dry up, you can see why all your households have been taken into sex slavery in Italy, the good news is you still have time to change your way before oba of benin joins your girls that are being priced in Italian ghetto for take home for rotts to hump. It will really be bad for oba of benin to be raising his garment and rammed on the street corner you know.

https://www.nairaland.com/3379187/video-gov-oshiomole-called-ole

As you can see, Yoruba left Edo for you but Edo will never leave Yoruba.

21 Likes

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by reallest(f): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2016
ycat:
Maybe you need to drop the Oba title Oranmiyan, a Yoruba and your first oba introduced to you. And stop using Yoruba names and then stop worshipping Yoruba gods. And after that, you will have to leave the state because it's originally Yoruba. As you can see in the video below, your people were shouting and protesting in Bini just yesterday in Yoruba. A river that forgets its source will dry up, you can see why all your households have been taken into sex slavery in Italy, the good news is you still have time to change your way before oba of benin joins your girls that are being priced in Italian ghetto for take home for rotts to hump. It will really be bad for oba of benin to be raising his garment and rammed on the street corner you know.

https://www.nairaland.com/3379187/video-gov-oshiomole-called-ole

As you can see, Yoruba left Edo for you but Edo will never leave Yoruba.

u even get time

4 Likes

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 01, 2016
If you pay close attention to this country, the problems we face and including the suffering we are being put through now under Buhari, yorubbas are responsible since they were the ones that packaged and sold Buhari to gullible Nigerians. Their inability to decide their destiny is the cause of our problem...they are neither here nor there. They go whichever place the wind blow...for example, they won't champion their cause now as the Igbos are doing but as soon as Igbo/Biaffra succeeds in leaving, THEY WILL LEAVE ALSO. So you wonder why they are waiting for Igbos to lead? Well Awolowo couldn't have said it any better: "The destiny of Yorubas is in the hands of Igbos. If Igbos leave Nigeria, we will leave also"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Another made gala seller claiming Edo.

8 Likes

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Chiefobdk1: 9:24am On Oct 01, 2016
the afonjas wont like dis

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 01, 2016
But what exactly is our business with Edo? Who the fnnk are they? I personally don't understand why some Yorubas are obsessed with them

I see a lot of Yorubas spewing the we're cousins bullshit and I keep saying to myself. And so?

To those who do attache, they will find this offensive. For people like me, ah no ssend!

After the 6 sw states, okun land and kwara. I don't give a ffnk about the rest

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by MAXIMAL123(m): 9:36am On Oct 01, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by ycat: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2016
I'm just tired of these people.
reallest:
u even get time

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2016
UNDILUTED TRUTH
Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by ChessEnthusiast: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2016
Attach bi ti bawo? Attach myself to Edo of all tribe. except them swear for me.

6 Likes

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by ChessEnthusiast: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
But what exactly is our business with Edo? Who the fnnk are they? I personally don't understand why some Yorubas are obsessed with them

I see a lot of Yorubas spewing the we're cousins bullshit and I keep saying to myself. And so?

To those who do attache, they will find this offensive. For people like me, ah no ssend!

After the 6 sw states, okun land and kwara. I don't give a ffnk about the rest
Chai! My niggah! you hit the nail on the head. When I saw the post, I was actually like da fvck! not Until I saw that it's actually true. some dumbass yolobas forming attache. these set of people must have had a drop of iPod blood deposited in them. Perhaps their dad or mom is an iPod yoot

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2016
ChessEnthusiast:

Chai! My niggah! When I saw the post, I was actually like da fvck! not Until I saw that it's actually true. some dumbass yolobas forming attache. these set of people must have had a drop of iPod blood deposited in them.

Lol this is not even the first time. If you tell some Yorubas to stop doing attache, they will start forming History teacher. Telling you how
Oranmiyan married Folake, then folake married bullshit and gave birth to Okoro

Soo much garbage maan

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by ChessEnthusiast: 10:45am On Oct 01, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Lol this is not even the first time. If you tell some Yorubas to stop doing attache, they will start forming History teacher. Telling you how
Oranmiyan married Folake, then folake married bullshit and gave birth to Okoro

Soo much garbage maan
lol! trust me these people have an iPod father or mother

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by legendarystar: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2016
who cares, is Edo part of sw? what's that one saying?

4 Likes

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by omololu2020(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
wwtin concern yorubas with edo/benin..we have nothing in common with them. let them go and die

2 Likes

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Franchise21(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2016
The afonjas will definitely come for u grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Pidggin(f): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2016
Edo is part of Yoruba land, please stop deceiving yourselves Edolites
Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Bakbillz44(m): 11:35am On Oct 01, 2016
smf for dis country... nw every group and tribe is so self conceited on nothing.. kwontinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Bakbillz44:
smf for dis country... nw every group and tribe is so self conceited on nothing.. kwontinu
The only reasonable comment. . . I don't know what's wrong with Nigerians, each tribe trying to form superiority and pure blood when we are all part of the 200 million mumus that have allowed the elite class to oppress us for 56 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by omofunaab(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
I only care about the six south west states
What's my business with edo
Most edo indigenes staying here in my area are even claiming yoruba sef.

2 Likes

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyy....!!!
Who want to cause high bp to afonjas ooo.
Op pls delete asal before u count death scores.
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

DAT GUY GAT NO CHILL+
Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by abokibuhari: 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Afonja leave Edo state alone...
Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by 9japride(m): 1:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
But Edo likes d west. Eastern regions don't need them o! They should fight for themselves, we don't need anyone that sits on d fence
Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by Newworldorder: 1:32pm On Oct 01, 2016
angry grin
When u come to nairaland , afonjas be grabbing edo by force,
But in real life, edo people have no similarity with Yorubas, in fact most edo looks more ibo,
An edo person is more comfortable living with an ibo person

Afonjas b grabbing land since 001bc
Bros afonja abeg pack well

1 Like

Re: Message From Edo Boy To Yoruba's by trapQ: 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Why Nigeria needs State/local police forces (Read bold parts) / Count Me Out Of Biafra Cabinet – Labaran Maku / Oshiomhole Hired 134 Buses To Bring Edo Youth To Ekiti Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.