Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina (22823 Views)

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) / "Maggots In My Vagina" - Self-Confessed Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2016
This might sound weird, I have a cotton wool stuck in my vagina and I have tried to remove it for days now and I can’t, I was on my period and my boyfriend wanted to have sex with me, I was Hot and couldn’t turn him down either.

I went to the bathroom, removed my pad, washed myself and inserted the cotton wool in there to stop the bleeding.

After we were done, I tried to remove it but I couldn’t, I washed myself and left it in there, was hoping it would come down itself by morning, but Bella it’s been days and I am scared, I feel so ashamed to visit a doctor and I don’t want to tell my boyfriend about it, I have dipped my finger inside, used mirror to look for it but I can’t find it, do you think it’s in my tommy?

Please help me out thanks.

Talk2Bella.

Did you just write you’re ashamed to visit a doctor when your life is at risk? You need to hurry to the closest hospital and tell them about this, you’re in a dangerous situation and sticking your fingers in there will only push it in further.

I am no doctor, but in situations like these you need to squat naked for a while and cough, see if it would come out, did you try this? If yes and it still didn’t come then the hospital is your best shot.

Don’t put fingers in there anymore and don’t use any sharp objects to try to remove it as you might hurt yourself, the more it stays in there, the more risky it gets.

http://www.talk2bella.com/2016/10/i-have-cotton-wool-stuck-inside-my.html

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by mindfreaks(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2016
can I borrow you my dick Email me please we can arrange some stuff fogy211@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by NOBODYY: 10:10am On Oct 01, 2016
How is this thrash related to romance? is this health section?? angry

You need to get your head checked if you really think we do believe all these your made up stories undecided

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2016
NOBODYY:
How is this thrash related to romance? is this health section?? angry

You need to get your head checked if you really think we do believe all these your made up stories undecided

but here you are booking space and commenting undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by NOBODYY: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2016
Talk2Bella:

but here you are booking space and commenting undecided
I'm here because all these your yeye lie lie stories don dey tire me undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by youngberry001(m): 10:21am On Oct 01, 2016
Whaaaat da fv.............."s shocked

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Cutehector

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:24am On Oct 01, 2016
NOBODYY:

Uhun undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 01, 2016
Her life is in danger... That must be a huge ball of cotton wool lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:25am On Oct 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Her life is in danger... That must be a huge ball of cotton wool lipsrsealed

Why would someone even be ashamed of going to the doctor's?

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by ElsonMorali: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2016
"Is it in my tummy? *dies# grin grin

No dear. It's not in your tummy. Go and get pregnant. When you give birth, baby will push it out.

5 Likes

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2016
NOBODYY:

if her story don tire you, then fvck off undecided tongue....it's not by force to comment undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:30am On Oct 01, 2016
This girl keeps fabricating fake stories in the name of blogging..

When did nairaland become a dumping trash can where hogwashed stories are dumped?

Seriously, seun needs to do something. This is becoming serious.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by NOBODYY: 10:33am On Oct 01, 2016
ItsQuinn:
if her story don tire you, then fvck off undecided tongue....it's not by force to comment undecided
If my comment doesn't suit you...you should practice what you just preached

"get the fvck out of my mentions its not by force to comment"

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by freakthingz(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

When did nairaland become a dumping trash can where hogwashed stories are dumped?

Bro you're underestimating the stupidity that exists in the world

You go shock wetin people dey do

Iffit happen
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by freakthingz(m): 10:37am On Oct 01, 2016
NOBODYY:

If my comment doesn't suit you...you should practice what you just preached

"get the fvck out of my mentions its not by force to comment"

Ah Ah you don vex already

E never reach 12 biko relax and look for beta thread and enjoy your morning

check joke section

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by NOBODYY: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

My brother anytime I read her lies I dey always weak

No be like this Linda take buy land for banana island na undecided
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by onyedika946(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2016
Oboy, nah this kind movie i dy like watch.. Watin b the name again.
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:42am On Oct 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

This man who can't stop reading fabricated stories all in the name of having Internet dumping his unwanted trash in my fabricated stories wonder When nairaland became a hub for depressed souls

Seriously Seun needs to do something about people like this they are a virus to the system grin
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2016
NOBODYY:

My brother anytime I read her lies I dey always weak

No be like this Linda take buy land for banana island na undecided

Then wakapass grin
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:44am On Oct 01, 2016
freakthingz:

Bro you're underestimating the stupidity that exists in the world

You go shock wetin people dey do

Iffit happen

Stupidity? undecided
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:45am On Oct 01, 2016
ItsQuinn:

They say it's rubbish yet they come running when I post

Freakazoids grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 10:46am On Oct 01, 2016
ElsonMorali:
"Is it in my tummy? *dies# grin grin

No dear. It's not in your tummy. Go and get pregnant. When you give birth, baby will push it out.

grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2016
the story is 100% true... my frnd does this sh*t
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by freakthingz(m): 10:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Talk2Bella:

Stupidity? undecided

its possible a dumb bish somewhere during her period put cotton wool inside her kitten and had sex with her bf and now its stuck inside
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by PoliticalThuG(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2016
Talk2Bella:

This man who can't stop reading fabricated stories all in the name of having Internet dumping his unwanted trash in my fabricated stories wonder When nairaland became a hub for depressed souls

Seriously Seun needs to do something about people like this they are a virus to the system grin
hello little girl, blogging is not for everybody..

You can do better by hawking pure water in the streets of lagos.
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 01, 2016
Talk2Bella:

The reason why Seun won't do anything to fabricated strories as people claim is because the people that claim the stories are fake keep coming back for more. It doesn't matter Whether a story is fabricated or not, as long as it brings "traffic = more money", it's cool. The people complaining(contributing) are the ones giving the bloggers more attention and more success. So my dear carry go! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by ednut1(m): 10:56am On Oct 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:

bros ah tire o. very lame stories. d bella self go be male not female. she and joro. i no sabi who lie pass. lame stories
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 01, 2016
Talk2Bella:

They say it's rubbish yet they come running when I post

Freakazoids grin
As in I've never seen such set of dumb and stupid people. cheesy ;DThey are indirectly giving your blog more attention. grin. God bless you kiss....Who knows you might be like Linda one day or even better smiley
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by izzou(m): 11:31am On Oct 01, 2016
Talk2Bella again

cool

We just can't get enough of you, can we?
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 11:38am On Oct 01, 2016
izzou:
Talk2Bella again

cool

We can't just get enough of you, can we?

Not anytime soon grin
Re: I Have A Cotton Wool Stuck Inside My Vagina by Talk2Bella(f): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
hello little girl, blogging is not for everybody..

You can do better by hawking pure water in the streets of lagos.

Trust me I have done that there ain't no shame in hawking smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sisterhood / Guys, What Would You Do If You Propose To Her In Public & She Embarrasses You? / Valentine Prank Special, Share Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.