Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids (35812 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by metronaija: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
After his favourite candidate, Godwin Obaseki, won the Edo State Election earlier in the week, it was double celebration for Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole on Independence day.

The outgoing governor and his pretty wife Lara celebrated 56th Independence Day of Nigeria with kids in the state.

The party took place in the state house with kids from the state enjoying themselves on the governor’s bill.

See photos below.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-governor-oshiomole-and-wife.html

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oshiomole, the GODFATHER

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by osesology(m): 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2016
Victory is sweet...assurance of no-new-government-probing is even sweeter.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by NOC1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2016
So lara na lefty, lefty babes de fine. For that second to last piNture na wicked wike be that?
Mbok make una no cut off my headooo

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Proffdada: 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2016
After this adventure their love no get comma grin

22 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by hensben(m): 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nice one. I know pastor Ize Iyamu will not like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by ChappyChase: 7:38pm On Oct 01, 2016
Osho baba!!!!
After You na you ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by DJEhimond(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
Dem try.
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by nigconnect(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
i don't know why the word recession defines everything i read, watch or hear about nigerian politics....
what a bleeped country.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by rawpadgin(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
I can bet say no poor man pikin dey there

8 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Adaowerri111: 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
sweetest firstlady

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by moshould(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2016
oshiomhole ugly no be small

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by YoursGEJ(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
Osho baba. The slayer of Anenih, Dokpesi,Igbeinedion, Oghiadome and godfatherism in general

You and Iara should carry go jare

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by martineinstein(m): 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2016
madam,u neva still preg?

dis woman no dey born sefabi na contract marriage dey do?

Anyways,pastor ize has be 'shearing' tears and d tearing has been worse since he saw dis pix....he already had plans to celebrate 2017 independence nd democraZy day.

Edo pipo oyeeeee!

Uromi pipo oyeeeee!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by electrokcoi(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Oracle and mamiwater

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by yungryce: 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
beauty and the beast

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by localblood(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
Osho Baba na man you be!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Kaybee14(m): 7:42pm On Oct 01, 2016
That's nice. Enjoy yourself beautiful kids.
Happy independence day & God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by takenadoh: 7:43pm On Oct 01, 2016
Lara never still carry?

Okay

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Princelegacylemoha(m): 7:44pm On Oct 01, 2016
The Beauty and The Beast , Osho you Bad !!
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by EternalBeing: 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
GOD Bless Nigeria!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by TIREDOFSEX(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2016
Nothing to sat
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by tola9ja: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2016
grin grin
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by godunia(m): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
Osho baba, the father of modern day Edo politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by ACE1010: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
[quote author=metronaija post=49832745]After his favourite candidate, Godwin Obaseki, won the Edo State Election earlier in the week, it was double celebration for Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole on Independence day.

The outgoing governor and his pretty wife Lara celebrated 56th Independence Day of Nigeria with kids in the state.

The party took place in the state house with kids from the state enjoying themselves on the governor’s bill.

See photos below.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-governor-oshiomole-and-wife.html
PDP destroyer!! Carry go!
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Sweetcollins: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
Enjoy while it lasts short man
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Proudlyngwa(m): 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2016
I thought I saw Oshimole and Lara celebrate Independence Day with kiss before clicking, now I am seeing with kids .
I am not understanding again oh. shocked
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by Kangol99(m): 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Sweet
Re: Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids by helphelp: 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Recession no dey some people dictionary

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaders From The 6 Geopolitical Regions Meet With Peter Obi (Pictures) / Beautiful Photo Of Zahra Buhari-indimi And Her Hubby, Ahmed / Presidency Replies Northern Elders Forum: 'You Are A General Without Troops'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.