Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

She Woke Me Up Just To Wish Me Happy Independence Day WHO DOES THAT????? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / She Woke Me Up Just To Wish Me Happy Independence Day WHO DOES THAT????? (401 Views)

It Is Insanity For Anybody To Wish Buhari To Continue Beyond 2019 - Igbo Youths / It Is A Display Of Insanity And Inhumanity To Wish Death To The President / ChukwuEmeka Woke Arrested For Dakuku's Assassination Attempt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Woke Me Up Just To Wish Me Happy Independence Day WHO DOES THAT????? by Gpdwise(m): 8:52am On Oct 01, 2016
Even president Buhari wont find this gesture funny
WHO DOES THIS!!!
what is even happy about today
my sweet sound sleep!!
U think am na
infact!!!what is Happy about today
Should i be happy that PDP lost Edo gubernatorial election
Are Nigerians Happy that a dollar is now #480
Are parents happy that their salaries haven't been increased and every other thing being bought are on the rise
You who is reading this post are you even happy that you are a Nigerian
And she woke me up to wish me happy independence.
WHO INDEPENDENCE EPP!!!
I just wonder what this country would ve been like if independence never came 1960 October 1st!!!

1 Like

Re: She Woke Me Up Just To Wish Me Happy Independence Day WHO DOES THAT????? by Garshyzee(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2016
break up with her asap grin
Re: She Woke Me Up Just To Wish Me Happy Independence Day WHO DOES THAT????? by yomi007k(m): 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Op....leave ds girls alone. They r in anoda world.

I was talking to one yesterday n she said how does rise in dollar affect her......

Hmmm smh.

(1) (Reply)

The Way Forward For Job Creation / What Would You Change If You Were The President / Buhari Has The Trappings Of A Dictator –fasehun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.