Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,302 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) (8584 Views)

Kenneth Bramor Buys Timi, His First Wife A Rolls Royce After Marrying A 2nd Wife / Why You Will Marry The Wrong Person / Anger Is Deadly Stop! (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2016
It's not generally
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Ndiofe: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:
The story has been refuted as false, the husband never maltreated or abandoned her

I keep reading different type of story with the same face and character, nobody can verify wat is wat again, but moral of the story is once a man hit u leave him.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by zicoraads: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:
The story has been refuted as false, the husband never maltreated or abandoned her
Are you no longer a moderator? undecided
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by oyetunder(m): 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2016
K
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by katchycouture(f): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruths:

If you don't allow money and looks to blind you, the right person will always be with you.

what are you saying, have you not seen poor men and drunks beat up their wife... domestic violence is not sitted in rich home alone, ask the poor and helpless women who feed their husbands and still get beaten up.. RIP to her
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Exponental(m): 7:05pm On Oct 01, 2016
Let the family do juju that will cause the dead to kill its killer.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by uzo4real(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2016
She too quick marry sef..... RIP
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
This story will make a blockbuster nollywood bestselling film of all time. It's a pity but we need the details.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2016
R.I.P.
Though the man needs to be prosecuted for precidence.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by EngrWanted: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
There was a day I was going through my Facebook add a friend option and this lady was on the list of options. Her beauty drag me to her profile only to see couple of pictures particularly with the one with her baby,I lose interest requesting for an add. Never knew I'll read her obituary here.... Life!

Truth is, her husband looks like someone I've come across!

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Decryptor(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2016
Whoever coined the adage "marriage is not a bed of roses" should have exaggerated it a bit more so as to cover for the wickedness meted out on Mrs. Olachi Glory Emmanuel, who did nothing wrong but, getting married to the wrong person, A perfect example of another adage: "all that glitters are not gold".

The beautiful 24 year old lady got married two years ago to a beast in form of a man, who ended her hopes and dreams of life. She was beaten by her "HUSBAND", Injured terribly and confined to using clutches to support her movement. The only solace she could find, was to returned to her biological mother as that was the only source of consolation.

Not for once did the Oil and Gas worker of a husband visit her, neither did he show concern for their little daughter who would be 1year old tomorrow.

Weeks passed and the injury materialized into her being admitted in the hospital and she went into coma caused by the trauma of the assault from her hubby. The best of medical professionals tried their best to take care of her, but The Creator had called His creation.

Today Olachi is being laid to rest in her home town as the husband refused to allow her corpse be buried in his house nor village. Sadly enough the husband sent in only N30,000 (Thirty Thousand Naira only) as his contribution towards the funeral rites of his wife. What pains the most is that he did not attend the ceremony.

So there goes Olachi, another victim of domestic violence ;

- Married at 22 in 2014 after her NYSC

- Delivered of a baby girl in 2015, died and buried in 2016 just after 2years of marriage.

Rest in peace Mrs. Olachi Glory Emmanuel.

May her soul rest in peace.

I say NO to domestic violence but my own personal experience has taught me not to rush into conclusions whenever i am confronted with stories like this involving "a battered woman", i would rather prefer to listen to the man's side because THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO A STORY.

For a man to have refused not to allow his wife buried in his compound or even attend the burial means alot!

*********MODIFIED*********

dominique:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3038981_2950914imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188_jpeg99fa8f3b878d187190e05f4a3f663ab6

2 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by deebrain(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO SAY "GOOD FOR YOU" OR TO SAY "WOW! WHAT A WICKED WORLD" KNOWING HOW MANY BEAUTY LADIES LOVE TO GO FOR THE THINGS THAT "GLITTER".

HMMMN....

I REMEMBER THIS STORY-E JUST DEY VEX ME.

RIP. pretty
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Dreal11247: 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
In life what goes around comes around. Whatsoever a man sows, he shall reap. If really he treated the wife like that, wait for him to remarry. A woman is already positioned to pay him back in his own coins.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2016
What a pretty lady. Rip to the dead.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by sassiemyk: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
Who on earth will ask the other side of this story now. may the dead rest in peace and may God give the family the fortitude to bear this seemingly unbearable loss. Pls let's hear the other side of the story lest we judge wrongly...just my opinion.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by menxer: 7:10pm On Oct 01, 2016
How so sad.
Married young, died young.

But the story is only one sided, what led to the domestic violence? For I guess she was as intelligent as she was pretty not to marry a beast.

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by TerrorSquad147: 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
EniHolar:
I wish there's a better word to describe those BEASTS!

Only 2 of a thousand men have the hearts of Angels.

Na he-goats full everywhere.
smh

2 Likes

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by deolaarc(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is sad! But to judge a matter, there is always 2sides to a story. Part of this may be caused by unforgiveness. Rest In peace

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:11pm On Oct 01, 2016
chances are she saw the signs but was carried away by the glitz and glamour, dear ladies 'luxury' is very sweet but do yourself a favor and marry for the "right" reasons! #KNOWYOURSPOUSE!!!

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by CallofDuty(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oil and gas!..oil and gas!!..oil and gas!!!..what oil and gas has caused in this nation is so terrible..it is still killing Nigerians till today!.

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 7:13pm On Oct 01, 2016
angry angry
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Vince77(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2016
godson4u79:
Someone in the woman`s family should be able to afford that guys assasination 7 months after Burial.

Some sins cant just be forgiven cos its a sin if you forgive such.

Dude needs to be chopped to cubes on a tarred road in a hot afternoon

Ur own vex nor b here o!
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Bollinger(m): 7:15pm On Oct 01, 2016
This is what i keep telling that mentally deficient individual named Toks2008. Women are nothing but slaves in Nigeria. You can do what you will and nothing will happen to you. You assault anyone in a normal society and i promise you, after the law has finished dealing with you, you will never harm anything again. Even a fly. Today is Nigeria's independence and i'm sure many are hoping things will get better. Let me burst you all's bubble; it never will. Not with the kind of people Nigerians have become. The Nigerian citizen living in Nigeria is a mentally warped individual and nothing can or will ever change that. It is really not the fault of the individual. The society has conditioned them to be this way. Animals.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by EniHolar(f): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
smh

Did u read what I posted at all. I won't like to call you mumu.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by janvier27(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2016
It seems there's a lot more to this story. A man would do this much and still send 30k for burial and the deceased's parents would collect it? What kind of poverty would make one lose all senses? If the man truly did this, he would be behind bars now for murder.

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
EternalTruths:

If you don't allow money and looks to blind you, the right person will always be with you.

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by VNOS(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
dominique:

Please enlighten us then on the true nature of the story.
Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by rman: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2016
I have never seen such a one sided story before in my life.

The writer is the wicked one trying to make a man look like the devil.

It is so apparent the writers hates the husband.

RIP to the young lady.

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Kakayaraznits(m): 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2016
So sad. perseverance and tolerance is more important than lots of the features we look for in partner selection. A rich man doesnt mean a good man and a beautiful woman doesnt mean a good woman. Look beyond material features.
Single and happy is better than married and frustrated.

1 Like

Re: See Why Marrying The Wrong Person Is Deadly! (photos) by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 7:22pm On Oct 01, 2016
stiflerdrug:
to tell you the truth this happens to girls that are too materialisticc and those that can't pray for Gods will in marriage, ull always see contracted marriage everywhere, people displaying false feelings and being deceived. You can know on the outside (character) of a person but do u know the beast inside them, controlling them, as for me I can never get married to an unbeleiver neither will I base my judgement on mere attraction. Before I die before my time. Even in the bible after God caused adam to sleep and out of his rib God made eve, it was adam after conviction said this is the bone of my bones for she was brought out from me she shall be called woman. When the time is ripe I know my redeemer liveth he will surely show me my bone of my bones period.

(1) (2)

Humans Of Nairaland (pictures) / Solved / Igbo Girl Marry A Guy From Delta State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.