Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,092 members, 7,852,694 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

Must Read: Taken [$uper Et0tica} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read: Taken [$uper Et0tica} (374 Views)

He’s Taken! Lady Wields Gun In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Taken [$uper Et0tica} by trendope: 10:42am On Oct 01, 2016
I woke in the morning to a warm bed, me being tightly wrapped in the covers. To be truthful, the warmth I was feeling wasn’t mainly from the think cotton duvet I was in; it came from the body of the man that lay beside me. As I stretched my body, working out the kinks, I felt him stir and his arm came over me, slid under the covers and two fingers slid up and tweaked my nipple which immediately got hard under his touch.

He pulled the sheet down and rolled me, exposing the two nipples to the air as if they were his, no longer mine, his hand began its game again. 

His mouth descended and he began to flick the tip of his tongue over the right nipple as his other arm came around and he began to palm the left breast and roll the nipple with his fingers. 

In my impatience, I pulled him over, completely on top of me and shifted my behind down trying to get what I know was there for me; his dick.

He squeezed my breast tightly and nipped my nipple and switched breasts. The cool air of the morning made my nipples stand even more. His hand left my breast and slid their way down my body, to my pussy and he rubbed his fingers over and around my clit, gathering my wet slick cream to make his job easier. 

Switching breast again he continued to suck, flicking his tongue around and around and then using his lips and teeth to nip and tug on my nipples as his fingers continues to circle and flick on my clit, he shifted suddenly and slid down my body; took his hands and lifted my legs up and back to present my pussy to the open air and to his face.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/10/must-read-taken-uper-et0tica/

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Be Nigerian's President, Wud You Accept Gay Marriage Like Obama? / 5 Sure Ways To Deal With Rejection By UnoDiscuss / Ways To Be An Awesome Partner (must read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.