Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary (22260 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Iara Celebrate Independence Day With Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:49am On May 16, 2016
Today marks the first anniversary of the wedding of Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole and Cape Verdean model,Iara Fortes.
Oshiomhole’s second wedding followed the death of his wife, Clara on December 8, 2010.
The governor and his bride took the marriage vows at a private marriage registry attended by family and a few friends on May 15, 2015, after which a reception, attended by guests, including President Muhammadu Buhari was held.

http://thenationonlineng.net/oshiomholes-wedding-anniversary/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 5:51am On May 16, 2016
grin lucky girl...

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by cruzita(f): 6:26am On May 16, 2016
Beauty and the beast

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Smellymouth: 6:27am On May 16, 2016
Now playing -- Remininsce -- "KPOMO"

Auntie amina, Auntie amina, Auntie amina/
Let me fry your ponmo let me fry your pomo/
Ibo le lo tin mo’n wa yin kiri lana, kiri lana/
Auntie amina, Let me fry your dodo/
Let me fry your dodo/

I no dey quick release/
Opelope condom ko’ba fun mi disease/
b-boody yi ko se resist/
Ti’n ba j’omo ilewe wati mu mi repeat/
Bo se ma’n hug mi, to ma’n kiss me/
Mio le concentrate lori studies mi/
Ma fejo sun baba pelu mama eh/
Bile ba shu ma yo wa sinu yara eh//
Se-sexy lady, ma gbomo ile keji/
Ma gbe eh lo wo stand up Nigeria/
Produced by bunmi davies/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by PunkyV(f): 6:28am On May 16, 2016
Lol, the real life Shrek & Fiona.

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Smellymouth: 6:28am On May 16, 2016
cruzita:
Beauty and the beast

The beast is filty rich, the beauty is not complaining.. grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by asumo12: 6:29am On May 16, 2016
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by cruzita(f): 6:31am On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

she doesn't complain in public ,she told me personally

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Smellymouth: 6:34am On May 16, 2016
cruzita:
she doesn't complain in public ,she told me personally

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by refiner(f): 7:00am On May 16, 2016
...oshiomohle no try at all!
no atom of handsomeness!undecided....
the wife is not complaining,so who am I to complain!smiley

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 7:13am On May 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by obiorathesubtle: 7:38am On May 16, 2016
na their wahala..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Mediapace: 8:36am On May 16, 2016
Aunty refiner una don start wink
refiner:
...oshiomohle no try at all!
no atom of handsomeness!undecided....
the wife is not complaining,so who am I to complain!smiley
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by robosky02(m): 10:39am On May 16, 2016
and where is the result 9 months have past hmm

8 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by beGOOD4aba(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2016
this oshio ugly oo

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by optional1(f): 10:43am On May 16, 2016
ok
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Histrings08(m): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
With ur vastness in politics nd ur wife's beauty nd elegance, ur children will be unstoppable... Happy wedding anniversary sir
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by optional1(f): 10:44am On May 16, 2016
robosky02:
and where is the result 9 months have past hmm

shebi u no say our own marriage na 2yrs yet no result bah.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Psylas(m): 10:45am On May 16, 2016
Satan vs Angel
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by robosky02(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2016
optional1:

shebi u no say our own marriage na 2yrs yet no result bah.

who cos am?

when you are always busy hmm

u like work pass "chukwuma"................ cheesy
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:49am On May 16, 2016
Money and women eh smh

Osho go just use the girl thief our money go establish for cape verd

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by vRendoh(m): 10:50am On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lucky girl...

grin grin grin

POOR PEOPLE OF EDO grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by viaeny(m): 10:51am On May 16, 2016
Osho lk gud tin ohh.. Uptil now de girl neva get belle osho kee way

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Houseofglam7(f): 10:52am On May 16, 2016
Could this be love

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by optional1(f): 10:53am On May 16, 2016
robosky02:

who cos am?
when you are always busy hmm
u like work pass "chukwuma"................ cheesy

Lol
Na u cos am oooo always watching match, no tym 4 me.
U marry me as a virgin na.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:55am On May 16, 2016
vRendoh:

grin grin grin

POOR PEOPLE OF EDO grin

Isn't she the lucky one? wink
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Kaira333: 10:57am On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:
grin lucky girl...
lucky ko lucky ni
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 10:58am On May 16, 2016
Kaira333:
lucky ko lucky ni

Whatever...juz be happy with them..
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Ayauche(f): 10:59am On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Smellymouth ur comments dey always make me laff so hard and with dat face? Is it really the person's concern?Lmao

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by Timolanki(m): 11:01am On May 16, 2016
This girl would ve nt looked at Osho twice if he was poor. Girls n money are like ashawo n chewing gum!

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by robosky02(m): 11:12am On May 16, 2016
KashyBaby:

Isn't she the lucky one? wink

no she is the special one

in mourinhos voice grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole And Iara's Wedding Anniversary by santanamimi(f): 11:14am On May 16, 2016
Congratulations.
Money speaking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annkio Briggs And Others Attacked By Thugs In Bayelsa. PICS / Abigail Makinde Is Dead: Governor Seyi Makinde's Mother Dies. Olubadan Mourns / Akeredolu Replies El-Rufai, Says 'Anti-Open Grazing Law Has Come To Stay'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.