Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle (757 Views)

Segun Oni Rejects Fayose’s Car Gift — Aide Reveals Why / The Unaired Part Of Aisha Buhari's Interview, By Jaafar - Premium Times / Journalist Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari To Celebrate Independence(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by Limitednow: 1:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
A Nigerian journalist, Jaafar Jaafar has  offered his beetle car to President Muhammadu Buhari urging the president to adjust his  “lifestyle to set example of austerity measures that will earn him (Buhari) accolades in Nigeria and respect globally.”

Jaafar’s letter making the offer reads:  “Dear President Buhari,

“Independence Day Gift”

“I am offering my Volks Wagen Bettle (sic) 1500 model to you as a gift to celebrate Nigeria's Independence Day."

Justifying his offer, Jaafar  said; “Since you steered the country into recession, only the citizens bear the brunt of your actions and inactions, while nothing has changed in you and your family's opulent lifestyle.

“I have a belief adjusting your lifestyle to set example of austerity measures will earn you accolades in Nigeria and respect globally."

He said further that “Sir, the country will save a lot if those fuel-guzzling 8-cylinder engines in the presidential fleet are reduced and your car replaced with a 4-stroke engine car.

“The car is in clean shape with sound engine to boot. It is just as fit as fiddle. But if you think the sound of the engine will cost Nigeria another N20m to format your auditory system in London, I will retrofit a silent engine into it before delivery.

“Attached herewith is the picture of the car for your perusal.

“Accept the assurance of my change if you change.

“Sincerely, Jaafar Jaafar.”

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/10/journalist-jaafar-offers-car-gift-to-buhari-urges-president-to-change-lifestyle/

Lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by Obijulius: 1:49pm On Oct 01, 2016
Aisha no go gree...

Buhari started from the bottom now this man wan take an back there.

No way!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by Limitednow: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by RoyalBlak007: 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
lol.

This is an independent joke grin

1 Like

Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by chumaster(m): 1:57pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile,
I/SHE SERIOUSLY NEEDS YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT!!!
Please we need you to support her to win the most beautiful Igbo girl Universe award.

We deeply appreciate your effort.

Just click the facebook link below and hit the 'LIKE' button and also share with your friends.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=909378985833642&substory_index=0&id=768486623256213

GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by Limitednow: 1:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lalasticlala food don land.
Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by gunuvi(m): 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
BUHARI IS A SCAM.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by ThankGodEdeh(m): 2:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
"Be assured of my change if you change"

I Like That Part.

3 Likes

Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by PMBNG(m): 2:21pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lalasticlala needs to see this.
Re: Journalist, Jaafar Offers Car Gift To Buhari, Urges Him To Change lifestyle by ganye1: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2016
Since when did the journalist Jaafar Jaafar turn to a comedian?

(1) (Reply)

He Believes He Can Be President One Day (Photo) / Oyegun To Be Removed As APC National Chairman!!!!! / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits IGP Ibrahim Idris (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.