Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th (19445 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Departs Nigeria For Germany On Air Ambulance / Yusuf Buhari To Be Flown To Germany After Motorcycle Accident / President Buhari Leaves For Germany On Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by chukuli(m): 6:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
Nnamdisblog:
According to SaharaReporters, President Muhammadu Buhari will be travelling to Germany on the 12th of October for an Official Visit.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/782175051277799424
abeg just pass there go,Nigeria will always remember u.dem go even put ur face n name for d next naira note as d naira destroyer
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by assana: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Omg! Why can't thIs idiot stay one Place must you travel is the slave fake pastor not worth travelling (osubande)
oya stay one place dey do wetin? who him stay one place don epp
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by ellovee(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
senatordave1:
His trip. Is for a good purpose not for. Fun.let's rally behind him.up buhari and apc
[size=14pt]na you go rally behind that clueless President. If I must really with him, then I will really before him nd not behind him, olodo ! [/size]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by ademusiwa2c: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2016
[size=28pt]Federal republic of Nigeria is not an independent country. [/size]
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by kings09(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
Sai thief
madridguy:
Safe journey Sai Baba.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by ellovee(m): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
assana:
No! The right question should be, "who him travel don epp"?
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by kings09(m): 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
Actually, it's nt his office n not his jet. They r not his personal properties. He holds the office n its powers as a custodian for 4years. This was d mistake u made in d plagiarism issue n d same buhari u were defending agreed he stole d lines n admitted it's a crime. So stop spreading dis ur stupidity in d name of defending wats nt deemed defensible.
mars123:
Oga safe trip. it's your office, it's your jet...life is short!
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by ademusiwa2c: 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by moshould(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2016
Make him send me go there na!!! Him no dey taya Does it mean that he cannot send anyone else to do d travelling? I am available, baba abeg rest....u don try...call my number
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by aliyubaka: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
I blame Nigerians for voting an 85years old fulani man. The man doesn't know anything apart from his quran. What the hell is he going to Germany to do. I'm sure some people are using him to be junketing up and down.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Proudmuslim(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2016
#saibaba Mr president travel as much as you can go to Berlin ask that madam to help Nigeria apc! Apc! U have the support of the jagaban and Nigerians god bless nija
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Proudmuslim(m): 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
#saibaba Mr president travel as much as you can go to Berlin ask that madam to help Nigeria apc! Apc! U have the support of the jagaban and Nigerians god bless nija

haters go hate just do what you can
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Alanzazani: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2016
i really dislik presidents that cant hold thier own always seeking endorsement and approval from the west. they are the ones that adviced we devalue our currency and privatize common wealth. unfortuntely we have a leader that jumps to the beck and call of the west now.
Babangida tried it and we suffered dearly. Buhari is doing the same thing. he should pick a cue from countries like china, malaysia, indonesia and even japan than controls the value of its yen. but alas oldmen do jot take advice they feel they know it all and we are going to suffer for for very rash decisions this government is making. thier bad policies will cost so much damage that wwoupd be hard to fix after they get out of power. they live lavish lives and tell us they feel our pain. i wish the nigerian common man would see through our fake leaders, know power belongs to them and hold these old leaders accountable
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Chukazu: 7:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
when is he going to Afghanistan?
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by mars123(m): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
kings09:
Actually, it's nt his office n not his jet. They r not his personal properties. He holds the office n its powers as a custodian for 4years. This was d mistake u made in d plagiarism issue n d same buhari u were defending agreed he stole d lines n admitted it's a crime. So stop spreading dis ur stupidity in d name of defending wats nt deemed defensible.
I was clearly misunderstood then, now I want you to understand me clearly...If you think the presidency is all about sitting in your office, carrying a cane around and forcing your thousands of employees to do the right thing, it doesn't work like that. like some of your brothers in Edo who argue 24hrs against Buhari only to find themselves selling their conscience for a mere #5000, what proof can you give me that I'm having this conversation with a honest Nigerian with integrity or just another basic sellout like most Nigerians are? If you have the opinion that I'm stupid, I think my opinion of you is better left unsaid.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Onogiede(m): 7:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
It sems the second EAR has got effected too that's reason of his germany travel
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by kings09(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2016
U weren't misunderstood. U were outrightly wrong n u were told but u insisted d president never committed any crime till d same buhari n presidency u r defending admitted to it. And how does d Edo matter relate wit d topic bn discussed. Like I said stop showing ur stupidity in d name of defending d indefensible.
mars123:
I was clearly misunderstood then, now I want you to understand me clearly...If you think the presidency is all about sitting in your office, carrying a cane around and forcing your thousands of employees to do the right thing, it doesn't work like that. like some of your brothers in Edo who argue 24hrs against Buhari only to find themselves selling their conscience for a mere #5000, what proof can you give me that I'm having this conversation with a honest Nigerian with integrity or just another basic sellout like most Nigerians are? If you have the opinion that I'm stupid, I think my opinion of you is better left unsaid.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by dubemnaija: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2016
ademusiwa2c:
[size=28pt]Federal republic of Nigeria is not an independent country. [/size]

Oga, u never die?
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by uchealo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2016
arresa:
Sai baba. Go to Germany and return safe and sound with God does, investments and jobs.

Happy Independence Day

God Bless Nigeria.

obviously you are not in this country...
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by NovusHomo(m): 8:04pm On Oct 02, 2016
ojun50:
I never see dis kind president befor, na every week him they walker up nd down.

The last presido (IB Fortunato) did not travel much because he wasn't wanted much anywhere.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Ojiofor: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2016
Magnitki:

Don't tell me you just woke up from decades of deep slumber not to know that there is nothing like East or Western Germany anymore. It's just Germany now. Wake up!
OMG but your president doesnt know that!he still live in the 80s grin
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by dantori(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Brooklynsouth:
Omg! Why can't thIs idiot stay one Place must you travel is the slave fake pastor not worth travelling (osubande)

wetin concern you with our president and country idiet
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Teadavid23(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2016
Baba just dey use our money do excursion ni o. Mr Tourist
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by seangy4konji: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
No be today
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by 1miccza: 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2016
*pulling my jaw* i am very sure that this our presido must be a board member of Johnie walker Inc.... *Singing* Ajala travel all over the world....Have you travelled all over the world...
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by 1miccza: 8:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
assana:

Who in waka waka epp too??
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by HBIAFRA1: 8:16pm On Oct 02, 2016
cheesy cheesy die baba.
madridguy:
Safe journey Sai Baba.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by bejeria101(m): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ajala is broke! The only president whose office is in the sky.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2016
He should relocate there sef, let us solve our own problems, we can't expect anything meaningful from someone that got f9 in maths with a forged certificate.
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by mars123(m): 8:36pm On Oct 02, 2016
kings09:
U weren't misunderstood. U were outrightly wrong n u were told but u insisted d president never committed any crime till d same buhari n presidency u r defending admitted to it. And how does d Edo matter relate wit d topic bn discussed. Like I said stop showing ur stupidity in d name of defending d indefensible.
the more you press your keyboard, you the expose your ignorance and the more I think less of you. Can you please in God's name stop quoting me?
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by able20(m): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2016
senatordave1:
His trip. Is for a good purpose not for. Fun.let's rally behind him.up buhari and apc
L et us pray for his 2nd Ear operations, and hope he can hear and understand that he put the nation in a mess
Re: President Buhari To Travel To Germany On October 12th by shabakm: 8:51pm On Oct 02, 2016
blueto:
I hope he won't tell them in “West Germany” that his predecessors are responsible for his failures, including failure to visit Chibok community after he promised to do during campaign, failure to conduct conclusive elections in 16 months and so on?.
bross forget say edo election is conclusive and is the best election so far in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Criticise Senate For Asking CBN To Give Dollars At N200 For Pilgrimage / Wike: No Going Back On Open Grazing Ban, / Why Atiku Visited Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.